Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Here4theFun said:

Good luck with that ! But if you are able to walk are you really that desperate?

Haha, I should pull myself together and simply close the gates? 

It is not really walking, but more crotch-grab-trotting, because sitting still is impossible. But right now I am lying down in a sort of 90 degrees angle, which kinda works

1 minute ago, boberdebob said:

Haha, I should pull myself together and simply close the gates? 

It is not really walking, but more crotch-grab-trotting, because sitting still is impossible. But right now I am lying down in a sort of 90 degrees angle, which kinda works

Would love to see a pic of your bladder bulge now ?

2 minutes ago, drenna said:

Keep it up you guys! 

Thanks ?

4 minutes ago, boberdebob said:

Thank you Drenna. It is really hard to keep focussing though

Just try not to think about how nice it'll feel when it all inevitably flows out ?

I'm sure you can hold on for a while yet

Just now, Here4theFun said:

I guess as long as you don't hink about how good it would feel to just let go and pee , you should be allright.

Yess, but I do not want to let it go. If I hold it even longer, it will feel even beter to release. 

I am not sure how to hold it though. Every position is uncomforotable. And typing takes every bit of strenght I have.

1 minute ago, Wombat48 said:

No going to hold it!

the pain also massively turns me on the effect of which also helps to hold ??

Guess if you enjoy the pain it gets even better ! Still i've heard peeing with an erection is quite the challenge hahahah

1 minute ago, boberdebob said:

Yess, but I do not want to let it go. If I hold it even longer, it will feel even beter to release. 

I am not sure how to hold it though. Every position is uncomforotable. And typing takes every bit of strenght I have.

Masage your blader a bit, it may help relax it. But we belive in you, keep holding!

3 minutes ago, boberdebob said:

At this point you just have to double down and stay clamped shut! Don't let a single drop out!!

4 minutes ago, drenna said:

Just try not to think about how nice it'll feel when it all inevitably flows out ?

I'm sure you can hold on for a while yet

Your engagements are helping a lot. But I am not sure if even that is enough.

My bladder is starting to look a bit square at the front (it does that when it is reaching its absolute limit). I do not know how long I can last 

2 minutes ago, drenna said:

At this point you just have to double down and stay clamped shut! Don't let a single drop out!!

yes. I will try!!

Just now, boberdebob said:

Only a little over one liter :(. It has been a while. I should try more ?

aw don't feel down about it. That's a lot more than I could hold, and you did give an entertaining performance while you held ?

Just now, Wombat48 said:

Well done!

just had the most orgasmic piss!

1300 mls ? 

Well done! You win this round Wombat ?

1 minute ago, drenna said:

aw don't feel down about it. That's a lot more than I could hold, and you did give an entertaining performance while you held ?

Thank you Drenna! ? Very happy to do so! Thank you for your support!!