Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Oh wow. Its like my bladder knew.  I kept spurting and trying to hold on and the moment the clock changed to 00:00 she realised she had made it to the target time and immediately released making me flood my knickers and make a big puddle all over the floor. Felt amazing to release. Still enjoying the orgasmic high from it.

Guest wetguy917

hey guys. I have the place to myself for a couple hours. thinking of seeing how full I can get. i'm at a 5 right now. what should I do to fill up fast?

So I'm about to set off on a two hour car ride home and I have three liters of tea and water in me.

Over the course of the day I've been drinking normally but I haven't gone to the toilet once in about ten hours. Right now I'm only at about a 4 / 10 since I have an absurdly large bladder, but I'm drinking almost a full liter of green tea right now and I'll have absolutely no chance for relief for two hours, maybe longer if there's traffic.

I feel like I could pee, and there's a tiny bit of pressure if I push in on my bladder, but it's probably going to hit me all at once. If I can't make it home, I will wet my seat.

Unfortunately, I doubt that it will get bad enough for an accident. I know that I should appreciate my giant bladder but I seriously hate that doing a hold is an all-day thing for me.

If I get home dry, I'm going to pee and fill back up on water. I fill up really fast after I release a super full bladder and it will probably be harder to hold it the second time. 

I just hope I get desperate enough to at least enjoy the pressure and maybe leak a little.

I'll keep y'all updated if anything interesting happens. Be aware that I'm not the one driving, so don't worry about me posting here lol.

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)
Guest kc_rules

So I've been having a bit of a hold tonight whilst out drinking with friends. I've now reached the stage where I'm pretty desperate to go the bathroom yet still determined to hold. I guess I'm abut a 7/10 right now and starting to feel the need to go rather badly yet I'm still determined to keep holding even though I know I should head the the loo pretty soon. Shall I relieve myself or continue to hold even though that might not be the right decision?? I know if I keep holding I may end up in a situation where I find myself completely and utterly desperate yet I like the feeling of holding right now. Decisions, decisions.... 

17 minutes ago, kc_rules said:

I know if I keep holding I may end up in a situation where I find myself completely and utterly desperate yet I like the feeling of holding right now. Decisions, decisions.... 

Of course you keep holding. It's fun!

As for me, good news. I've reached the point that I'm becoming insanely horny which tends to happen right before real pressure starts building. The uncontrollable friskiness wears off once I fill up more. Can't get off or I'll lose all will to hold it.

God I hope I get desperate soon...I'd love to be frantic and leaky the whole ride.