Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

i profusely spurted pee in my pants as i ran to the shower. once i got in the shower stall, the dam broke, and i stood there for over a minute peeing my pants helplessly. once i got out of my wet pants, i still had a good sized pee left, which i released on my soaked pants. for some reason, when I piss myself, there is always more left once i take my cock out

I currently have to pee extremely badly. I usually hold it in while I write stories and don't allow myself to pee until I'm completely finished, but I reached the point of desperation while I wasn't even halfway through with it. I decided to torture myself a little bit by taking a long shower as a break and putting on my tightest pants. I almost leaked when I did that though. Now, I'm sitting on the toilet holding back a bladder full of three and a half large sodas (finishing one right now). My legs are actually shaking, and I have the first noticeable pee bulge of my life. I haven't leaked yet, but I keep having to hold myself really hard to keep everything contained. Having the toilet under me just makes me so much more desperate. I'm holding it until I finish my story, which I'm not even close to being done with. I'll stay updated.

Wow. I really didn't think I'd finish the story so fast. I'm still really desperate. I'm not going to pee until I finish this post.

I'm fidgeting and squeezing myself really hard. I'm still shaking, and my bladder actually really hurts. Do you know how difficult it is to contain your bladder while writing about someone peeing? It's extremely difficult. Anyway, it's really painful now and I'm going to measure how much I pee. I'll hold on for a little, though. If I keep holding I'm just going to lose it. Actually, I might do that.

I didn't hold it until I lost it. I've never measured my pee before, but I released a little under three cups of urine. I don't know if that's a lot or a little or whatever. My goal to pee next time is going to be three and a half cups.

felt like doing a second hold today. got to about a 6/10 and wrote about a despersye experience on this site, as my urge escalated to a 7. It got super urgent for a bit, and O had to clench up a few times to prevent leaks. Decided to challenge myself and drink one cup of every beverage I have in the house. Had a glass of soy milk, lemonade, strawberry lemonade, two cups of tea, a coffee, and some water. As I filled the kettle to make the hot beverages, I failed to clench my muscles in time, and let out small spurt into my shorts. The urge has subsided slightly, bit hopefully not for long with the eight beverages I downed over the last twenty minutes. I'll probably pee my pants soon...

feeling kinky this Friday evening. Came home from my walk slightly needing a pee, and decided to do something very kinky. I am writing this while tied to my chair by several leather belts. One belt binds each leg to a chair leg, leaving my legs splayed. another belt secures me to the back of the chair. I may use a cloth belt to tie my hands, but I am enjoying watching stuff on youtube. Drinking lots as usual. This setup is turning me on a lot

tied my hands with just enough wiggle room to type and drink from my bottle. at about a 4/10

Edited by 123456790 (see edit history)

had a sharp increase in my urge. at a 6/10. bladder is getting hard. I have to occasionally clench up to keep from pissing. Having my legs secured in a splayed position is making ot harder to hold. The belt secring me to the chair is applying pressure to my bladder. Starting to fidget in my restraints, but it isn't helping much