Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, writingwizard said:

okay I need to go sit in the shower or something this is getting close to a leak and maybe even my first time having an accident

Why dont you sit on the toilet with your panties off? But have your skirt tucked under your butt and pee through it? (Its a big fantasy of mine) also what color is your skirt and how long is it? and what material?  And how bad do you want to pee this second? :3

Just now, writingwizard said:

I can try that... it's a black skirt with some pleats, knee length

❤️ Thank you! :3 Are you sitting the toilet right now with your skirt tucked under and panties off?  Can you describe how heavy, full and sore your bladder is and how nervous are you to pee your skirt right now?  How bad is sitting the toilet torturing you?

1 minute ago, writingwizard said:

it felt so good and so horrible at the same time like to start and then to have to stop again - can I please, please pee for real??

Not yet but almost hon, you can go pee for another 2 seconds as your reward for begging me though.  Through your skirt of course, then i want you to tell me how wet your bottom is and tell me how soaked your skirt is, i want you to beg me and address me by name "Allan" to let you go "potty" in your skirt.

Go on and pee another 2 seconds now. ?

lol thats okay.  Can you at least describe it to me? :3   Tell me how you tried to only go for 2 seconds but were unable to stop yourself.... tell me how long you went potty for and how hard did it come out and how soaked is the skirt as you were peeing all over it? How did your bladder as you finally relieved yourself all over your skirt and describe how wet your skirt got! :3 And was it your most intense pee ever? :3

Also may we see a picture of your drenched skirt? If not its cool! :3   I know you are really embarassed but you did great ❤️

Now that you peed it should be easier to type ?

Edited by AllanCaesar (see edit history)

Sure! It started like the other two seconds but then it went on for three and I was trying so hard to stop but it was so strong, and it felt like forever and the skirt is absolutely soaked now... I didn't quite manage to time it with my phone but I was counting in my head and it was definitely over forty seconds, I have no idea how I peed for that long, but it felt so amazingly good to just let it all out that I just sat there without being able to do much... I kinda don't want to post my skirt but it was definitely either my most intense pee or tied for it (I had an accidental holding a few years ago on a bus that by the time I made it to the bathroom I was already leaking and seconds from drenching myself)