Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Am working away tomorrow so staying in hotel tonight.  Have been driving for two hours and my bladder is now starting to feel a bit full - probably only 3-400 ml though.  As I have stopped for dinner I have just drunk 1 litre water. My bladder will now be filling. Time to complete the journey and check in to the hotel. 

Ok so got to hotel and checked in quicker than I thought.  I’ve decided to go for a walk before it goes dark.  Checked my bladder before I left and it was about 500 ml.  Have taken another bottle of water to drink so I will fill to capacity.  The question is whether I can judge it to turn round at the right point so that I get back to the hotel before capacity. 

This is fun! Can feel my lower abdomen starting to swell and my belt get tighter.  Definitely into the rapid filling phase now.  

920644C8-52FB-42E9-AF98-41A04798077F.jpeg

Starting to feel full now! It’s dark so I’m heading back. Think I am carrying around 900 ml so should have the capacity to make it back though will be well over stretched by the time I make it. 

Definitely feeling full now.  My belt is really tight and I can feel my bladder starting to harden up as it swells. About 20 minutes back to the hotel which means I’ll be super bulgey and super desperate by the time I get back but I think I can make it. 

1 minute ago, LostProfessor said:

That looks like so much!! How much more do you think you can fit in there~ Also I like your wristwatch!

From my experience, feeling the size, shape and firmness of my bladder I estimate it is around 1100 ml so I can hold another 2-300 ml 🙂

Am going to lie back with a beer and let it swell 🙂

2C32C2C0-035F-4165-98C6-CAB9EAB3EAC7.jpeg

50102F47-51C4-4A7E-8895-D34935C11D68.jpeg

12 minutes ago, shaggy99 said:

Amazing bulge! And you don't even act desperate, i would bet you could beat your record today 🙂

It’s funny I don’t even need to pee that badly! I am definitely getting better at holding large amounts but my bladder seems to stop filling somewhere between 1350 and 1400 ml regardless of how long I hold for! Sadly won’t know today’s volume as have nothing to measure with here. 

6 minutes ago, shaggy99 said:

That is a shame. Maybe use the ice bucket, lol! Keep holding strong and keep us updated.

Haha!

Quite swollen now

D2CEC28B-FDA4-44BE-9464-A4F3C090D97B.jpeg

1ABAD523-722C-4244-B862-6D62C57FEC69.jpeg

I’m done! No idea how much I held but I had a great time. Was very much fun walking and holding them getting more swollen afterwards 🙂