Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

So I'm about an hour into a hold, a 6/10 and rapidly getting worse.  Unfortunately I can't get away with wetting my jeans today, but I can wet my cotton underwear, they're surprisingly absorbent.  Also, I'm considering putting dry cargo shorts over them right after I pee myself, and go to the store for cigs with pissy underwear underneath my dry cloths :-). Maybe.  By the way, I'm not sure if I'm aloud to make more then two posts a day right now because I'm a new member, but I'll be in the chat room if anyone is interested in following my progress, I'd really appreciate a playmate.  I've also decided that today is the day I've worked up the nerve to post pictures of my progress and aftermath of this hold and wet.  

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

So I am officially no longer dry! I lost control for just 5 seconds, it hardly even took a little of the pressure off, but it made my underwear soaked trough.  Hehe, it's kinda fun teasing myself, whenever I unclench I start dripping, so I'll just let a few drips leak before I stop myself :-). Lucky for me I have a huge bladder.  When I do loose control and pee full force all the way, I pee SO much.  I'll fill you all in more as things progress 

Welcome back Gemmy!

I just finished my hold about 30-ish minutes ago. After I peed, I went to go clean myself up and get some food. Anyways...

I finished cutting the back lawn, and decided to sit down in the shade since it's pretty hot outside, and my bladder was under quite a bit of pressure. I had just finished my second cup of water for the hour a few minutes before, and I was struggling to hold it, but I still felt like I could hold it for at least another 5 minutes or so. I was so wrong. The last cup of water started to take effect, and I squirmed and grabbed at my dick to try and keep the pee from coming out, and successfully held it in with the exception of a small trickle. The real trouble started when I stood up to go and cut the front. I immediately felt the need to pee so badly that I sank back down to my chair like a weight in the ocean. When the pressure seemed to subside again, I stood back up and walked to the lawnmower, and started to mow the front lawn. Not too long after I started cutting the front, I felt another wave of desperation. This one was more intense than the last one. I dropped to the ground, trying to pretend like I dropped something on the ground. When the pressure didn't fade after an almost suspicious time looking for the item I supposedly dropped, I got up with much difficulty, not caring about how I looked at this point as I was at the bursting point. I was going to go for the door, but I knew I would never get the door unlocked, and make it to the toilet in time to not wet my pants, which I didn't want to do since I still had to finish cutting the grass. I ran down my porch steps and made a beeline for the corner of my backyard. I have a nice tree in the corner that keeps me from being see from one side, and a fence that hides me from the other. At this point, I was dribbling despite my best efforts to keep it in, and the moment I got behind the tree, I dropped my pants and let it all gush out. It was pure ecstasy.