Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Twitch streamer desperate and admits to peeing her pants on stream

This brings me back to my post in TV Chat thread where I talked about reasonable expectation. It's 5 and half hour stream, so even if she wasn't really vocal about it (the "wishful thinking"), we could as well assume she had to go.

It's a very interesting stream for understanding how this thing works.

1) She goes to pee at 1 hour mark, being pretty desperate. We do not know when she last went nor anything about the liquids, but we know she didn't go before the event.

2) She goes again at 3 and a half hour mark, so that's 2.5 hours since she last went, and only had like half a bottle of water over the time. Very much in line with the physiological average of needing to go every ~3 hours.

3) Things get very interesting by 4.30, when she gets herself a Red Bull. 20 minutes after starting to drink it she goes to pee again. That's only about an hour and a half since she last went. Granted, she did drink water as well during that period.

4) When she comes back and until the end is by far the most interesting part. Having just went, she mentions having to pee again in just 20 minutes, and then talks about that repeatedly. After 10 more minutes it's full blown desperation with sweating, pose shifting, seat squirming and lip biting. You can see as the urge hits her. She tries to stay and watch, and yet another wave and she just can't do it anymore. At 5.22 she literally dashes for the toilet - mere 30 minutes after peeing last!

This video actually gave me inspiration on how I can improve my Melissa mod to make it more realistic.

Edited by Pisikak (see edit history)
19 hours ago, Pisikak said:

This brings me back to my post in TV Chat thread where I talked about reasonable expectation. It's 5 and half hour stream, so even if she wasn't really vocal about it (the "wishful thinking"), we could as well assume she had to go.

1) She goes to pee at 1 hour mark, being pretty desperate. We do not know when she last went nor anything about the liquids, but we know she didn't go before the event.

2) She goes again at 3 and a half hour mark, so that's 2.5 hours since she last went, and only had like half a bottle of water over the time. Very much in line with the physiological average of needing to go every ~3 hours.

3) Things get very interesting by 4.30, when she gets herself a Red Bull. 20 minutes after starting to drink it she goes to pee again. That's only about an hour and a half since she last went. Granted, she did drink water as well during that period.

4) When she comes back and until the end is by far the most interesting part. Having just went, she mentions having to pee again in just 20 minutes, and then talks about that repeatedly. After 10 more minutes it's full blown desperation with sweating, pose shifting, seat squirming and lip biting. You can see as the urge hits her. She tries to stay and watch, and yet another wave and she just can't do it anymore. At 5.22 she literally dashes for the toilet - mere 30 minutes after peeing last!

This video actually gave me inspiration on how I can improve my Melissa mod to make it more realistic.

She actually gets back to her PC at around 2 hour 20 min mark saying she has to pee. She ends up getting up around 2.24 without saying much since I guess there was an interview behind her.

36 minutes ago, icyfresh99 said:

She actually gets back to her PC at around 2 hour 20 min mark saying she has to pee. She ends up getting up around 2.24 without saying much since I guess there was an interview behind her.

Wow, thanks. I guess I didn't pay enough attention. This means she peed 5 times over 5 and a half hours, having to go every hour on average. Notice how she gets the urge faster and faster every time. It's over 1 hour for the first time, 1 hour and a half for the second, 1 hour for the third, a bit over an hour for the fourth and finally 30 minutes for the fifth. By the end of the stream her kidneys must have been working at full speed.

Interestingly, she kinda gets called out by the other girl when says she has to go again at 2.20 mark you pointed out. To which she replies "What do you mean "again"? We've been sitting here for like an hour now". Meaning it is very much normal for her to pee every hour and I imagine she normally goes upon feeling the first urge. This means there's probably not a lot of pee she's holding yet; however, it also means she is likely not accustomed to holding it for long, so she doesn't deal well with being desperate.

Notice the beginning and the end, since those are two occasions she couldn't go as soon as she wanted to. It only takes her some 10-15 minutes to get sweaty and fidgety and lip biting.

This was actually a news story when it happened.  Apparently twitch (or google, cant remember which was ultimately in charge) is synonymous with not giving people breaks, and were chastised for this pretty heavily when they said no. 

That being said, obviously it was a bit overblown as she takes like 6 breaks lmao but still some good stuff. 

21 hours ago, Pisikak said:

The last part is more proof 'breaking the seal' isn't just a myth, it rly does come way faster after you have starting letting it go. 

Scientists know nothing 🤣

I hadn't even realised the best bit was much further on in the video - I assumed the only pee mention was early on.

I think she might rush off because she knows she has to be quick though, rather than because she's truly at bursting point.

To be fair to the poor girl, Red Bull will do that to anyone 😉 

I used to work with a girl who drank a lot of Red Bull and it was good fun when she got stuck on a long phone call 😉 

Edited by Will88 (see edit history)
55 minutes ago, Will88 said:

To be fair to the poor girl, Red Bull will do that to anyone 😉 

I used to work with a girl who drank a lot of Red Bull and it was good fun when she got stuck on a long phone call

Beer and energy drinks are powerful diuretics great for desperation play. After one drinks a couple for me there's usually only 1.5 hour tops before she's constantly begging for permission to use the toilet and wets herself if wasn't allowed to go. Obviously, she will get desperate again several times afterwards and won't be able to hold it long. That' "Break the Seal" for you.

5 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

I was also wondering this... And I'm not gonna watch 5 hours of this to find out...

37:50 she first says she needs to pee in within about 20-30 seconds (around 38:18)  she says last night she peed her pants so she really wants them to let her go now. I've tried to track down that stream to see if its obvious but I can't seem to find anything on camera from the day before so either the date stamp on this video is wrong or it was something that didn't actually live stream for whatever reason. 

Edited by Carrots (see edit history)
On 1/9/2022 at 1:35 AM, Pisikak said:

Great that you have the motivation to continue the game!

• 9 months later...
3 hours ago, polly33 said:

I did some snooping around, looks like she have quit the internet after some scandal and her archive channel is deleted. 
This one worked for me. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WTAKKJgs1Gy5zld91ZfS6LVpUq_LbMml/view

Yea she was accused of helping to cover u p a sexual assault. This just happened last month which is why all her content is gone now. She has quit streaming... At least until the investigations are over.