Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

Guest irvingarlington
4 minutes ago, Polkadotpuddle said:

I knew there was a reason we get along lol. 

And im about to have dinner so have another glass of water and you’d better hold it till I hear back!

OK, I'll keep doing dishes and drinking away.

Oh, as I was doing the dishes, I turned and banged my ankle on the door of the dishwasher. I leaked the tiniest bit... 😥

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Guest irvingarlington
Just now, Polkadotpuddle said:

OUChhhh!! Worst lol. Just the tiniest bit eh? Well then you clearly aren’t full enough. Have you finished that tea yet?

The tea is done, but not the water. I'm getting pretty full, stomach and bladder. I felt like a 8 for a few moments, but it's settled to a 7 I think. I was doing the potty dance the whole time I waited.

1 minute ago, irvingarlington said:

The tea is done, but not the water. I'm getting pretty full, stomach and bladder. I felt like a 8 for a few moments, but it's settled to a 7 I think. I was doing the potty dance the whole time I waited.

With I could have seen that lol. How are the dishes?? And I should have specified I meant hand wash, to make it harder lol. What else can you wash now hmm?

Guest irvingarlington

I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be bad! I had to do the dishwasher first, just to get to other things.

Oh, i'm at least an 8 now. I have a feeling the next thing I'm going to wash is myself!

I've had to stand up to start holding. I can feel leaks coming. Pressures strong. My hands are shaking as I type.

Strong spasm... so bad now. the running water sound is torture

Guest irvingarlington
8 minutes ago, Polkadotpuddle said:

With I could have seen that lol. How are the dishes?? And I should have specified I meant hand wash, to make it harder lol. What else can you wash now hmm?

I'm gonna start peeing myself soon, it's so bad. full 10, breathig hard

oh god i can feel a bad leak coming

wave passed, so intense right now. i hope you get back from dinner soon, i'm gonna need to beg for some relief.

Guest Masyanyalover
Just now, irvingarlington said:

major leak, severl seonds. back under control

Kssshhh.... Dont control it, just let it all out~

Guest irvingarlington
Just now, Evab100 said:

Kssshhh.... Dont control it, just let it all out~

I can't, I promised @Polkadotpuddle i would hold until she gets back.. but oh god i wish could.

Guest Masyanyalover

I can't, I promised @Polkadotpuddle i would hold until she gets back.. but oh god i wish could.

She’s been gone for like 20 minutes dude, just go!

Guest irvingarlington
1 minute ago, Evab100 said:

She’s been gone for like 20 minutes dude, just go!

I can't, oh god i wish i could, but i can't. she owns my bladder

Guest Masyanyalover

7/10 right now for those who want to control me before I make a leakie in the shower, :3

I can't, oh god i wish i could, but i can't. she owns my bladder

For now she is. >:)

Guest irvingarlington
1 minute ago, Polkadotpuddle said:

Back but nope no relief! Stand legs apart and hands away from your self for 30 seconds.

I did it, but i leaked, oh i was almost tearing my hair out

1 minute ago, Evab100 said:

7/10 right now for those who want to control me before I make a leakie in the shower, :3

For now she is. >:)

For always! Muwahahahaa

I did it, but i leaked, oh i was almost tearing my hair out

Good job. Now have another 250 ml without using your hands to hold

Guest Masyanyalover
Just now, Polkadotpuddle said:

For always! Muwahahahaa

Oh hell no, you ain’t! Everybody gets to control this poor mans bladder.

@irvingarlington Press on your stomach for 10 seconds

Guest Masyanyalover

Might have possibly just leaked into my maxipad

So... fucking... DESPERATE!!!

9/10

I need to get to the shower NOW. But not till I say so~!

OOOOOHHHH MY GOD IM FINALLY ALLOWED TO GO!

This is gonna be a fucking relief~!