Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Ashi said:

Haha I'm sure we'll see in due time.

>.> I'm at work right now and have eight and a half hours to go. So I might join you in your misadventures, just with the fact you are probably more tired than I am right now.

Yeah, I think I've been awake for about 40 hours currently or near it. >_>  Sooo...this might be interesting.

And it had better help me get to sleep after, ahaha.

21 minutes ago, Limey Weasel said:

Yeah, I think I've been awake for about 40 hours currently or near it. >_>  Sooo...this might be interesting.

And it had better help me get to sleep after, ahaha.

40 hours! Jeez, we need to get you some lavender spray or something, Haha.

Just try not think too much of how relaxed you'll feel afterwards!

Edited by Ashi (see edit history)
16 minutes ago, Limey Weasel said:

But it's going to feel so gooood!  How can I not think about it?

...Aaand definitely getting that twingey urge feeling and getting leg-bouncier.  Thanks ever so. XD

Just have to distract yourself with other things, like how your legs are bouncing now :3 

I'm pretty much running on empty right now so I have a whiiile until I'll be at your stage.

15 minutes ago, Ashi said:

Just have to distract yourself with other things, like how your legs are bouncing now :3 

I'm pretty much running on empty right now so I have a whiiile until I'll be at your stage.

Prooobably awhile, yeah.  Especially considering it's right on the verge of painful at present, and really starting to properly feel that bladder stretching feeling.  Not sure how long I'm going to last at this point, since I was a bit dehydrated before this hold (I can't remember when I last went, but it's definitely been awhile), which I've been attempting to fix by drinking plenty of water (two 500mL bottles done since just before I started the hold here, and over halfway through a third) that I think has been catching up with me.  Maybe I should slow down a bit.

Certainly have at least awhile to go still, though.  And I suppose the only way to find out is to try, after all. :P

42 minutes ago, Limey Weasel said:

Prooobably awhile, yeah.  Especially considering it's right on the verge of painful at present, and really starting to properly feel that bladder stretching feeling.  Not sure how long I'm going to last at this point, since I was a bit dehydrated before this hold (I can't remember when I last went, but it's definitely been awhile), which I've been attempting to fix by drinking plenty of water (two 500mL bottles done since just before I started the hold here, and over halfway through a third) that I think has been catching up with me.  Maybe I should slow down a bit.

Certainly have at least awhile to go still, though.  And I suppose the only way to find out is to try, after all. :P

And? Still holding?

50 minutes ago, Limey Weasel said:

Oh dear, that's a lot of water consumed! I wonder how quickly this will pan out for you.

I'm about a 2... But I'm also hungry so it's hard to tell xD

28 minutes ago, Snnwr said:

And? Still holding?

Still holding!  And still seem to be able to hold just fine regardless of what position I'm in, though it certainly doesn't feel like it.

Right now it's at the point where my thighs really want to be closer together...I can keep them apart, but it's really uncomfortable.  Need to concentrate to be still now and feel really restless if I don't keep moving, but I can still do it.  Keep struggling to find a better sitting position, sometimes rocking back and forth, and it kinda gets worse and better in waves.

Unbuttoning jeans helped a little but not a lot, bladder feeling really firm and swollen and definitely painfully full now, but I'm determined and I know I can keep going.  ....Actually, I probably shouldn't think about how I could keep going.  That would be bad right now.  Very bad.  It's at least somewhat tolerable if I find the right sitting position, but which sitting position is the right one keeps changing every so often.

23 minutes ago, Ashi said:

Oh dear, that's a lot of water consumed! I wonder how quickly this will pan out for you.

I'm about a 2... But I'm also hungry so it's hard to tell xD

Well, I've slowed down at least.  Haven't quite finished the third bottle yet.  I'm still thirsty though, so I keep drinking even though I maybe shouldn't.

But...you do have a slight advantage on me currently, yes.  Just a bit!

30 minutes ago, Limey Weasel said:

Still holding!  And still seem to be able to hold just fine regardless of what position I'm in, though it certainly doesn't feel like it.

