Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

Oh my god, I made it. I just barely made it to 6AM. Ah... it feels so good to finally use the bathroom. I just did some maths, and I worked out I drank roughly 2 AND A HALF LITRES.

I honestly have no clue how I endured all that for 2 hours. I didn’t know I had such a capacity!

I’m going to have try this again someday, the worst part is definitely the last few minutes. I couldn’t stop moving, I was dancing, squirming, fidgeting, crossing and waving my legs, holding myself, everything, but I somehow managed to pull it off.

9 minutes ago, Wombat48 said:

How’s your bladder now? 🙂

Empty, mercifully. I barely made it, nothing leaked out until I got up to go, but then it made everything way worse, I nearly burst just getting up. I had to sprint to the toilet, I nearly knocked my Trinitron off it’s stand in haste. In the end, I drank 2.5 litres, and likely held around that amount because of the tea diuretic, for 2 hours, from around 4AM until exactly 6AM.

Edited by RagingPython
Spelling. (see edit history)
  • Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, RagingPython said:

Oh my god, I made it. I just barely made it to 6AM. Ah... it feels so good to finally use the bathroom. I just did some maths, and I worked out I drank roughly 2 AND A HALF LITRES.

I honestly have no clue how I endured all that for 2 hours. I didn’t know I had such a capacity!

I’m going to have try this again someday, the worst part is definitely the last few minutes. I couldn’t stop moving, I was dancing, squirming, fidgeting, crossing and waving my legs, holding myself, everything, but I somehow managed to pull it off.

Empty, mercifully. I barely made it, nothing leaked out until I got up to go, but then it made everything way worse, I nearly burst just getting up. I had to sprint to the toilet, I nearly knocked my Trinitron off it’s stand in haste. In the end, I drank 2.5 litres, and likely held around that amount because of the tea diuretic for 2 hours, from all round 4AM until exactly 6AM.

Did you measure the piss?

I'm lay comfortably on a sun lounger chair in my garden. Bladder bulging, swimming shorts on and just slowly but surely letting more and more out. There's a little puddle on the patio beneath me and I intend to stay here this relaxed for at least another hour just slowly wetting my swimming shorts over and over with loads of little leaks! It's so perfect!

I won’t be doing anything in thread as I live with people, all of whom are awake, but tonight at around 2-3AM BST or 1-2AM UTC,  I’m totally to try and beat the record I set last night of 2.5 litres which I then held for 2 hours.

I’m commenting now because it’d like you guys to suggest some challenges for me to do tonight.

Guest irvingarlington
18 minutes ago, RagingPython said:

I won’t be doing anything in thread as I live with people, all of whom are awake, but tonight at around 2-3AM BST or 1-2AM UTC,  I’m totally to try and beat the record I set last night of 2.5 litres which I then held for 2 hours.

I’m commenting now because it’d like you guys to suggest some challenges for me to do tonight.

Well, I'd hate to make you do things which could cause you to lose control, and ruin your hold.  But if you insist on being tormented, I shall happily oblige. 😁

When you hit the 1h 50m mark, I want you to spend 10 minutes sitting on the toilet, fully clothed. May you make it to the finish line dry!

I want to get wet since a few days and finally put on the following layers:

an underwear, pyjama shorts, long sports tights, second pyjama shorts, another underwear, and black tight jeans.

I am frequently drinking water and letting spurts out whenever the pressure reaches a certain point. So I am quite wet already and it feels a little cold. I enjoy being wet and wetting myself slowly. I need this to relax after a challenging week.

Who else is getting wet alone tonight?

Any suggestions of what I should do after finishing computer work?

26 minutes ago, irvingarlington said:

Well, I'd hate to make you do things which could cause you to lose control, and ruin your hold.  But if you insist on being tormented, I shall happily oblige. 😁

When you hit the 1h 50m mark, I want you to spend 10 minutes sitting on the toilet, fully clothed. May you make it to the finish line dry!

Sounds fun. I don’t know if I can do it, but I’ll give it a go.

12 minutes ago, RagingPython said:

Sounds fun. I don’t know if I can do it, but I’ll give it a go.

When you reach 8 out of 10 on desperation scale stand up infront of the bathroom tap with it running full blast for 2 minutes legs spread no squirming or holding yourself and chug a water 

1 hour ago, kenn said:

I just had to sit through a 4 hour class, and I spent the whole thing drinking water constantly to make things more interesting. Now that it's over, my bladder is all big and stretched out, and I really really need to go! Not sure how much longer I can last..

That’s something I never do. I refuse to need to the bathroom at school 99% of the time, I just leave the room whether the teachers like it or not. In secondary school, I once kicked the door in when they tried to lock both toilets all day.

47 minutes ago, RagingPython said:

That’s something I never do. I refuse to need to the bathroom at school 99% of the time, I just leave the room whether the teachers like it or not. In secondary school, I once kicked the door in when they tried to lock both toilets all day.

So, how are you holding up?