Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

Had to give in and again stopped short of 800ml though I definitely am not empty, think was a mental block as could feel the level in the container reaching up to my manhood and so panicked a little and then it cut off perhaps abruptly. At least was a proper flow and so got some relief but disappointing I'm not able to measure properly, I perhaps need a different container. Peed just over one minute (stopped stopwatch at 1 minute twenty but started it a second before I peed and obviously stopped just after finished), I can feel I still need to pee badly so definitely not empty so intrigued now as to what my capacity really is.

I probably need to move all my updates here to another thread I think, but for now for completeness to confirm I went loo (to dispose of what was in container) five minutes after pee (ie after I posted the above) and peed another 400ml, again wasn't finished as was forcing out and so definitely seems an issue emptying fully when not relaxed (thinking not relaxed as excited to know capacity). This would make sense as when not measuring have gone for three minutes at fair rate. Makes me very intrigued as to what my capacity truly is if could empty fully and measure.

Edited by Macca (see edit history)
  • Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Ok, I accidentally clicked on the wrong answer and i failed the test..  but i'm still holding..  Going to try to get back to where i was without wetting myself.  I'm pretty desperate at the moment, probably about an 8/10.  Not sure if i'll make it there, but i'm going to try.  Squirming and moving about in my chair at the moment, so it may be a bit difficult..  :)

Still holding.  I'm back to where i was in the challenge, have moved up to the waiting in line part..  

somehow managing to keep it contained at the moment..  bit painful though..  but holding it still..

although my stomach is making some weird noises..  lol.  I think this is the longest i've ever held for

this challenge is pretty brutal tho by my standards..  :)

i just want to let go and let it all flow out, but at the same time i want to complete this challenge..  :)  I'm really struggling though, getting nervous twitches and funny noises from my bladder / stomach area..  the fact that the challenge made me actually leak a little has made it all worse too..  I'm really at a 10/10 of what i am normally, but trying to hold it as long as possible..  legs are shaking violently trying to hold it..

Now the desperation is coming in strong waves..  i don't know how much longer i will last.. 

didn't make it..  i got to the flat..  pushing on my bladder resulted in me losing control..  now its all coming out..  all of it..  once again, there's so much pee..  thankfully i put the towel down again to catch it all..

been peeing for nearly 2 mins straight now..  wow.

i tell you what though, its all so nice and warm around my bum right now..  wet and warm..  such an awesome relief, and what a way to end that relief :)

10 minute update! Getting a little more antsy, My bladder doesn't feel 100% full, but it's definitely getting there. Should I leak out? I'm gonna leak a little.

I let out a few drops into my black pants.

I hope my mom stays out a little longer. 

I know it's only been 3 minutes but I've been holding it for an hour and holy crap I'm standing here doing the pee pee dance.

I can't hold it.

I'm peeing so hard. My sex feels tingly and good

Just drank 3 cups of coffee and a glass of juice...Apartment's empty and I have to deep clean my bathroom and shower. Think I should hold it until I'm done? :3

Just drank 3 cups of coffee and a glass of juice...Apartment's empty and I have to deep clean my bathroom and shower. Think I should hold it until I'm done? :3

So excited you posted twice? =P

And yeah go for it, see how you go~

So excited you posted twice? =P

And yeah go for it, see how you go~

Whoops! xD Ah well, I got the message across anyway!

I lasted a surprisingly short time! Started looking for cleaning supplies right after my first post (I just moved into a new place so I haven't figured out where everything is yet). 

I was bending over looking under the sink for the bleach and a sponge when I leaked once, twice, and a bunch just came out! My grey pajama pants had about a basketball sized soaking wet patch on them.  I finally got it to stop by dancing around like a fool.  Found the supplies, straightening up. I checked my panties (white) and they were soaked all over. After that, the need to pee wasn't too bad. :P I didn't leak anymore, but discovered that spending two hours in wet pajamas is rather enjoyable! :3 

Whoops! xD Ah well, I got the message across anyway!

I lasted a surprisingly short time! Started looking for cleaning supplies right after my first post (I just moved into a new place so I haven't figured out where everything is yet). 

I was bending over looking under the sink for the bleach and a sponge when I leaked once, twice, and a bunch just came out! My grey pajama pants had about a basketball sized soaking wet patch on them.  I finally got it to stop by dancing around like a fool.  Found the supplies, straightening up. I checked my panties (white) and they were soaked all over. After that, the need to pee wasn't too bad. :P I didn't leak anymore, but discovered that spending two hours in wet pajamas is rather enjoyable! :3 

I normally get showered once I wet, then again living in a studio flat means I have little room to enjoy wet clothes. But it's good to know you enjoyed yourself ^^

So um...this is pretty much my first time sharing anything like this so...yeah, just posting in here on a whim, never done anything like it before.

I started holding roughly an hour and a half ago. 3 huge mugs of water, and now on my 3rd cup of tea now following those, I'm really starting to feel it. Much fidgeting. Staying still isnt something I can really do anymore.

Wearing only tight jeans and panties, I'm about to start 2 milovana teases (My favorite, though sometimes I do two at once because it adds more challenge, and I'm also not a fan of the waiting periods.)

Anyone here wanna keep me company? I'm a bit shy and like I've said I've never really posted like this before so be gentle