Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I know my hold's long-over, but my holding muscles still ache a bit.

But, KozmoFox did a more intense hold than that, and it didn't take that long for her to recover. So, I'm not too concerned, and once again was reminded of how hard it is to have a legitimate accident.

My ab muscles ached when I woke up but they're okay now. I still feel my kidneys aching a little though. Bladder's okay, pees are a bit smaller than usual and they feel better, but otherwise normal. I'll be alright by tomorrow. Kozmo's stories are legendary. One can only wish of being that brave! Such courage she showed, especially in Kozmo Lotto #4. Don't think I'll be doing something like this again for a while. Too many holds at once aren't good either.

Yeah and feeling a few cramps from the positions I got into to force the earlier leaks. I do think my holding muscles are slowly recovering though. Pees are a bit smaller and yellow again.

Yes, I did hear too many holds at once can lead to infections or permanent damage to the holding muscles. I might not do a hold like that again (and if I do I'll TRY not to force any leaks this time), and certainly not going to for at least a week, though I'll probably recover before then.

And it was KozmoFox's Lotto 4 that I was referring to. She is a lot more daring than I am, and while I loved that story I hope she doesn't have to do a challenge like that again. (I'm thinking about entering her next lottery, and if I win, I'll make her do something like Lotto 1 or Lotto 3, something I know she had fun with and was a ninja as usual, besides, topping 4 is impossible)

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

I think my holding muscles have recovered, I don't feel the slightest pain there now. Come to think of it, I did go through something similar after my first attempted hold, though it went away next day or the morning after. Legs are still a little stiff from the positions, though.

Still won't do another hold for a while yet, if ever.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
Guest steven820

Thought I'd try and cross the line between accidental and purposely wetting this evening. Sunday I ended standing in the shower and forcing myself to pee in my pants. So I guess I'm struggling to get away from the way we are potty trained from birth. Would like my bladder to empty this evening whether I want it too or not, without the forcing. 

Here is the plan. After dinner I will take a final pee in the normal way. Then I've got jugs of iced water to drink and later a glass of wine or too. Should give me a good 4/5 hours until midnight. If I haven't wet my pants by then, then no hope, so will masturbate instead. Supposed to be heightened on full bladder. Will keep phone close by so hopefully get a few pictures.