Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bursting_Baby said:

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L. 

I got a couple of pics of my rock hard bugle as I was desperately trying to keep in the huge pressure of pee building up inside, but I couldn’t help but poke and play with it a little bit too! 

(Sorry for partial nudity, it was just impossible to keep my waist band anywhere near my bladder)

Xoxo Baby 

4F880D5F-B66E-43BD-9077-1D9342BE7C22.jpeg

3614A152-F282-46F7-A792-2D60C1E3B19F.jpeg

Keep your bladder is full more often, you'll make great results , 1150 ml is very good ,don't be shy show your bulge she is beautiful!

1 hour ago, Bursting_Baby said:

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L. 

I got a couple of pics of my rock hard bugle as I was desperately trying to keep in the huge pressure of pee building up inside, but I couldn’t help but poke and play with it a little bit too! 

(Sorry for partial nudity, it was just impossible to keep my waist band anywhere near my bladder)

Xoxo Baby 

4F880D5F-B66E-43BD-9077-1D9342BE7C22.jpeg

3614A152-F282-46F7-A792-2D60C1E3B19F.jpeg

Your belly, so much swollen from your overfilled bladder, is amazing. It looks like it is more than 1.15. Your urge must have been extreme!!?

I would love to but my hand on your belly, just to feel how firm it is, maybe to press soft on it.

I love your pictures, keep on holding!!

20 hours ago, schoolboy said:

Keep your bladder is full more often, you'll make great results , 1150 ml is very good ,don't be shy show your bulge she is beautiful!

Thank you very much hun ❤️ 

20 hours ago, Gemmy said:

Incredible bulge pics @Bursting_Baby ❤️❤️ 

Ah thank you so much sweetie! 😘

19 hours ago, huberp76 said:

Your belly, so much swollen from your overfilled bladder, is amazing. It looks like it is more than 1.15. Your urge must have been extreme!!?

I would love to but my hand on your belly, just to feel how firm it is, maybe to press soft on it.

I love your pictures, keep on holding!!

Thanks! 🙂 I really wish I knew exactly how much I was holding. I had to pee so extremely bad! I was just absolutely bursting to explode my overfilled bladder! It was sooooo tight and firm, I could barely press into it because of how solid it was. I was certainly giving myself a gentle bladder massage, feeling up the bloated, rock hard piss ball inside me!

16 hours ago, Zee said:

@Bursting_Baby Amazing!! Wish I had someone like you in my life. Hope you enjoy holding it as much as we love seeing your overfilled bladder. 🤗

Thank you 🙂 I do too tbh, especially a cute girl who wants to gently press and rub her swollen bladder bulge on mine 😍 I absolutely love to be bursting full with a big protruding bladder, it makes me constantly and extremely wet, and I don’t mean from leaking lol 😅

I'm considering recording a wetting video.  Should I go commando in some Jean's or wet fully in a pair of boxerbriefs?

I'm close to not having a choice either way, lol.  I have my boxers in the dryer right now, hopefully I can last until they dry.

6 minutes ago, Wombat48 said:

Boxer briefs 

I'm close to not having a choic2, hopefully the dryer finished before I do...

4 minutes ago, Omodeprived said:

I'm considering recording a wetting video.  Should I go commando in some Jean's or wet fully in a pair of boxerbriefs?

I'm close to not having a choice either way, lol.  I have my boxers in the dryer right now, hopefully I can last until they dry.

I'm close to not having a choic2, hopefully the dryer finished before I do...

Haha! Very desperate??

56 minutes ago, Wombat48 said:

Haha! Very desperate??

My belly is so taut that every breath feels like a vice on my bladder

56 minutes ago, Wombat48 said:

Haha! Very desperate??

I wound up leaking a bit, but I wasn't ready to wet fully yet.  I filled 3 tall glasses with piss, poured them out and drank the same amount plus an extra glass.  People were coming in and out at the time and now they are gone, so I'm letting my bladder refill, somewhere around a 4

My belly is so taut that every breath feels like a vice on my bladder

I wound up leaking a bit, but I wasn't ready to wet fully yet.  I filled 3 tall glasses with piss, poured them out and drank the same amount plus an extra glass.  People were coming in and out at the time and now they are gone, so I'm letting my bladder refill, somewhere around a 4

Awwww u should have held on!!!

48 minutes ago, Wombat48 said:

Awwww u should have held on!!!

I really wanted to but I would have wound up completely pissing myself in front of extended family, lol.  As it is I'm fucking hoping around like a maniac.

I just got my laundry out, and I was planning to hold now that I have clothes to wear, and,well, this happened pretty much immediately.  Just shot out with no control.

20190228_124233.jpg

20190228_124530.jpg

Edited by Omodeprived (see edit history)

I really wanted to but I would have wound up completely pissing myself in front of extended family, lol.  As it is I'm fucking hoping around like a maniac.

I just got my laundry out, and I was planning to hold now that I have clothes to wear, and,well, this happened pretty much immediately.  Just shot out with no control.

20190228_124233.jpg

20190228_124530.jpg

Haha!! You need to improve your bladder control!!! 🙂

Good evening all. For the past couple of evenings @Gemgirl and I have taken in it turns controlling each others bladders and playing denial with one another. This evening we are having a holding contest so I thought I would share my progress here.

We both peed at 10 o'clock which was 40 minutes ago and drank 1 litre of water. I now have a cup of tea to go with my food and then when I have had that I will see what else I want to drink to fill up my bladder.