Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, spiritedpearl said:

We are almost the same. 

I am at a 9

I am now at an 8, I would usually be looking for a place to pee soon the way I feel right now.  I am done with all of my drinks, if I don't go to the bathroom I bet i would be wet in less than 1 hour.

my laptop sitting on my bladder as I'm laying on the couch isn't helping

1 minute ago, spiritedpearl said:

My connection is being weird...Im still holding on, but not sure for how much longer..

I'm about the same.  I don't want to give up.  I might hold until I wet.

1 minute ago, spiritedpearl said:

Me too!!! Guess Im waiving the white flag...lol

Don't give up.   If you do you should have to pee through your panties as punishment.

I leaked a tiny bit

Did a couple back to back holds this morning... First one I babied myself, drank plenty and when the bulge got real big settled back and took it easy... Second, I held as long as possible while getting ready for work. So I was up and about showering, shaving, brushing teeth etc and Dying. Omg. Bladder bulge was the biggest ever and I could FEEL the stretch.  Rubbing an aching bladder doesn't help a lot.. Finally peed a full liter. 

Came home tonight and pounded about 20 0z of water. Making myself a cocktail and then more water with it. Going to keep wearing my snug work pants until my bladder is big and hard enough that I have to unzip for room. 

Edit: already questioning the wisdom of the tight pants. My bladder is already kinda firm and palpable pressing against the zipper. The pants sit at natural waist so up at my navel and the snap and belt buckle are pushing down on the top of my bladder while it fills. Do. Not. Love. 

20181207_132302.jpg

Edited by TorturedFox (see edit history)
22 minutes ago, TorturedFox said:

Did a couple back to back holds this morning... First one I babied myself, drank plenty and when the bulge got real big settled back and took it easy... Second, I held as long as possible while getting ready for work. So I was up and about showering, shaving, brushing teeth etc and Dying. Omg. Bladder bulge was the biggest ever and I could FEEL the stretch.  Rubbing an aching bladder doesn't help a lot.. Finally peed a full liter. 

Came home tonight and pounded about 20 0z of water. Making myself a cocktail and then more water with it. Going to keep wearing my snug work pants until my bladder is big and hard enough that I have to unzip for room. 

Edit: already questioning the wisdom of the tight pants. My bladder is already kinda firm and palpable pressing against the zipper. The pants sit at natural waist so up at my navel and the snap and belt buckle are pushing down on the top of my bladder while it fills. Do. Not. Love. 

20181207_132302.jpg

Wow nice bulge!

Just now, TorturedFox said:

The second was better but I was in the shower and none of the pics are quite pg enough for the site... 

Lol would like to see that one! ?

2 minutes ago, TorturedFox said:

Lol so would the world... But I'm working on topping it tonight so I'll do ya one better... 

Playing a computer game right now... I sometimes even forget I'm holding til I stand up and the weight shift hits me. 

What are you out of 10?