Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

Just now, Valeri night said:

Hah.. If I can be honest with you friends I've been doing lewd things and that's why I haven't ran to the bathroom yet... I'm sorry I couldn't help but be naughty. I probably coulda done the punishments and made it with a few leaks but now I'm so close to losing it and I'm tempted to just run out naked to the toilet. The idea of my roommate catching me sounds so exciting and the longer I wait the more I wanna do it. 

What is the worst that might happen if you run to the toilet naked? The roommate might see you, but what would they do?

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Valeri night said:

Hah.. If I can be honest with you friends I've been doing lewd things and that's why I haven't ran to the bathroom yet... I'm sorry I couldn't help but be naughty. I probably coulda done the punishments and made it with a few leaks but now I'm so close to losing it and I'm tempted to just run out naked to the toilet. The idea of my roommate catching me sounds so exciting and the longer I wait the more I wanna do it. 

Well, thinking of you made me done. So do whatever you want. Thanks ❤️

4 minutes ago, Danish said:

This is by far the most intense story I have followed in a while! You deserve a good reward 

*pant* Trust me ima treat myself *pant*

2 minutes ago, AllanCaesar said:

Can you pee and soak your skirt while you go in the toilet? I think that would be hot as hell :3

Screw the toilet I just went in the shower I didn't have time to lift the seat up I was wetting myself in the hallway to the bathroom. 

Thankfully no roommate but I swear she woulda had a sight to see. 

Jumping into the shower I could feel pee streaming down my legs. I just let loose once I was in and by George it felt godly I let my knees buckle and I'm actually still sitting in the same spotish typing this. I'm thinking of just turning the shower on to clean up. Let me say though that moan of relief I let out was so loud I couldn't help it I was feeling much to lewd to care at that point ? 

Overall I'd say I'm pretty tired, it felt great and was worth every moment though. 

10 minutes ago, Clownpiece said:

Not sure I'm ever going to be able to top the even that happened roughly 11 hours ago on this thread.

But anyways, I'm pretty full from drinking some green tea >~< and i've already peed in the toilet through my underwear, gonna hold it for a bit longer and then find another place to pee >u<

Why not try outside somewhere? ?

Lol, rip, sorry my internet has been a little out of wack recently.

Anyways, I squatted in my shower and peed there, through my underwear. My kidneys were kind of working on overdrive then and i'm kind of tired, so I honestly only waited about five minutes after I sent my most recent message to empty my bladder.

I would have taken pictures if not for dysphoria, but I made a pretty big wet spot ^u^

I am alone at home today and feeling a bit lewd... I think I will try to spend the day without using the toilet at all, instead I gave myself a list of places that I may pee just once. When they are all used I will be forced to hold it until I can hold it no more ?

Here is the list of places I am going to use:

• 0.5L Plastic bottle
  • Towel
  • Shower
  • Outside

I am going to start now by filling up coffee. I'd appreciate any ideas for challenges or other fun stuff to do.

I've drank an half a bottle of energy drink and just finished applying foundation on my face. I need to do my brows and eyeliner next and boy I don't know how's that gonna end since I'm already starting to fidget a bit. I'm not afraid of leaking, I'm not that desperate but the need to go is so notable that I need to squeeze my bladder muscles together. 

@CarmenCD And it depends. What do I drink and how much and how are the stars set on the sky (I bet there's a correct line for that idiom but I don't know it) etc. ? Sometimes only for an hour, sometimes several hours.

Edited by Damnation (see edit history)