Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Dimwitrolo said:

When it's your stomach you'll feel sluggish and bloated. When it's your bladder you'll feel like there a tennis ball behind your belly button, maybe a little lower

Hm. I'm not sure. Maybe it's both? In any case, I should probably update:

I decided cleaning my dorm was a good task, so I was doing so and I kept needing to grab my crotch and stop for a moment. I don't feel like I'm in any danger of wetting myself though. 

As for the expellling liquids from behind, i shouldn't be in any danger of that because I just ate and I believe that will prevent that. This may also mean that, since my belly wasn't empty, it may be more possible that it's the bloating. Now that I'm thinking about it, it must be, because it isn't small and round and I'm feeling quite sluggish. How disappointing.

First bottle of water gone and working on a second now.  Can't sit still...my right leg seems to have gained a mind of its own as I keep catching myself jiggling my knee up and down when I'm not concentrating on keeping it still.  Thighs keep trying to drift together.  Keep wanting to lean forwards, but that just puts more pressure on my bladder so I end up leaning back again.

Really feeling painfully full and starting to sweat a bit, struggling to think about anything but needing to pee, and I think I've still got almost half an hour left till my goal?  Gaaaah.

I can do it!  Probably.

14 minutes ago, pumpkin juice said:

Hm. I'm not sure. Maybe it's both? In any case, I should probably update:

I decided cleaning my dorm was a good task, so I was doing so and I kept needing to grab my crotch and stop for a moment. I don't feel like I'm in any danger of wetting myself though. 

As for the expellling liquids from behind, i shouldn't be in any danger of that because I just ate and I believe that will prevent that. This may also mean that, since my belly wasn't empty, it may be more possible that it's the bloating. Now that I'm thinking about it, it must be, because it isn't small and round and I'm feeling quite sluggish. How disappointing.

Hey, not to worry

youve had a few drinks already, and a little food should help stop any unwanted effects

as for wanted effects however, we can still get those. Let's start by having you stretch upwards for ten seconds, then touch your toes for ten seconds. Repeat this 5 times

14 minutes ago, Limey Weasel said:

First bottle of water gone and working on a second now.  Can't sit still...my right leg seems to have gained a mind of its own as I keep catching myself jiggling my knee up and down when I'm not concentrating on keeping it still.  Thighs keep trying to drift together.  Keep wanting to lean forwards, but that just puts more pressure on my bladder so I end up leaning back again.

Really feeling painfully full and starting to sweat a bit, struggling to think about anything but needing to pee, and I think I've still got almost half an hour left till my goal?  Gaaaah.

I can do it!  Probably.

Go on, let's see if you'll make it

Getting very squirmy.  Out of curiosity, attempted to redo the button on my jeans, and discovered that I literally can't suck in my stomach enough to button them back up because my bladder's too full.  These are usually kinda loose, too.

Bloody hell I need to peeeeee!  Can't think about anything else anymore, and even lightly pressing on my bladder hurts.  Feels really solid too.

...And I think I just passed the 2 hour mark!  Starting to wonder if I should be really crazy and try to go for even longer...

How're you doing, @pumpkin juice?  Maybe I should try to outlast you instead if you're still going, however unwise an idea that may be.

40 minutes ago, Limey Weasel said:

Getting very squirmy.  Out of curiosity, attempted to redo the button on my jeans, and discovered that I literally can't suck in my stomach enough to button them back up because my bladder's too full.  These are usually kinda loose, too.

Bloody hell I need to peeeeee!  Can't think about anything else anymore, and even lightly pressing on my bladder hurts.  Feels really solid too.

...And I think I just passed the 2 hour mark!  Starting to wonder if I should be really crazy and try to go for even longer...

How're you doing, @pumpkin juice?  Maybe I should try to outlast you instead if you're still going, however unwise an idea that may be.

Have you gone yet? I'm not a stage you are, but I'm bursting. Maybe I should stop drinking water.

15 minutes ago, pumpkin juice said:

Have you gone yet? I'm not a stage you are, but I'm bursting. Maybe I should stop drinking water.

Not yet!  I honestly have no idea how I'm even still holding.  Shaking a bit and feel like I'm literally about to explode to bits.

But I love a challenge, so I'm going to foolishly see if I can last longer than you anyway.  Might as well keep going since I've made it this far!

Somehow still holding.  And definitely just going to explode to bits.  Like just explode, like a popped balloon.  I swear.  Yes I know that's physically impossible but it certainly feels like it.  Maybe I need to pee so badly that it's somehow become capable of defying the laws of physics.  The need to pee will create so much energy that I'll manage to spontaneously warp to a different dimension.  Scientists will be baffled for decades.

Have I mentioned that I need to pee?  Because bloody hell I seriously need to pee!  Oh my god.  This is well past desperate.

No way I'm lasting much longer.  I think I've been a bit overly ambitious...

So I managed to pass the 4 hour mark.  Then I decided to try to outlast the site maintenance.  Then the site came back up.

Altogether, somehow hung on for about 40 minutes after my previous post before giving in and sprinting for the toilet.  Or rather, awkwardly stumbling whilst bent over and running into a doorway on the way.  Couldn't quite aim in time and ended up making a bit of a mess of the toilet, and timed it at right around 2 ½ minutes.  Took a good while of full-force peeing before the relief even started kicking in, but it was glorious when it did, that wonderful full-body shiver thing.  So good.

Then I spent awhile being exhausted and melted, and then I typed this post.  I think all this was time well spent.

I'm going to try to be active on this site, rather than just reading posts from other people.... so right now, I'm about four shots in (I like to be buzzed while I hold, otherwise I get bored) and maybe a 6/10... but I chugged a lot of water after each shot in the last half hour and I assume it'll hit me all at once. I'm wearing a pull-up (I still live with my dad, so the mess is harder to clean), but I suspect I'll leak through it when the time comes..

56 minutes ago, asulinds said:

I'm going to try to be active on this site, rather than just reading posts from other people.... so right now, I'm about four shots in (I like to be buzzed while I hold, otherwise I get bored) and maybe a 6/10... but I chugged a lot of water after each shot in the last half hour and I assume it'll hit me all at once. I'm wearing a pull-up (I still live with my dad, so the mess is harder to clean), but I suspect I'll leak through it when the time comes..

How are you holding up now?