Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

@drenna @Lady Liberty ahhh, omg, That was pretty close, just standing up put so much strain on my bladder and I hadn't even walking into my kitchen yet. I must of looked like a fool doing my best to not grab myself with both hands while I was walking. grabbing my glass made me have to use one hand to hold myself while I reached high up into the cabinet. Finally managing to turn on the filter and let the water out I was forced to bite my lip in desperation and I was shaking all over, accidentally missing the glass a little and getting the water on my hand. I didn't even bother pouring the water out because there was a pot full of water that made a dripping sound with every drop I missed. So with all the will power and holding ability I have I hobbled back to my room and chair with a now full glass of water ?

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

:blush: um @drenna I think you owe me some dry panties, even doing my best to hold and squirm double crossing my legs and doing everything in my power not to lose it all I still ended up leaking so much into my now soaked panties. God I almost gave into the pleasure and just let go but I stopped myself and cleaned up my little leak while bouncing all over the place. I'm taking off my soaked panties and wet pants now too before I make them anymore wet hehe.

@Lady Liberty I may or may not have a love/hate feeling for you two right now ?

@Lady Liberty sheesh you're gonna owe me some dry panties too then ?

@drenna and funny you say that I was just about to beg for relief from you two. cuz you know I'm about to pee all over myself at this point.

I'll of course do whatever you two want if you let me go It's just I'm really about to lose it, hell its getting hard to type right. Like maybe you two would like for me to do a custom desperation scenario? or something That I can write about in detail for your enjoyment. Or maybe you both will just be nice and let me go free of charge ? I'll pee anywhere at this point if you two will allow me!

Edit; Seriously post quick I'm gonna lose it any moment, fuuuuu I'm probally gonna leak agian soon!

Edited by Valeri night
can't hold it (see edit history)

@Valeri night Whatever happens, please write about in detail! But since I've had you go to the bathroom so many times already, how about we finish it up there? Stand in the shower and hold on as long as you can! Or if you want to be a bit different, you could try sitting on the sink. Your choice!

Edited by drenna (see edit history)

PLEASE! please pleas FRiedns I'm so close to compleatly wetting myself muy new panties are already wet again and this is killing me! ANYTHING I'm going to wet myself

@drenna thank you so much! i'll figure it out when I get in there I just need @Lady Liberty permission now...pls My panties are soaked again... I'm gonna lose it if you don't reply in time.

Edited by Valeri night (see edit history)

God what a feeling to just sit down and relax now that all that is over. I must say @drenna @Lady Liberty you two are my favorite people in the world right now.

Once I got my message for relief I jumped up from my chair wearing only panties and my shirt and sprinted out of my room and towards the bathroom feeling pee leak it's way out my panties and down my legs. Thankfully my roommate was in her room so she saw no embarrassing girls peeing themselves as they make a mad dash for relief. 

Once in the bathroom I didn't even bother to use the toilet or drop my soaked panties I just jumped into the shower and stopped holding it in, allowing my pee to shoot out all over my legs and the tub bellow me. While letting loose my torrent of pee I couldn't help but let out a loud moan that could probably could have been heard from outside the bathroom door. And let me say that feeling of pent up desperation was just orgasmic like f*** I feel so satisfied right now, the only thing on my mind now is all the lewd thoughts I'm having right now ?

I think I pee'd for like at least a minute and a half that's at least what It felt like. phew I'm so happy right now ^_^

Also @Lady Liberty I would be more than happy to still do a little custom desperation things if you would like, I'm always in the mood for lewd things like this.