Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Hi! First time posting here. While I've been trying to keep an omo diary going on my computer, I guess I can share a bit with you all! I'll try to remember to update this!

11:21am: I just finished having a small pee in a pair of goodnites that I wore overnight and I plan on drinking an entire glass (about a cup and a half) of water along with sipping an energy drink as well. I intend on topping off my glass every so often and letting myself get very desperate. I plan on wetting a pair of pj pants that need to go into the wash and then changing into more goodnites for more fun before I eventually go and do the laundry. Currently playing some Battlefield 5 and am currently at a 0 out of 10 when it comes to desperation.

1 hour ago, TiniestGalaxy said:

Hi! First time posting here. While I've been trying to keep an omo diary going on my computer, I guess I can share a bit with you all! I'll try to remember to update this!

11:21am: I just finished having a small pee in a pair of goodnites that I wore overnight and I plan on drinking an entire glass (about a cup and a half) of water along with sipping an energy drink as well. I intend on topping off my glass every so often and letting myself get very desperate. I plan on wetting a pair of pj pants that need to go into the wash and then changing into more goodnites for more fun before I eventually go and do the laundry. Currently playing some Battlefield 5 and am currently at a 0 out of 10 when it comes to desperation.

sounds nice, just keep on drinking ? 

11 minutes ago, basss37 said:

sounds nice, just keep on drinking ? 

Yep I intend to!

1:17am: Ok so I've jumped to about a 6 out of 10 now and I'm starting to cross my legs. I still have half of my current glass of water to go and I've been drinking it at a slower pace than the last. Going to keep playing some Battlefield 5 to distract myself and see how long I can go for.

I'm trying another hold tonight.. Sorry, I had to end my hold from last night early; that's why I didn't reply after my first post.. 

I'm getting desperate quick right now... My last bathroom break was only 40 minutes ago, but I've been drinking so much water, I'm already squirming in my seat and squeezing my legs together..

**Grabs crotch and leans forward** Oh man, I really gotta pee...

*3 minutes later* Oh crap... I just spurted a little unexpectedly... I don't think I can hold this much longer...

Edited by DaveGAZ (see edit history)
On 1/12/2019 at 9:48 PM, Wombat48 said:

What happened? 

As I was looking for my keys I couldn't hold it in for another second as I hadn't been in hours and had way too much to drink that day and I completely lost all control and wet myself at the door no matter how hard i tried to stop I just couldn't my bladder was so full and tired it was impossible to wait