Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

I have to go so bad and I’m intoxicaated with friends and only wearing thin panties and leggings if I piss myself It’ll be so obvious and it’ll be awhile till I go home and it’s cold out ... I’m not gonna ask to use the restroom before I leave 

1 minute ago, Despholder said:

Feel another pressure wave really building up. I am tightly curled in my bed. Not sure really how I will be able to get out of bed and to the bathroom though. Wouldn't wanna completely soak it

Wanna keep up the struggle. Love the pressure from the big bulge

Ok... but spread those legs for 30sec... shouldn't curl up...

6 minutes ago, Despholder said:

My underwear is soaked and I have a patch on my trousers.

Figuring how to get up and to the bathroom before I soak the bad. 

Leaked another bit. Getting really hard to control

Oooo nice.. I've just let a spurt go into a towel..

Do go to bathroom.. sit in kitchen for a while..

Evening all :)

I really enjoyed posting about my hold the other night and remembered why I love this thread so I am going to do it again tonight. We have just had dinner and tidied up and now we are going to spend a couple of hours playing Destiny and I usually end up desperate whilst gaming so why not enjoy it :smile: