Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Hi!

As discussed here: https://omorashi.org/topic/29975-why-i-dont-do-holds/  I am gonna be doing a hold today... I haven't actually done one while updating others, so I have no idea what I'm doing, and suggestions are welcome.  I just woke up a lil bit ago and emptied myself (into the diaper I slept in :p) to start fresh and am now picking out my clothes for this.  I have a gallon of Wawa green tea, coke, rum (if necessary), and coffee.  I am having my morning coffee now, so I may not actually have to start actively holding for a couple of hours, but I will update as I go!

I'm off from work today and planning on doing a hold and ultimately pee my pans. I just woke up and its 8AM here. Already had three cups of coffee and  getting my plastic lawn chair set up by the computer and figuring out what I want to wear. Back soon as the urge increases going to have more coffee and get a few things done and let nature do its thing.

I'm off from work today and planning on doing a hold and ultimately pee my pans. I just woke up and its 8AM here. Already had three cups of coffee and  getting my plastic lawn chair set up by the computer and figuring out what I want to wear. Back soon as the urge increases going to have more coffee and get a few things done and let nature do its thing.

A hah! you made it!

Tiny update:

8:07 am - I have picked my outfit, the pants I wanted to use are still in the hamper from a wetting I did a while back so I went with a pair of skinny jeans, and for added pressure, 2 pair of undies that are a tad small on me.  I have finished my morning coffee and am currently somewhere between 0-1/10.

I attached a pic of the outfit, I am gonna go grab a large glass for my green tea and then hang out on here some more :3

post-95097-0-56243100-1456060423_thumb.j

A hah! you made it!

Tiny update:

8:07 am - I have picked my outfit, the pants I wanted to use are still in the hamper from a wetting I did a while back so I went with a pair of skinny jeans, and for added pressure, 2 pair of undies that are a tad small on me.  I have finished my morning coffee and am currently somewhere between 0-1/10.

I attached a pic of the outfit, I am gonna go grab a large glass for my green tea and then hang out on here some more :3

Thanks for sharing the pic of your cute outfit, Ellie. I expect your jeans will be several shades darker before the end of the day. Hopefully you won't have any pain to mar your hold. Good luck in losing control first!

A hah! you made it!

Tiny update:

Yay jeans! Agreeing with gobphus, your chosen outfit is quite cute and I look forward to it becoming cuter. :) If it starts to hurt too much, I wouldn't let this contest keep you from going though. I have the same problem where, instead of squirming around or dancing, I just sit there and suffer. By that point, letting go would almost be equally as entertaining as having a real accident anyway (in my opinion). xP 

Smallish update!

9:07 am - I just finished a 32oz (basically 1litre) cup of cold tea and I am now at a solid 4/10 (thanks to the coffee speeding things up I assume)  I can feel a constant need to go, but I'm not yet to the point where I need to fidget, but I am getting there.  After I post this I am gonna refill my cup and have another 32oz of tea and see where that gets me :3

Thanks for sharing the pic of your cute outfit, Ellie. I expect your jeans will be several shades darker before the end of the day. Hopefully you won't have any pain to mar your hold. Good luck in losing control first!

Yay jeans! Agreeing with gobphus, your chosen outfit is quite cute and I look forward to it becoming cuter. :) If it starts to hurt too much, I wouldn't let this contest keep you from going though. I have the same problem where, instead of squirming around or dancing, I just sit there and suffer. By that point, letting go would almost be equally as entertaining as having a real accident anyway (in my opinion). xP 

Thanks :O I am determined to make it till my body takes control away from me, I haven't gotten to experience that in a super long time and I want it, so pain or not I am gonna try as hard as I can :P

Edited by Elliefops (see edit history)