Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Woke up about 4 hours ago, had a few cups of tea; not really bursting, but it's 6,5/10 already, and 65% of my thoughts are about my bladder :D

I can't really enjoy desperation around the bathroom, so I prefer a walk when possible. It's pretty cold outside though. Almost sure I'll just stay at home eventually, but still looking for a motivation to go outside.

Edited by soo-pis-sed (see edit history)
Guest Desperationpee
5 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Woke up about 4 hours ago, had a few cups of tea; not really bursting, but it's 6,5/10 already, and 65% of my thoughts are about my bladder 😄

I can't really enjoy desperation around the bathroom, so I prefer a walk when possible. It's pretty cold outside though. Almost sure I'll just stay at home eventually, but still looking for a motivation to go outside.

Going out for a walk is really good for your health. So go out in the fresh air, obviouly without a visit to the bathroom

Sooo I was thinking of getting dressed - and fell asleep.

When I woke up, it was 8,5-9/10. So I decided to start that 100 ml challenge I've thought of but haven't tried. My idea was as follows:

1. Reach 9/10 (no more for me, I'd just fail immediately)

2. Pee exactly 100 ml. I use a 100 ml medical pee container.

3. Add some water (just a few gulps will do, it's not about the quantity) and wait for 15 minutes.

4. Repeat, next time wait 25 min, then 35, 45 and so on.

Sounds very easy, especially if you don't doubt your holding skills, but in fact it's not. You won't use a powerful stream to fill the container! I must pee really slowly and stop every now and then to make sure I'm gonna do it precisely. It's really hard to stop, and during the following holding time it feels like I might just leak any moment. 

I'm at 35 minutes pause now, 15 min to go, which seems an eternity.