Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

Analysis of my wettings so far today:

Wetting 1 -- about 7 AM -- didn't measure volume, but roughly 500 mL based on how much it filled the container

Wetting 2 -- about 9 AM -- probably about 600 mL (didn't measure)

Wetting 3 -- about 11 AM -- the first three wettings added up to 1.66 L, so probably about 600 mL.

Wetting 4 -- about 1 PM -- 800 mL

Wetting 5 -- 2:10 PM -- 800 mL

Wetting 6 -- 3:00 PM -- 550 mL

Total so far: 3.8 L, or 1 gallon.

Update 2:50 pm -- I think my control may be weakening a bit from holding this much today. I was sitting on my couch, figured I didn't have to pee that bad yet, went to the kitchen to fill my glass of water, and quickly went to 10 and started leaking while filling the glass. I have it back under control though, so I'm not counting it as a wetting.

Update 3:00 pm -- I was sitting on the couch, sipping on the water I got earlier when I suddenly had the urge to pee NOW. I stood up, already leaking, and got to the jug just in time for it to pour out of me. This wetting brings me up to one gallon, completing the challenge. It may just be my warm, wet shorts speaking, but I may keep going a little longer anyway.

Edited by strobedi (see edit history)
  • Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Guest DarthBane93

Once you're already wet who likes to just let go whenever the need arises, almost getting to automatically do it without thinking about it? There right now, I wonder if the effect transitions to sleep?  Thanks @PrincessPeeach for making these default omoware.. OOO should I try them in Diapers? 

Photo on 10-29-19 at 11.11 PM #2.jpg

A bit of an unplanned desperation here.

So, I have some classes tonight. I was busy the whole workday, and when I remembered about it, it was already the last minute I could leave to arrive in time. I hate to be late, so of course I ran out immediately. I needed to pee a little, maybe 2/10, it wouldn't be a problem... but soon I realized that I drank about 800 ml since my last pee. I'm on the subway now, it's 4/10 now and hopefully won't get worse soon... but it might. 

The other problem is, I don't know where we'll be seated this time. There are two halls: the bigger one has the bathroom right at the exit, and the smaller one is in the middle of nowhere. Would be weird to just stand up and go away searching for a bathroom.

Edited by soo-pis-sed (see edit history)
14 minutes ago, New_Macca said:

That does sound exciting and I agree it would not be right for you to get up and look for a toilet. You are strong bladdered enough to at least wait until the end of class 😁 I look forward to hearing updates

We're in a bigger hall with a bathroom right in a few steps from me, but I was still a bit late, so the only vacant seat was somewhere in the middle. There's no way I can squeeze through all these people once more, stepping on their feet and all 😅 It's a torture to have a bathroom so close... Almost 2 hours left, 6/10, I can just hope it won't get worse...

47 minutes ago, New_Macca said:

I hope you are able to enjoy that feeling of knowing you are in control of all that liquid you are holding inside you and that you can keep waiting throughout the class and for a while after 

"For a while after" is exactly what happened, heading right home! I was leaving with a couple of gals and didn't want to make them wait for me