Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Starting to look more like a 7, maybe even 7.5...it's just starting to hurt and and I'm starting to get restless and fidgety, rocking a bit and leg-jiggling and the like when I'm not paying attention and trying to be still.  I'll also note that I'm still drinking tea, because of course.

15 minutes ago, MsFortune-Take said:

Yeah, I wet myself :/

Aww, does that mean I won already?  Now I need a new goal...hrm...

Oof, definitely starting to hurt...feel really really full and I think I may have overdone the caffeine a bit.  Had to unbutton my jeans awhile ago since they were getting way too tight over my bladder, which is certainly also looking full.  Getting really fidgety, can't find a comfortable sitting position, and definitely would've normally gone by now.

And now @Dimwitrolo posting has made me need to pee even worse.  Gaah.

So, I've decided that my new goal...is to make it another 2 hours.  Because I'm insane.

26 minutes ago, Limey Weasel said:

Oof, definitely starting to hurt...feel really really full and I think I may have overdone the caffeine a bit.  Had to unbutton my jeans awhile ago since they were getting way too tight over my bladder, which is certainly also looking full.  Getting really fidgety, can't find a comfortable sitting position, and definitely would've normally gone by now.

And now @Dimwitrolo posting has made me need to pee even worse.  Gaah.

So, I've decided that my new goal...is to make it another 2 hours.  Because I'm insane.

Good luck! Maybe help yourself along with a cheeky drink

14 minutes ago, Limey Weasel said:

Standing up to get more water definitely didn't help...difficulty straightening up and was walking just a bit awkwardly.  Feel rather desperate when I'm standing, but only a little desperate when I'm sitting if I find the right position.

And I've got plenty of water now.  Y'know, so I don't get dehydrated from all the caffeine.

That's important that you don't get dehydrated. I think you should have a glass of water right now just in case

23 minutes ago, Dimwitrolo said:

You said standing was kinda hard, right?

Try standing straight, arms by your side for 30 seconds to be sure

Standing is definitely kinda hard.  Takes a bit of effort to stand straight instead of bent over, and a bit difficult to keep my knees apart and hold still.  Still doable, though!  30 seconds actually seemed a bit too easy, so I did 5 minutes before I gave in to fidgeting and sat back down.

Definitely feels like an 8 at the moment, even though I know I can probably last awhile yet.  Doesn't feel like I can, but then it usually doesn't!

17 minutes ago, Dimwitrolo said:

Small bladder?

The best kind of bladder!

How are you feeling now?

I'm fidgeting a lot, and crossing my legs or even holding my crotch when it gets bad. I don't not need to, but it alleviates some of the pressure. Definitely not an 11 now! I drank 1.5 pints of the 2 I think, about to have another.

18 minutes ago, pumpkin juice said:

I'm fidgeting a lot, and crossing my legs or even holding my crotch when it gets bad. I don't not need to, but it alleviates some of the pressure. Definitely not an 11 now! I drank 1.5 pints of the 2 I think, about to have another.

What are you wearing to do the hold?

Nothing I hope you don't mind getting wet :p