Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Just now, Damnation said:

Can't promise anything but that's probably what will happen. Haven't done it in a long time, miss the feeling. Drinking up some water now and just chilling and snapchatting. ? Gonna make some tea soon I think..

a rather random question, still have a boyfriend? ?   (read your "about me ?) XD

why are all the perfect girls always taken xD   (sorry, this may come rather random)

1 minute ago, basss37 said:

a rather random question, still have a boyfriend? ?   (read your "about me ?) XD

why are all the perfect girls always taken xD   (sorry, this may come rather random)

Umm. Yes I do. ? But do not fret, I'm far from prefect really and I'm sure there's plenty of cool girls out there, waiting to be found... You can pm me tho if you want to talk more. : )

Back to topic, I'm almost out of water, still haven't decided what kind of tea I want to drink this time. I have a slight need to pee but it's still well manageable. 

Just now, Damnation said:

Umm. Yes I do. ? But do not fret, I'm far from prefect really and I'm sure there's plenty of cool girls out there, waiting to be found... You can pm me tho if you want to talk more. : )

Back to topic, I'm almost out of water, still haven't decided what kind of tea I want to drink this time. I have a slight need to pee but it's still well manageable. 

haha, to be honest, my girlfriend and I broke up like 4 months ago, I am not really looking for a new girlfriend. (we were together for 2.5 years)

all I want is to find some new people to text with, doesn't even have to be about fetish but just someone to trust and share stuff/life with.
I prefer talking on Skype or Whatsapp tough, if you wanna chat, let me know.

back to the topic, any tea will do ?   personally, the only thing that goes through me faster than tea is (idk the English word, the water with bubbles).
3 liters of that today made me wet my last diaper this morning and my pants this eve ?gotta love weekends

Just now, basss37 said:

haha, to be honest, my girlfriend and I broke up like 4 months ago, I am not really looking for a new girlfriend. (we were together for 2.5 years)

all I want is to find some new people to text with, doesn't even have to be about fetish but just someone to trust and share stuff/life with.
I prefer talking on Skype or Whatsapp tough, if you wanna chat, let me know.

back to the topic, any tea will do ?   personally, the only thing that goes through me faster than tea is (idk the English word, the water with bubbles).
3 liters of that today made me wet my last diaper this morning and my pants this eve ?gotta love weekends

Well, I don't know if I have anything I could actually use. I had kik but ended up deleting it because of creeps, I also had separate skype account when I used it but I've moved to discord long time ago. That could maybe do? Whatsapp is way too personal to share at this point. 

Any will do yeah but they taste different. ? I don't know what I want. Maybe more water meanwhile. I was gonna do a quick hold but now it seems that it will last longer than I thought: my need to go still isn't even near bad.

8 minutes ago, Damnation said:

Well, I don't know if I have anything I could actually use. I had kik but ended up deleting it because of creeps, I also had separate skype account when I used it but I've moved to discord long time ago. That could maybe do? Whatsapp is way too personal to share at this point. 

Any will do yeah but they taste different. ? I don't know what I want. Maybe more water meanwhile. I was gonna do a quick hold but now it seems that it will last longer than I thought: my need to go still isn't even near bad.

ffs. didnt get a notification from that message.

i do have discord, ill send you my details in a personal message ?
maybe we can grow to whatsapp ?

Not holding anymore. I kinda got bored to hold it anymore but I would have lost it anyway in max 10 minutes I think. My bladder was super full, my tummy felt like a balloon. I ended up walking in shower pants still on, held my head against a wall and stood while I let go, slowly. Just a couple of spurts at first and then completely. It lasted so long that I thought it's never going to stop. Took a long, hot shower after that, feeling fresh. :3

Heyyyy I don't have much to do today but clean and catch up on some emails, so I'm holding! At the moment I've been drinking a glass of water every half hour since about 2 (4 hours ago). I went to the toilet once, about 2 hours ago, and I'm getting suuuuper desperate now. It's getting hard to keep it contained while I clean! Anybody else?

3 minutes ago, kochel428 said:

Heyyyy I don't have much to do today but clean and catch up on some emails, so I'm holding! At the moment I've been drinking a glass of water every half hour since about 2 (4 hours ago). I went to the toilet once, about 2 hours ago, and I'm getting suuuuper desperate now. It's getting hard to keep it contained while I clean! Anybody else?

Well since my school opens back tmr I’ll be doin my last hold while I have time to 

Hey there~
I'm at about a 7ish, sitting at my desk at home. My room mate is in the other room, just a bit ago I got really desperate and uncontrollably leaked. I'm going to keep trying to hold it and act like nothing is wrong - she likes to come into my room to chat quite frequently. Anyone wanna give me some challenges?

Edit: Decided I couldn't wait and had some fun in the shower. ?

Edited by PrincelyDesire (see edit history)