Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JMatthews1995 said:

Have you ever tried sitting on the heel of your foot? I know a couple of ladies that do that. It helps put pressure in the right place to hold according to them 😄 

I'm saving physical barriers for when my muscles have had enough :') 

I really want to do the washing up desperate because I think that would make the need worse and certainly make the washing up more interesting but my housemate and her boyfriend are downstairs and it's not that I can't hide it from them but he's... a lot. Quite exhausting to be around. So basically it means I have to at least last until they've cooked and eaten their dinner and gone back upstairs 😄

1 minute ago, VesicaeLaeua said:

Are you having to cross your legs or at least press them together yet?

Not yet but I'm certainly getting some waves so maybe soon idk

1 minute ago, homeanddry said:

I’m curious about the spanx - I guess that pyjamas make it pretty easy to hold yourself or sit on your heel or whatever, but how does that work with the Spanx too?

They leave less room for bladder bulge. I personally find that they move the pressure to my bladder rather than my stomach so it helps with the issue I mentioned earlier

1 minute ago, DesperateDawn said:

I'm saving physical barriers for when my muscles have had enough :') 

I really want to do the washing up desperate because I think that would make the need worse and certainly make the washing up more interesting but my housemate and her boyfriend are downstairs and it's not that I can't hide it from them but he's... a lot. Quite exhausting to be around. So basically it means I have to at least last until they've cooked and eaten their dinner and gone back upstairs 😄

Not yet but I'm certainly getting some waves so maybe soon idk

They leave less room for bladder bulge. I personally find that they move the pressure to my bladder rather than my stomach so it helps with the issue I mentioned earlier

Sounds nice and exciting 😄  Good luck!

I just beat my high score - maybe I should hold while playing more often xD 

On 10/10/2010 at 11:45 PM, facade said:

3 scales. The first is a 1-20 scale that is more detailed than a standard 1-10 scale. Then a 1-10 scale after that followed by an even more basic 1-5 scale.

THE DESPERATION SCALE 1-20 By: Unknown

0: When you've just been and couldn't possibly wee whatever.

1: You don't need it, but you could probably wee if you tried.

2: The very first thought of needing a wee.

3: Very slight so that if you were going out and someone asked you, you'd probably go.

4: You know you need a wee but you don't really have to do any thinking about it or holding. But you know you should go. For example, you've just walked out of the cafe and think, 'I should have gone while I was in there because I won't get to a loo for another few hours now, but I can't be bothered to go back in.'

5: The stage where you start planning. For example, 'I'm going to go when I've finished doing this.' If you were out, you would think of maybe finding a toilet.

6: You might mention it to someone else, so that you can go to the loo. Like maybe, "I need to find a toilet soon," but at that point you'll still walk into the next shop. If you were at home just reading a book, you would probably go now.

7: You might say, 'No let's find that toilet first....' It's the 'I definitely need to go' and 'I ought to do something about it stage.'

8: Getting bad urges.. Visible signs of needing to go if alone.

9: The first signs of holding it if you are out in public, like needing to cross your legs.

10: You REALLY need to go. Often fidgety if sitting down. Concentrating on it. You would only keep holding it at this point if you were somewhere with no toilets, or if you were busy so happy to fidget a bit.

11: Its hurting a bit...and you could really do with a toilet... lots of tensing up and needing to fidget. You would stop even if you were busy and go to the loo. This is the last stage where a normal person would go if at all possible!!!

12: God I'm bursting! Not easy to sit still. Needing to concentrate on it all the time.

13: Starting to get worried about not being able to hold it. Really putting effort into it. Having to hold in a noticeable way. An onlooker could tell by your body language, that you need the toilet.

14: Unable to sit down properly, and if standing up, unable to stand still.

15: Knowing that what ever you do, you don't have much longer. Having to find a toilet soon or else!!! Probably having to put your hand down there and hold on.

16: I need the loo RIGHT NOW!!!!! Big pee dances, Leg twisting, Frozen to the spot etc.... All you are thinking is "I need a wee, I need a wee, I need a wee."

17: THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE EDGE OF LOSING IT !!!

18: First Spurt

19: Leaking

20: Wetting

I'm probably a mixture of 10 and 11 now, somewhere in between them. Shall I keep drinking more? 

9 minutes ago, DesperateDawn said:

I just beat my high score - maybe I should hold while playing more often xD 

I'm probably a mixture of 10 and 11 now, somewhere in between them. Shall I keep drinking more? 

Yes, definitely! Same rules as before? An extra drink to celebrate your high score though, of course 🙂

Guest 66672744
15 minutes ago, DesperateDawn said:

Since you mentioned bladder bulge, is your bladder starting to bulge out at all yet, or is your spanx currently preventing it from bulging?

The bulge you showed off in this thread a long time ago was quite beautiful if you don't mind me saying so. ☺

8 minutes ago, DesperateDawn said:

It's bulging as much as it can

Are you grabbing yet? I'm sure your poor pee hole muscles could do with the help by now surely?

1 minute ago, DesperateDawn said:

I'm desperately waiting (quite literally) for my housemate and her boyfriend to go upstairs. Even better if they have sex because it means they'll be gone a while and I won't be disturbed. I can hear a lot of giggling downstairs so hopefully there's some foreplay happening hahah

Are you holding on yet? I'm sure your pee hole muscles could do with the help by now 😛