Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

Guest swe11up
7 hours ago, Saltie said:

I just finished with a mammoth hold, probably my biggest in a long time.

9:00 AM - 12:30 PM: During this time span, I drank 40 ounces of Mountain Dew.

1:00 PM: Last time I peed, and I quite had to go.

2:30: I've drank the first 20 ounces of water, and I'm starting to need to go a little bit. 3/10

3:30: I refill my bottle, and start doing some work on the computer. Urge is increasing, starting to move around a bit more, 4/10.

4:30: Drank another 24 oz of water. Very strong urge, beginning to get fidgety, 6/10.

4:45: Starting to hurt, I'm finding it difficult to focus, and I'm walking around grabbing myself.

5:00: I can feel my bladder bulge distinctly now, it's almost impossible to concentrate as waves of desperation come and go. Still, I manage to get some work done, and refill my water bottle, almost constantly holding myself and dancing around. 7/10

5:15: I leak a little bit, as I reach 8/10. I'm quite desperate now. I drink another 24 ounces of water.

5:30: Normally, I would have wet myself by now in a diaper, but at the present time, I'm not wearing one to give myself incentive to keep holding it and not ruin my nice jeans. My bladder really hurts now, bulging up to my navel, and I'm having difficulty holding it back. If I press on my bladder too much, I start to leak. But I am determined to hold it in until I finish my work no matter what. 8.5/10

5:45: I finish up my work, barely able to concentrate or use the computer in the first place. 9/10 now, my bladder feels as full as it has been in a long long time. I can barely stand up, I'm so desperate. I can't even lift my legs up very high because the press on my bladder. A few moments later, I choose to take a casual stroll outside for a few minutes. Every step is painful, as I try to keep myself clamped shut in the cool evening.

6:00: 10/10. Back inside. This hurts bad, ooh I'm so full. I can't believe I've held it this long. My bladder bulge is as big as I've ever seen or felt it, and it's hard as a rock. If I press on my bladder lightly, I leak out. Even the waist of my jeans now is too much, and I have to take them off because it's too hard to hold my pee with them on. My bladder is screaming at me to let it out, but I want to see how much longer I can last. I can barely even stop moving long enough to take a picture of my bulge, and a couple of times I leaked into my underwear trying to get the camera positioned.

20191113_190049.thumb.jpg.354e16608b97d229c463f20fdff80f78.jpg

Superb bladder bulge!

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Burt said:

Nice, you still holding?

No unfortunately I gave up and had a very long pee not long after taking that pic.

I napped for a couple hours, woke up pretty desperate, and went to the bathroom again. Then I had a big coffee, and a couple of big glasses of water. I’m planning to nap more, and hopefully be absolutely bursting again by the time I wake up.

1 hour ago, Bursting_Baby said:

No unfortunately I gave up and had a very long pee not long after taking that pic.

I napped for a couple hours, woke up pretty desperate, and went to the bathroom again. Then I had a big coffee, and a couple of big glasses of water. I’m planning to nap more, and hopefully be absolutely bursting again by the time I wake up.

I love seeing your lovely swollen bulging bursting bladder, especially when I'm holding a very full bladder myself, bordering on desperation. I really hope I can hold my pee long enough and stretch my bladder to bursting point in time for you to wake 😊

7 hours ago, Bursting_Baby said:

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

748DD532-5F9F-4D61-BB64-9C89B1D7AC9C.thumb.jpeg.89b9deaeb72f67a65804b56d8e8a8da3.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Bursting_Baby said:

So I just downed another big glass of water, and have another poured out two sip on. I also had two more part way through my nap. I’m squirming so much in my bed! My bladder is like a big balloon!

I just missed your messages. I was at absolute bursting point and your photo helped me hold on to that last few precious minutes of utter desperation. What a lovely huge pee I just had 🤤

1 minute ago, Bursting_Baby said:

I’m about to explode!!! Standing over a container so I can measure thought. Ooooooh it’s about to burst out!

I hope you can hold on till your bladder is blissfully bursting, till the point you cannot hold another second! 🤤

My bladderbegan contracting and started to force the piss out into the container. So I just relaxed and let go, I couldn’t stop myself. It only ended up being 1.3L, which is 200ml less than my record. I guess I’m a little out of practice.

As for the pictures, I’m usually pretty close to my limit when I take them, it’s just a matter of if I can sit still enough, get A good angle, keep my hand from shaking, and keep all the piss inside. And when I’m that full I have very little patience and will give up on taking pics if they don’t work out right away lol

4 minutes ago, Bursting_Baby said:

My bladderbegan contracting and started to force the piss out into the container. So I just relaxed and let go, I couldn’t stop myself. It only ended up being 1.3L, which is 200ml less than my record. I guess I’m a little out of practice.

As for the pictures, I’m usually pretty close to my limit when I take them, it’s just a matter of if I can sit still enough, get A good angle, keep my hand from shaking, and keep all the piss inside. And when I’m that full I have very little patience and will give up on taking pics if they don’t work out right away lol

You get so desperate that you can’t keep the camera still!? 😮 You must have been squirming like crazzzzy

48 minutes ago, Bursting_Baby said:

1.3L Is a very respectable capacity, especially when being out of practice and having been in the same boat myself recently I'm pretty sure that 1.3L would have felt more like 1.55L !

I also think that this is the right choice to make, try take a photo at bursting point or abandon the photo... abandon the photo and keep holding wins every time in my book 🤓