Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

1 minute ago, thelastpee said:

Hahah, it's such a challenge. I don't do it often, but definitley a thrill when I do.

We got this. We just gotta clamp our bladdres tight no matter how hard they try to push it out. >.<

Holy moly I just went to check if she was out and she is still in thereeeeeee! I have no idea what she is doing because I'm just peaking to see if the light is still on but omg I have to go so badly! I'm gonna start leaking more if she doesn't get out soon.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

I couldn't wait. I had to go pee. I let out a couple of drops. Plus its also a work night, so I can't stay up as late fighting my bladder as I'd like.

To add to the story, I drank a couple of glasses an hour before going to the store. I felt a need to pee prior to leaving, but I wanted the challenge of making it through the shopping trip and coming back home. I was doing a small potty dance throughout the store, even leaning against the cart trying to hide it among the other shoppers. The hardest part was that I couldn't grab myself. Even going through checkout was difficult since I really didn't want to show it there.

Anyway, I put my groceries in the car and drove home. I felt it spasm as I drove over the speed bumps. Now I know the feeling people feel when going over those speed bumps. XD

1 minute ago, nicobulat said:

I am your roomate and I'm going to be here till you pee yourself like a little kid :3 Nah just kidding@Valena

Keep updating!

hahah pls... But silly you, you @ the wrong person! ? 

Seriously tho I'm gonna die lol my bladder hurts and I'm shaking in my chair right now. I've got that feeling in my pelvis of pure presssure thats just begging to be released.

1 minute ago, Valeri night said:

hahah pls... But silly you, you @ the wrong person! ? 

Seriously tho I'm gonna die lol my bladder hurts and I'm shaking in my chair right now. I've got that feeling in my pelvis of pure presssure thats just begging to be released.

Y hope your chair is leather or something that doesn't ruin itself cause you're going to explode!

One of my favorite fantasies is to tie a girl to a chair till she wets herself. ?

2 minutes ago, Brotaku said:

@Valeri night just try not to think about how amazing it feels to just let go, and feel that sweet relief as your bladder empties right where you are.

3 minutes ago, thelastpee said:

Just imagine waterfalls, babbling brooks, and ocean waves to help ease your mind. ?

Boy we are mean XD

1 minute ago, thelastpee said:

Just imagine waterfalls, babbling brooks, and ocean waves to help ease your mind. ?

1 minute ago, nicobulat said:

Y hope your chair is leather or something that doesn't ruin itself cause you're going to explode!

Just now, Brotaku said:

@Valeri night just try not to think about how amazing it feels to just let go, and feel that sweet relief as your bladder empties right where you are.

Ya'll are sooooooo mean! I'ma wet myself ? I'm being forced to hold myself like a little girl here shaking and practically hopping up and down in my chair trying to not pee myself My chair is made of something... honestly Idk

@thelastpee Tied to a chair huh? I've seen things like self bondage before but never tried anything like it. Ima check to see if she's out yet...nope☺️  I did listen though shes in the shower right now ?

Honestly I'm to shy and embarrassed to even think about putting anything of myself on the internet face or no face sorry ?

BUT FRIENDS PLS! I just leaked again... my panties are totally soaked now 

1 minute ago, Valeri night said:

@thelastpee Tied to a chair huh? I've seen things like self bondage before but never tried anything like it. Ima check to see if she's out yet...nope☺️  I did listen though shes in the shower right now ?

Honestly I'm to shy and embarrassed to even think about putting anything of myself on the internet face or no face sorry ?

You can't pee yet. We haven't even told you about having you go wash dishes or pushing your knees against your chest.

2 minutes ago, Valeri night said:

Well, if you leaked a little that just means you can hold on longer right? :')