Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Walking isn't helpful at this point, I need to go too bad, I'm afraid I'll have to give up...

You know your Body and it’s capabilities best and so if you really can’t keep waiting then go let it out and enjoy the relief. You did so well lasting so long.... or you could just let a little out (day ten seconds worth) and see if can hold the rest until you get home!!!!

I should follow some of these holding sessions!  So often I've been online, sipping my beverage of choice, feeling the need to pee but putting it off, certain that I can wait longer, clamping my sphincter muscle when I sense pee might slip out, changing position in my chair, eventually giving my penis a reassuring squeeze....  All until that first strong spurt, and then it's a race for the toilet!  Good, harmless recreation.

2 minutes ago, squirmystud said:

Never give up!!

2 minutes ago, New_Macca said:

You know your Body and it’s capabilities best and so if you really can’t keep waiting then go let it out and enjoy the relief. You did so well lasting so long.... or you could just let a little out (day ten seconds worth) and see if can hold the rest until you get home!!!!

Turned out maybe I'll be able to go home a bit earlier today. So I decided to woman up and maybe reach my goal of holding until home. If I can leave in 15 minutes at most, I won't pee at work and hope for the best, otherwise, screw it, I'll just go!

9 minutes ago, Spectator9 said:

I should follow some of these holding sessions!  So often I've been online, sipping my beverage of choice, feeling the need to pee but putting it off, certain that I can wait longer, clamping my sphincter muscle when I sense pee might slip out, changing position in my chair, eventually giving my penis a reassuring squeeze....  All until that first strong spurt, and then it's a race for the toilet!  Good, harmless recreation.

Definetely good fun!

3 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Turned out maybe I'll be able to go home a bit earlier today. So I decided to woman up and maybe reach my goal of holding until home. If I can leave in 15 minutes at most, I won't pee at work and hope for the best, otherwise, screw it, I'll just go!

Love it I am so proud of you for trying to keep waiting. How long is your journey home? 

once home should be easier for you to wait as don’t have to hide the need as much unless your bf is home

2 minutes ago, New_Macca said:

Love it I am so proud of you for trying to keep waiting. How long is your journey home? 

once home should be easier for you to wait as don’t have to hide the need as much unless your bf is home

Just 10 minutes.

It's still very urgent but it stopped getting worse since I stopped drinking. If I could bear this level of desperation for some time, I can bear it for some more time as well. Anyway, I've just made myself a new cup of tea. Leaving for home as soon as I finish it...

8 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Just 10 minutes.

It's still very urgent but it stopped getting worse since I stopped drinking. If I could bear this level of desperation for some time, I can bear it for some more time as well. Anyway, I've just made myself a new cup of tea. Leaving for home as soon as I finish it...

Good luck this has been an amazing effort I reckon will be an incredible pee when you finally go will take forever to empty

4 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Lol, it was the first time I managed to hold through the whole workday and until home without having peed in the morning. Seriously, on my way home I wasn't even sure I'd be able to make it, especially regarding that I had to walk really slowly. It took me 48 seconds to empty my bladder 😄

Well done that is an unbelievable achievement. I bet the walk was really slow due to the discomfort but I bet the pew didn’t pour out of you slowly if all finished in less than a minute when held so much! You must have been moaning and sighing in pleasure at the relief you had worked so hard to enjoy!!!

Hey guys, starting my first ever hold! I'm going out with my friends for a fun night of drinking, and I don't plan on leaving the club without damp panties, I've been holding for about half an hour and I've drank 250ml of coke and vodka mixed, already feeling squirmy...

I'll keep updating throughout the night, hope to get some better pics before I ruin my pretty outfit... 

IMG20191122163242.jpg