Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

Guest pee23567
6 minutes ago, Master2016 said:

She offered to drive me after the building is done but i dont think i can wait my pants are digging into me hard

How are you doing?!

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Just now, pee23567 said:

How are you doing?!

Im struggling she found a bunch wrong with this building so it has to be fixed infront of her before she can move on

Like im standing here cross legged waiting on my hubby to help me fix a bunch of stuff and trying my hardest to not leak I dont know what to do

Guest pee23567
2 minutes ago, Master2016 said:

Im struggling she found a bunch wrong with this building so it has to be fixed infront of her before she can move on

Like im standing here cross legged waiting on my hubby to help me fix a bunch of stuff and trying my hardest to not leak I dont know what to do

I don't know what to say... yikes... does not sound like a fun situation!

Guest pee23567
2 minutes ago, Master2016 said:

Kinda hot to me tbh just dont want to get embarrassed 

She keeps looking my way with a concerned look on her face like she wants to say something 

It sounds like it's obvious you need to go pee.. she has to know.. right?!

2 minutes ago, pee23567 said:

It sounds like it's obvious you need to go pee.. she has to know.. right?!

She knows I asked earlier if I could step away but she already started and said she'd drive me to the porta since its raining hard after that building but that I had to stay until it was passed because its regulation to have someone there who's licensed 

Ugh i hate these damn regulations and rules like fuck cant a girl just pee around here lol

Guest pee23567
1 minute ago, Master2016 said:

Also i fucking hate that they set it up for 7 damn buildings to be inspected in one day like damn yall i work with water all day its raining And its hot as fuck ive had alot to drink yall know i need a bathroom break damnit

How much longer until you are finished and can go pee?!

Guest pee23567
Just now, Master2016 said:

Im done now about to walk down 3 flights of stairs to her truck hopefuly i dont wet myself going down or in her truck 

Good luck!!! Let us know!!!

Guest pee23567
Just now, Master2016 said:

Im slightly shaking at the bottom of the stairs waiting and so close to leaking and shes taking her sweat ass time coming down here 

You're so close!

11 minutes ago, pee23567 said:

So you're getting in her truck? How long of a ride?

A couple minutes but we hit a big hole * no concrete yet as jobs not that far yet* and I completely lost control she is very sympathetic and is taking me home now so I dont have to walk around wet I had to tell my boss *over the phone*and she said its ok she 100% understands and to just go home for the day so I can change and relax so my hubby is staying to finish for me but God I'm so embarrassed!!

17 minutes ago, pee23567 said:

So you're getting in her truck? How long of a ride?

I really couldn't hold it in when my bladder was jolted like that I started peeing full force there was no way i could even stop peeing once It started 

Guest pee23567
1 hour ago, kochel428 said:

I'm warming up for my girlfriend tonight. The deal is when she gets off work I'm going to be super leaky and desperate. But I'm not allowed to go until after I go down on her. In the meantime I'm doing a series of holds so that my bladder will be a sieve by the time I see her.

I just read your stories involving your gf. Incredible! I'm sure you're going to have fun tonight! 

I actually have never participated in this forum but I think this is the correct place to put it. But I am a 21 year old male who goes to university and my toilet in my house has been acting up so bad lately that it’s basically unusable. So I’m trying to wait until morning to use the bathroom on campus but it’s actually really hard because I really really need to go.

1 minute ago, Mrgala21 said:

I actually have never participated in this forum but I think this is the correct place to put it. But I am a 21 year old male who goes to university and my toilet in my house has been acting up so bad lately that it’s basically unusable. So I’m trying to wait until morning to use the bathroom on campus but it’s actually really hard because I really really need to go.

How bad is your need?