Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

sitting down at my computer again, 2/10, still, waiting for the 16l of water i drank to hit. That last close call was intense, but i didn't actually wet my PJs, or whatever I decide to wear..probably because i'm nervous about my parents discovering what i've been doing /)///(\ 

But, yeah, I let go voluntarily once but I'm not out! 

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Evening everyone, I got home not so long ago and have just had a shower and put my pyjama's on. I have nothing planned for tonight so I think I am just going to flop in front of the TV with a bottle of wine and fill up my bladder and have some holding fun.

You can make it a bit longer, Gemmy! Hopefully you're still holding on.

I've had a couple of beers and they're already in my bladder, I really need a piss, myself. It would be inconvenient to wet right now, and I don't think I have the courage to go out in public in this state. Maybe finish in the shower? Hmm...

After my last post the leaks kept getting bigger and I had to stand up and danced and squirmed like mad and then the leaks became spurts and after 5 minutes of desperately spurting and doing everything to hold on the pressure got so intense and I burst all over my fingers and completely soaked my pyjama bottoms and it felt so good <3

4 hours ago, gobphus said:

Were you still on the couch when you wet your pajamas?

Nope, by that point I had stood up because I needed to move around and hold myself. The other reason I stood up was so when I eventually wet myself it went all down my legs and soaked my pyjama's instead of it just been around my crotch/butt.

40 minutes ago, Gemmy said:

Nope, by that point I had stood up because I needed to move around and hold myself. The other reason I stood up was so when I eventually wet myself it went all down my legs and soaked my pyjama's instead of it just been around my crotch/butt.

Mmm, wetting like that sounds lovely -- and seriously hot!

Have been out all afternoon celebrating a birthday and haven't pee'd since we left home earlier. Six hours and multiple glasses of cola and lemonade have resulted in me arriving home just now busting for a pee. It seems a shame not to enjoy my outfit so I think I will avoid the bathroom and wait until I get completely soaked :wink: