Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, CenturyChild said:

Am quite comfortable sitting here still. Can definitely still feel my bladder expanding. 

DAF237EA-8305-4A28-A4FF-AB0AD4E4136A.jpeg

I do worry if I'll be able to stand up though! My lower abdomen is very firm and very swollen, feels like a nice big bladder in there. Desperately want to get up and lie on my back to play with it but know that if I move that'll be the end of the hold

What you going to do?? 🙂

Just now, shaggy99 said:

Don't end it yet, hehehe. Stick with your current position, who knows maybe you can stretch it even further. 

Hehe that's what I'm aiming for 🙂 Hard to compare with a different position but my bladder does feel very swollen. Hard to tell if it's still getting any bigger though... it seems to just stop after a while regardless of how much I've drunk!

1 minute ago, Wombat48 said:

I think lying down increases the space to hold?? You doing anything else to hold on?

Just testing something different I guess... my capacity increases have stalled for some months now using the same position so just thought I'd give sitting on a chair a go instead 🙂

Nothing else, just holding tight 🙂

1 minute ago, CenturyChild said:

Just testing something different I guess... my capacity increases have stalled for some months now using the same position so just thought I'd give sitting on a chair a go instead 🙂

Nothing else, just holding tight 🙂

Ok makes sense!

are you holding until

you can’t hold any longer tho or until a certain time?

1 minute ago, shaggy99 said:

I personally find it harder to hold laying down unless I curl up into sorta a ball, lol. But sitting at the computer I can hold to the point I can barely move to finally release.

Interesting! Definetely find sitting harder! Guess we are all different! 🙂

3 minutes ago, shaggy99 said:

I personally find it harder to hold laying down unless I curl up into sorta a ball, lol. But sitting at the computer I can hold to the point I can barely move to finally release.

Well, we'll see which way works out for me soon I guess 🙂

2 minutes ago, Wombat48 said:

Ok makes sense!

are you holding until

you can’t hold any longer tho or until a certain time?

Until I can't hold any more - which is probably not far off as I am starting to feel massively full.  Been holding nearly 3.5 hours, having drunk a large coffee and 2.5 l water.

1 minute ago, CenturyChild said:

Well, we'll see which way works out for me soon I guess 🙂

Until I can't hold any more - which is probably not far off as I am starting to feel massively full.  Been holding nearly 3.5 hours, having drunk a large coffee and 2.5 l water.

Impressive! Try holding until u leak? Although know that can be hard but guess that must be your max capacity??

Aaaaah it won.  The waves of pain started to take over and I couldn’t hold any more. I did manage 2 quick photos on my way to let it out. 

Way off my record though at 1320 ml

59450B26-5E87-4276-A0FE-223D950D424F.jpeg

F61F03E2-53E4-4A54-A73B-E20A4F971FC8.jpeg

1 hour ago, shaggy99 said:

Very nice bulges and good effort for sure. Volumes are so unpredictable, lol. The ones you think will be record breaking usually arent and vice versa. Still quite an impressive amount.

Thanks. Ain’t that just the truth - my record caught my by surprise even though that’s what I was aiming for as it didn’t feel huge and I hadn’t held for too long. On the other hand today I broke 4 hours, and when I lied on my back to take the bulge photo it looked and felt huge. It definitely didn’t feel like there was anything left in. 

1 hour ago, Vika said:

Probably going to join in on this, just finished some tea not long ago, went a few hours ago though no real urge quite yet. Things are bound to change for sure, of course.

Good stuff! How’s it going so far?

Probably not going to make more than one post here, but I want to talk about what I am currently up to. I put on a thin cloth training diaper and some pajama pants with the purpose of wetting them and rewetting them after. After I wet them the first time however, I decided to put on a s/m sized goodnite and keep wetting in that. I am currently sitting in a diaper that has reached its capacity and cloth diaper/pjs are still soaking wet. Still drinking a lot and I intend on flooding the goodnite completely and have it rewet everything else.