Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, ntiu_123 said:

On my way home in a cab. Hope to get there soon, it’s 20 minutes away but might take longer with the traffic 

I’m a 10/10 now and feel a constant wave hitting me. 

I really need to urinate, like right now, holding on desperately 

20 minutes at least? Seems to be a hard challenge to make it home... Do you think you can do it?

6 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

20 minutes at least? Seems to be a hard challenge to make it home... Do you think you can do it?

It was torture, for the next 30-40 minutes, the need to piss was extreme. I wanted to just let go but somehow held on. Made it dry and bursting till the door of my apartment, started leaking while unlocking the door, shuffled straight to the bathroom losing squirt after squirt in my pants, reached the toilet, unzipped, frantically pulled out my leaking cock and let it gooooo

Guest Desperationpee
22 minutes ago, SaQra said:

Anyone want to give me some challenges for my hold? I'm at a 5/10 right now🤭

Keep your legs wide open and massage your bladder

Guest Desperationpee
21 minutes ago, SaQra said:

Alright, I did that and it pushed me to 7/10! What next? (•\\\\•)

I think you feel thirsty. A nice glass of water will be good for you

3 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

Struggling to hold on- bladder now bulging!! Somebody help!! 😂🙂

You are too dramatic...you can hold much more, come on!

Hello all, I just came home (at 21:15 my time) about to burst and am now trying to get into a position where I can maintain holding it. I did not pee after 12:00, and drank 2,2 lieters of beer and juiche in the past 2,5 hours. my god, it is hard to hold right now.

my bladder is despereatly trying to relieve itself, but I know that if it starts to settel, I can hold for 10s of minutes, despite the great amount of beer/drinks.

13 minutes ago, boberdebob said:

Hello all, I just came home (at 21:15 my time) about to burst and am now trying to get into a position where I can maintain holding it. I did not pee after 12:00, and drank 2,2 lieters of beer and juiche in the past 2,5 hours. my god, it is hard to hold right now.

my bladder is despereatly trying to relieve itself, but I know that if it starts to settel, I can hold for 10s of minutes, despite the great amount of beer/drinks.

Have been holding now for 4 hours as well- you can do it!!

I really need someone to tell me to keep my bladder shut!!!! I am trying to do that myself, but my will and muscles are slipping!

The pee is really about to come out. I am using all my strength and willpower right now

2 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

Have been holding now for 4 hours as well- you can do it!!

Thanks, I am truly trying!

How is your bladder?

1 minute ago, boberdebob said:

I really need someone to tell me to keep my bladder shut!!!! I am trying to do that myself, but my will and muscles are slipping!

The pee is really about to come out. I am using all my strength and willpower right now

Thanks, I am truly trying!

How is your bladder?

Agonisingly full- sooo desperate!

you can do it though- just decide that you are in charge!

2 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

Agonisingly full- sooo desperate!

you can do it though- just decide that you are in charge!

silly enough that really helps. I am close to bursting though. As are you, arent you?

On monday I streched my bladder recored from 1250 to close to 1350 ml. I feel that my bladder is still a bit weak from that :(.

How big is your bladder Lad?

59 minutes ago, boberdebob said:

silly enough that really helps. I am close to bursting though. As are you, arent you?

On monday I streched my bladder recored from 1250 to close to 1350 ml. I feel that my bladder is still a bit weak from that :(.

How big is your bladder Lad?

That’s impressive! My max ever measurement was 1500mls