Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

starting a hold. at a 2/10. could pee, but it is a non issue. i feel ready to push myself to a full accident. no giving in after a few spurts, but holding back until my bladder fails on its own

15 mins in: I'm liking this hold, as the urge is escalating quickly. 3/10. could go for a nice moderate pee. not a great distraction yet. the mint tea is really helping

30 min in: gotta pee semi bad. bladder tense. penis would be quite happy to let out my pee. but that won't be for a while yet, nor will I let it happen voluntarily

just 5 mins later: went from "I gotta pee semi bad" to 

"I really need to pee!"

when I stand up, I am squirming, sitting dow  is better, but starting to give my penis a squeeze here and there. Laying down is not as relieving as usual. the urge is bad no matter what. 6/10

Edited by 123456790 (see edit history)

second hold.of the day. always harder the second time. I'm already at a 6/10, and oh my goodness I have to go. I have a bladder bulge that is visible.

I really need to urinate quite bad. the ache in my bladder and cock feels good though. bladder is hard, but still has a bit of give to it

8/10. just thinking about peeing is making me almost pee myself. with every surge of desperation, my cock twitches in my briefs

9/10. leaked a bit from a yoga pose

Did rapid desperation method today. Peed half an hour ago. Already at a 6/10. Bladder very tense. Penis a bit twitchy. Have 8 glasses of ice tea lined up, premade. Drink one glass every 10 mins until I pee myself.

just drank another tea. held back a spurt with great difficulty. if I'm nearly spurting now, after 3 more teas and a bit of time, I will have a complete accident

oh wow. rapid despertation indeed. have to pull back spurts of pee trying to spray out of me. so I guess 9/10. in 35 minutes after my last pee. i like it

doing a cup of tea every 5 mins instead. close to an accident anyhow, might as well go all in

im shaking. pants still somehow dry, but not for long

when I could no longer hold back the leaking, I watched a wetting video. usually I can keep holding it through s couple of those, but the first video triggered such a strog response that I completely lost control of my bladder. was able to stop after 20 seconds on full force peeing, and hobble over to the shower to let out the rest