Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Mom2three said:

I kept them on while peeing, that's the best part for me to feel the fabric soaking up the pee till it can't contain the wetness anymore and it leaks out all over, but I took them off after - no way was I getting caught with another wet patch on my way out the building, cause the panties were soaked! Plus my naked pussy felt great rubbing against my jeans all the way home!

Then I was able to enjoy that, plus it was fun for you, the most important part of a real life wetting story is if they enjoy it.

Guest SheaAlex22

I've posted in this thread a few times but being new my posts didn't show until approved and I was already done holding... lol but I'd like to go hold in public w/ chain and lock if anyone has any ideas... i will be sure to do them and post pics/vids if that's cool or anyone is interested.

side note when do my posts no longer have to be approved? Lol  

97D92B69-F11A-4BD5-A918-25168D272894.JPG

Guest wetguy917

Hey guys,  i'm on my way home from the beach,  just me and the two dogs. I'm feeling a slight Pressure  in my bladder. Not desperate but just starting to feel a little full.  Normally the trip only takes about three hours, but with the traffic I've already been on the road for two hours and I still have another 150 miles to go.  Last time I went was about six hours ago ,  i'm not sure if I can make it home dry but I don't want to get the car seats wet and there's  few places to pull off.  This will be the first time in a long time that I've really tested my holding ability in a real-world setting and not just in my living room.

Guest wetguy917

Still holding on,  got about 60 miles ago and the traffic is lightened up thankfully.  Feeling quite an urge to go right now.  Stopped about a half an hour ago to  take the dogs out and when I stood up I can feel all the  liquid sloshing around inside me. 

Sorry I wasn't able to post my conclusion yesterday, my posts hadn't been approved yet :)

Anyway, after about another hour, I went into the bathtub and read some of the fanfiction stories here. Then I ended up peeing about 45 minutes later. It felt really good until I started to pee, at which point it hurt a lot, but the feeling of holding pee was amazing and I kinda want to experiment and see if I can do it again but without the pain :)

Guest wetguy917

I'm still holding! but i'm getting to my limit. gotta pee gotta pee gotta pee. squeezing my dick only helps so much anymore.

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 4:49 PM, SheaAlex22 said:

I've posted in this thread a few times but being new my posts didn't show until approved and I was already done holding... lol but I'd like to go hold in public w/ chain and lock if anyone has any ideas... i will be sure to do them and post pics/vids if that's cool or anyone is interested.

nice build. ever done sports on a full bladder? weightlifting with it full? drank and held while clubbing??? you go shirtless out and about? I do. you gone to sleep holding it?? drank a lot at bedtime??? 

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 4:49 PM, SheaAlex22 said:

my favorate drinking game is Edwards     40  hands.         Have you played that game??? 

very hot day today, and i was out running errands for a couple of hours. had to pee really bad when i got home, so i went. but my bladder has filled back up over the past hour and a half. been drinking loads of water, also had a few cups of coffee, and a caffeine pill due to a migraine. my bladder is starting to ache. at a 5/10