Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Just now, spiritedpearl said:

The legs crossing technique works most of the time and not thinking about my urge to go.

Currently, I'm just laying in my bed watching YouTube videos.

What technique do you use?

Sounds good 😄  I have tried all sorts. Strangely I find sitting on my heel helps quite a bit. Which I thought was more for girls but it seems to work well for me as well! haha

2 minutes ago, spiritedpearl said:

I feel like I cheated a little. I took a nap for a couple of hours, but I didn't wet my bed so I call that a win. I haven't done a long hold in a while.

I'm still btwn 8 and 8.5 and starting to shake a little. 

That's not cheating 😄  If your poor bladder can stand holding whilst napping then that's still good 😄

And you can keep going. What do you plan to do with your full bladder?

3 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

Does the driver know how desperate you are?

I just let him know a while back after being close to pissing myself. The first thing I told him to do after getting out of here is pulling over somewhere, a mall, a restaurant, anywhere where there’s a toilet. He said there isn’t one for a while. I’m ready to go on the streets too. 

Just now, PrincessPeeach said:

Uh ya. No doubt. At least with a friend you could scrounge around for something to let a lil out in, or open your pants and hold yourself, or even leak a lil.....

but you’ve got this, I mean if you can hold 14 hours....you can do this. 

That was a long time back and I had lost it in full view that day. Today I’m dry but don’t know for how long. Dying to go 

3 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Uh ya. No doubt. At least with a friend you could scrounge around for something to let a lil out in, or open your pants and hold yourself, or even leak a lil.....

but you’ve got this, I mean if you can hold 14 hours....you can do this. 

I wish I had a bottle. I have to go right now! 

1 minute ago, PrincessPeeach said:

What would that be like for you? Some people like a lil embarrassment, some hate it....

I prefer being dry. A little wet spot is okay, but not being drenched and pouring down my leg. That’s what happened after the 14 hour hold. I was losing squirt after squirt, I couldn’t hold it back, it was beyond my control 

16 minutes ago, ntiu_123 said:

With the driver. I’m so desperate now that I don’t care if he knows. Been holding myself so much that I’m getting a stiffy

Very hot!!

2 minutes ago, ntiu_123 said:

I prefer being dry. A little wet spot is okay, but not being drenched and pouring down my leg. That’s what happened after the 14 hour hold. I was losing squirt after squirt, I couldn’t hold it back, it was beyond my control 

Was that recent?