Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

I haven't got a chance to get "urgent" replies yet, because I'm still a newbie and need to pass moderation. But I'll keep posting, cuz now that I can share things with others, I'm bursting to do it!

So today I decided to hold for 22* hours without excessive drinking. Just as much as I need, no forcing.

*I have a subway trip after that and don't want to take a risk, so it can't be 24

So yesterday I went at 8 PM or so, then had a cup of tea and went to sleep in a few hours. My bladder was not empty, but nothing serious, maybe 2,5/10. In the morning the urge increased a bit, but not much, since the kidneys are not so active during one's sleep. It was 10 AM when I came to work, and I was at 4/10. I took medicine I need two times a day with a fair amount of water. Then, from 10 to 11, I've been sipping on a cup of tea while working (I always do that, so it's not forcing). It's 12 PM now, I'm at 5/10 and doing great! 6 hours left for the fun part, I'm preparing myself. Fixed one more cup of tea and gonna drink at my normal speed.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Zee said:

Ok so I made it to 12:35pm and measured just a smidge under 2 liters, about 1995 ml. Pretty pleased with that, 2L being my all time max. This is the first time I've ever actually felt my bladder contract though. Laying on the floor to take bulge pictures I could feel my abdominal muscles contracting strongly in waves as if trying the force the pee out. What a delightfully intense feeling...

Here's my belly before and after peeing...

IMG_20190801_123332356.thumb.jpg.b2660ea5f3704a3b9b0acdf9cab26297.jpg

IMG_20190801_124542949.jpg

IMG_20190801_123507758.jpg

IMG_20190801_124558446.jpg

Omg thats impresive! 

2 minutes ago, Mistress26 said:

No holding and no crossing your legs. Keep pressing your bladder. Maybe roll onto your stomach.

I'm pressing hard. I have to pee so much worse than 20 minutes ago, and I'm on the verge of leaking if i press too hard. I can't hold myself and I cant squirm...ugh I really want to pee

I don't like to use numbers to describe how bad I have to go. If I were home I would definitely have gone to the bathroom like a half hour ago, and if I were out, I would be super nervous and looking for the nearest bathroom.

Just now, lsn1 said:

I'm pressing hard. I have to pee so much worse than 20 minutes ago, and I'm on the verge of leaking if i press too hard. I can't hold myself and I cant squirm...ugh I really want to pee

I don't like to use numbers to describe how bad I have to go. If I were home I would definitely have gone to the bathroom like a half hour ago, and if I were out, I would be super nervous and looking for the nearest bathroom.

Good. How long do you think you can last?

8 minutes ago, Mistress26 said:

Good. How long do you think you can last?

omg ok, I lied...I don't think I can make it another hour. I had hoped that everything I drank was in my bladder already when I said that, but I drank more, so my need to pee is getting worse and worse. 

I'm kneading my full bladder hard. I just love the feeling of almost losing control

Edited by lsn1 (see edit history)
7 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

omg ok, I lied...I don't think I can make it another hour. I had hoped that everything I drank was in my bladder already when I said that, but I drank more, so my need to pee is getting worse and worse. 

I'm kneading my full bladder hard. I just love the feeling of almost losing control

Hold it 

your not allowed to piss