Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Allyoucandrink said:

A situation you find yourself in willingly?

Unfortunately no 

7 minutes ago, Allyoucandrink said:

A situation you find yourself in willingly?

Been a hell of a night/ morning my pipes busted under my sink last night while we was both at work and flooded my house. We had to stay with my boss last night and her and her damn kids hogged the bathroom this morning and I woke up bursting to go but couldnt go before leaving her house.we got stuck in traffic earlier so now we're late getting to our meeting we have this morning. I'm really scared to tell her that I desperately need her to stop and let me use a bathroom because we are 3 hrs away from the place we're supposed to go and we're already late I dont know what to do honestly.

5 minutes ago, Bow2me said:

Unfortunately no 

Been a hell of a night/ morning my pipes busted under my sink last night while we was both at work and flooded my house. We had to stay with my boss last night and her and her damn kids hogged the bathroom this morning and I woke up bursting to go but couldnt go before leaving her house.we got stuck in traffic earlier so now we're late getting to our meeting we have this morning. I'm really scared to tell her that I desperately need her to stop and let me use a bathroom because we are 3 hrs away from the place we're supposed to go and we're already late I dont know what to do honestly.

I’m pretty sure if you don’t ask, there will be a lot more embarrassment involved for you than if you do. If you’re already desperate, chances are a 3 hour wait will result in at least one accident in that time. 

6 minutes ago, Allyoucandrink said:

By which I’m guessing it’s also one that can’t end with fun?

I literally just pissed my pants in my bosses truck while she was driving because she wouldn't stop

1 minute ago, Allyoucandrink said:

I’m pretty sure if you don’t ask, there will be a lot more embarrassment involved for you than if you do. If you’re already desperate, chances are a 3 hour wait will result in at least one accident in that time. 

I asked her to stop because I really needed to go and she looked at me like I was crazy and said no we're already late your an adult you can hold it 

I just finished with a mammoth hold, probably my biggest in a long time.

9:00 AM - 12:30 PM: During this time span, I drank 40 ounces of Mountain Dew.

1:00 PM: Last time I peed, and I quite had to go.

2:30: I've drank the first 20 ounces of water, and I'm starting to need to go a little bit. 3/10

3:30: I refill my bottle, and start doing some work on the computer. Urge is increasing, starting to move around a bit more, 4/10.

4:30: Drank another 24 oz of water. Very strong urge, beginning to get fidgety, 6/10.

4:45: Starting to hurt, I'm finding it difficult to focus, and I'm walking around grabbing myself.

5:00: I can feel my bladder bulge distinctly now, it's almost impossible to concentrate as waves of desperation come and go. Still, I manage to get some work done, and refill my water bottle, almost constantly holding myself and dancing around. 7/10

5:15: I leak a little bit, as I reach 8/10. I'm quite desperate now. I drink another 24 ounces of water.

5:30: Normally, I would have wet myself by now in a diaper, but at the present time, I'm not wearing one to give myself incentive to keep holding it and not ruin my nice jeans. My bladder really hurts now, bulging up to my navel, and I'm having difficulty holding it back. If I press on my bladder too much, I start to leak. But I am determined to hold it in until I finish my work no matter what. 8.5/10

5:45: I finish up my work, barely able to concentrate or use the computer in the first place. 9/10 now, my bladder feels as full as it has been in a long long time. I can barely stand up, I'm so desperate. I can't even lift my legs up very high because the press on my bladder. A few moments later, I choose to take a casual stroll outside for a few minutes. Every step is painful, as I try to keep myself clamped shut in the cool evening.

6:00: 10/10. Back inside. This hurts bad, ooh I'm so full. I can't believe I've held it this long. My bladder bulge is as big as I've ever seen or felt it, and it's hard as a rock. If I press on my bladder lightly, I leak out. Even the waist of my jeans now is too much, and I have to take them off because it's too hard to hold my pee with them on. My bladder is screaming at me to let it out, but I want to see how much longer I can last. I can barely even stop moving long enough to take a picture of my bulge, and a couple of times I leaked into my underwear trying to get the camera positioned.

20191113_190049.thumb.jpg.354e16608b97d229c463f20fdff80f78.jpg

6:15: I put my diaper on at last, and have to restrain the absolutely maddening desire to let it out. I argued with myself in my mind, "Please, let me pee!", "No, you can hold it for longer." The pressure was driving me mad, as I had to keep holding myself to keep it in now, I was simply unable to hold it in any other way. I wanted to make it to 6:30 no matter how bad I had to pee. 

6:18: Absolutely dying to pee, sooo painful, I've just leaked a bit more. I'm about to explode I can't hold it any more. I've positioned my crotch on the corner of the table to hold it now.

6:21: Large 3 second leak, was able to stop it only just. I'm at my limit, I'm seriously about to wet myself where I crouch. I can't even squirm or it comes out, but I'm can't stop or I'll explode. Help, I'm not gonna make it to 6:30.

6:23: That last leak bought me a couple of moments before I filled right back up again. Absolutely nothing helps any more, holding myself hurts, crossing my legs hurts and makes me leak, even straddling the edge of the table makes the bottom of my bladder hurt, even though it's still helping to hold back the major leaks. I'm getting and succumbing to urges to push which is making it impossible to hold even using the edge of the chair, the pressure is too much to bear.

6:27: I can't hold it any more, it's coming out.

Before & After my accident.

20191113_191345.jpg.4c119bf147356f08a0f8d47d9be591d0.jpg

Doing a hold for the first time in a while, I last peed at about 10pm and it’s now 4am. In that time (5 hours) I’ve had a medium coke, 2 mugs of tea, and am about halfway through my third big glass of water.

im feeling nice and full. I’m at about an 8/10 — not painful yet, but I’m constantly aware of my bladder, which is getting to be firm and bulgy.

Now I’m sitting here sipping my water, massaging the ball of piss sitting between my hips, feeling the delicious pressure of my overfilling bladder on my G spot.