Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, swe11up said:

Outstanding! In more ways than one LOL. Keep going man, aim for a new record. 1.5 L is possible if you set your mind to it 😉

It feels quite full but I am definitely nearing the end. 

C510E839-51C4-4279-90BA-C430384833C4.jpeg

14 minutes ago, swe11up said:

You've got this far, why waste the opportunity for the sake of another hour? 😋

Ah man not even close. 1350 ml when the pain took over 

CBEDFF7C-AD81-41EB-A014-8E8D3877D3DB.jpeg

4DA34323-BBD9-48BE-B3F7-CBF17E13F0F0.jpeg

654C0A7C-9B0D-4B54-8F83-72FF07018927.jpeg

Guest swe11up
4 minutes ago, CenturyChild said:

Cheers man. I think even I’m surprised at how much my bladder swells up watching it in compilation like that 😃

No problem, the kudos is all yours 😉

11:00 PM USA Eastern Time

When I logged on to this as well as other pee sites  2.5 hours ago I needed to pee. As usual I became engrossed in participating in these sites, repeatedly putting off peeing. Now my bladder is bulging nicely and starting to hurt pleasantly. There is also building pressure in my penis. I am thirsty, and want a drink, but I know if I stand up gravity will pull my pee to the exit and I will soon begin peeing on the floor( I am naked) even if I sit down. So for now I am enjoying my full bladder.

12 Midnight 

Another hour has past. I have sitting here like I have since 7:30 PM- it is midnight, so 5.5 hours since I peed. Besides the occasional  jab like bladder pain in my bladder the pressure in my penis has grown significantly. I am now experiencing  periodic  waves at my pee hole like my pee is going to come out.

God i really have to pee badly. My bladder has not felt this full in a long time.

I must get ready for bed , like I was going to do 2 hours ago. I had to pee then too , but was at pee sites online which always makes me want to procrastinate .

When I stand I know it will get worse, and it is unlikely I will get to the toilet without peeing on the floor. I'll see  what happens.

12:30 AM I enjoyed several waves of my pee is right at the tip by my pee hole,it's going to come out this made me just find little things to do to keep the feeling going. In any event I held on until I released it in the bathroom , measuring 900 ml.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

Dang , I am doing it again. I booted up the computer because I needed to check a couple of  important things non-pee. 

I had to pee at the time, but figured I would be quick. This was 2 hours ago.

I am still on line d have become desperate. My bladder feels like it is going to explode. Pee is pressing at my pee hole constantly, with  frequent waves of feeling like it is going to come out. The period between waves is growing shorter. I have experienced three as I type this, including right now. I am resisting using my hand, but have my legs squeezed together on my penis, almost constantly.  Iam  squeezing tighter when I think my pee is about to come out. 

Ok I just needed to use my hand to keep from wetting myself. God I have to pee so bad . 

2 minute later update My entire penis is experiencing  continuous very strong  pressure My legs are no longer enough to hold it in , during a strong wave for that I need to part my legs enough to get my hand on my penis. I am going to wet my pants if I don't go soon.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)