Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Calvin1 said:

Don't leave us hanging😮

Did you make it through the movie? 

There's not much to tell, honestly. Not only did I make it - it was easier than I expected!

So I was at 4/10 when the movie started. I finished sipping on my soda in 40 minutes and thought that I should've taken 800ml size, because so far it wasn't getting serious at all. But after that the urge started growing fast. Actually, I hate sitting while holding, the pressure is too strong. This time was not an exception, my bladder was begging for more space. The worst part is that the movie was objectively really boring. It's not that I can't concentrate while being desperate, but there was absolutely nothing happening on screen to focus at. Not being able to distract myself, I couldn't get rid of a thought that if I sneaked out for just a minute, I wouldn't miss much.

For the next ~40 minutes I was wiggling all over my seat. I even covered my lap with my jacket and tried to discretely hold my crotch. If kind of pleasurable, it wasn't useful at all. But then - the miracle happened. Crazily fidgeting in my seat, at some point I straightened my legs, taking a reclining position. Which turned out so relieving! I straightened legs even further (of course not to the point to be a trouble for the person in front of me) and ended up more lying than sitting. I really felt much emptier! When the movie was over, I'd say it seemed like 7,5/10 at most. I even got an idea of holding until home. But the girl who was with me rushed to the bathroom the exact moment the credits appeared (pretty weak-bladdered, eh? we had the same size drink, and I'm sure she hadn't skipped her morning pee). I just couldn't resist following her. So, I wasn't actually dying for a pee; however, it was a nice experience. 

13 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:

There's not much to tell, honestly. Not only did I make it - it was easier than I expected!

So I was at 4/10 when the movie started. I finished sipping on my soda in 40 minutes and thought that I should've taken 800ml size, because so far it wasn't getting serious at all. But after that the urge started growing fast. Actually, I hate sitting while holding, the pressure is too strong. This time was not an exception, my bladder was begging for more space. The worst part is that the movie was objectively really boring. It's not that I can't concentrate while being desperate, but there was absolutely nothing happening on screen to focus at. Not being able to distract myself, I couldn't get rid of a thought that if I sneaked out for just a minute, I wouldn't miss much.

For the next ~40 minutes I was wiggling all over my seat. I even covered my lap with my jacket and tried to discretely hold my crotch. If kind of pleasurable, it wasn't useful at all. But then - the miracle happened. Crazily fidgeting in my seat, at some point I straightened my legs, taking a reclining position. Which turned out so relieving! I straightened legs even further (of course not to the point to be a trouble for the person in front of me) and ended up more lying than sitting. I really felt much emptier! When the movie was over, I'd say it seemed like 7,5/10 at most. I even got an idea of holding until home. But the girl who was with me rushed to the bathroom the exact moment the credits appeared (pretty weak-bladdered, eh? we had the same size drink, and I'm sure she hadn't skipped her morning pee). I just couldn't resist following her. So, I wasn't actually dying for a pee; however, it was a nice experience. 

That does sound like it was nice. Next time I plan to go to the movies I will have to do this. Does your lady friend like to hold, or was this a lucky coincidence?

1 minute ago, soo-pis-sed said:

No, I don't know anyone who likes to hold IRL 😭

Don't feel bad, until a few days ago no one knew my secret. The only girlfriend that did this with me sadly passed away over 26 years ago. Wouldn't it be interesting if there was a sign or symbol that we could have so we could spot other men or women who like to hold while one is out and about.😝 

6 minutes ago, Calvin1 said:

Don't feel bad, until a few days ago no one knew my secret. The only girlfriend that did this with me sadly passed away over 26 years ago. Wouldn't it be interesting if there was a sign or symbol that we could have so we could spot other men or women who like to hold while one is out and about.😝 

I'm so sorry for your loss.

If we had a sign to spot each other, sooner rather than later other people would know and use it to mock us...

21 minutes ago, Calvin1 said:

I am, although not sitting still anymore. Haven't leaked yet, afraid that I would completely loose it if I did. 

Are you still holding?

I don't want to go to hard on my bladder considering that I'm planning capacity measuring tomorrow, but I'm currently enjoying getting to work without peeing and can offer some words of support.

1 minute ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Are you still holding?

I don't want to go to hard on my bladder considering that I'm planning capacity measuring tomorrow, but I'm currently enjoying getting to work without peeing and can offer some words of support.

Just coming back on to reply. Ahhh, no sweet relief. Almost peed on hotel floor, but made it to bathroom. Guess now I can get some sleep.😀

So, my initial plan was to start drinking 250 ml every half an hour, since morning pee. It happened so that I had some tea in the morning and first peed at 11:55 am. So I drank about 200 ml at 12 and added 250 at 12:30, 13:00 and 13:30. It's 13:40 here and I can feel my bladder filling up, about 3/10 now. When I reach 7/10, I'll go for a walk, because this way I can hold much more, and turn back home no sooner than 9,5/10 (of course I'll keep drinking 250 ml every half an hour during my walk). Then I'll try to hold for some more time at home (I just can't take a risk of having an accident outside). When I have to admit I just can't go on, I'll pee in the bottle and, I believe, find out my capacity.

Edited by soo-pis-sed (see edit history)

So, it's been 2L of water and 3 h 50 min since my last pee. I'm back home standing (more like leaning) in the bathtub hoping to hold for a few minutes more. I have no words in my vocabulary to describe how full my bladder is, I'm way beyond the point where I would've given up if the whole deal wasn't about max capacity measuring. I can't type anymore...

3 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

So, it's been 2L of water and 3 h 50 min since my last pee. I'm back home standing (more like leaning) in the bathtub hoping to hold for a few minutes more. I have no words in my vocabulary to describe how full my bladder is, I'm way beyond the point where I would've given up if the whole deal wasn't about max capacity measuring. I can't type anymore...

Does your bladder bulge when full?  How about pictures?