Right now it's at the point where my thighs really want to be closer together...I can keep them apart, but it's really uncomfortable.  Need to concentrate to be still now and feel really restless if I don't keep moving, but I can still do it.  Keep struggling to find a better sitting position, sometimes rocking back and forth, and it kinda gets worse and better in waves.

Unbuttoning jeans helped a little but not a lot, bladder feeling really firm and swollen and definitely painfully full now, but I'm determined and I know I can keep going.  ....Actually, I probably shouldn't think about how I could keep going.  That would be bad right now.  Very bad.  It's at least somewhat tolerable if I find the right sitting position, but which sitting position is the right one keeps changing every so often.

Well, I've slowed down at least.  Haven't quite finished the third bottle yet.  I'm still thirsty though, so I keep drinking even though I maybe shouldn't.

But...you do have a slight advantage on me currently, yes.  Just a bit!

Oh my, all that fidgeting... Sounds like a pleasant experience... If not for keeping you up longer :P 

13 hours ago, Gemmy said:

Aaaaaahhhhhh~~ 

Could not hold on any longer my bladder was pushing so hard. You will be happy to know @Holdit4me that these cute pink shorts are completely soaked through and it felt amazing :cheer3:

Next time your that full you should spread your legs wide in front of the kitchen sink turn the water on for two minutes with your hands in it  and try to not leak a drop

So it was getting really agonising and I was about to post about how I didn't think I'd be able to stand it much longer, then (I think about an hour and a half ago as of finally getting all this typed up and semi-coherent to post) suddenly really couldn't stand it anymore.  Sat there bent over and shaking on the edge of my seat for a bit, one-handedly exchanged a few words with Ashi and Zest in the chat (including 'wish me luck') whilst trying to pull myself together enough to stand up, then made a mad dash for the toilet (which I amazingly still reached completely dry, when really I figured I wouldn't) for the most orgasmic pee I've had in quite awhile!  Was so uncoordinated and gushed so hard right away that I accidentally overshot the toilet bowl and made a bit of a mess before I could correct my aim (I love when that happens), and it felt like it went on absolutely forever and made my knees feel weak.

I could have written even more about all that, but as it is my brain is a bit too melted.  I have no idea what I did right this time, but it was amazing.  And feeling all pleasantly worn out and been gradually becoming less awake, such that finishing this post has been a bit difficult.  This was an even better idea than I was expecting it to be.

Also, sorry for all the awkwardly constructed sentences...I can't seem to word anything better than that right now.

21 minutes ago, Limey Weasel said:

So it was getting really agonising and I was about to post about how I didn't think I'd be able to stand it much longer, then (I think about an hour and a half ago as of finally getting all this typed up and semi-coherent to post) suddenly really couldn't stand it anymore.  Sat there bent over and shaking on the edge of my seat for a bit, one-handedly exchanged a few words with Ashi and Zest in the chat (including 'wish me luck') whilst trying to pull myself together enough to stand up, then made a mad dash for the toilet (which I amazingly still reached completely dry, when really I figured I wouldn't) for the most orgasmic pee I've had in quite awhile!  Was so uncoordinated and gushed so hard right away that I accidentally overshot the toilet bowl and made a bit of a mess before I could correct my aim (I love when that happens), and it felt like it went on absolutely forever and made my knees feel weak.

I could have written even more about all that, but as it is my brain is a bit too melted.  I have no idea what I did right this time, but it was amazing.  And feeling all pleasantly worn out and been gradually becoming less awake, such that finishing this post has been a bit difficult.  This was an even better idea than I was expecting it to be.

Also, sorry for all the awkwardly constructed sentences...I can't seem to word anything better than that right now.

Hope you'll be able to get some sleep now!

1 hour ago, Limey Weasel said:

Ahh so excellently constructed x3 

>_> you write your wetting experiences so well, I'm jealous because it sounds like it was such a nice release.

I'm starting to be a bit desperate. Customers are a nice distraction else I'm constantly shifting on my feet...