Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female A Very Desperate President Addresses the End of the World

Although this precise story was inspired by the movie that I saw the other day it's an idea that I've had sort of for a while now. I have really wondered how often politicians, particularly female politicians, end up  holding it due to a lack of options. I'm pretty sure I had a story on my list that I never got around to writing that involved a female politician with a full bladder debating a male politician with no such handicap! Maybe one of the days I will get around to writing that one as well. Something about combining bathroom stuff with politics just seems like a natural fit. It also reminded me how during the 2016 election in the United States people commented on the fact that Hillary Clinton had to use the bathroom, as though it's still sort of a crazy thing the idea that a female politician also urinates just like everybody else!

And I forgot to mention it in my first post but as always you can also read the story in my blog at https://desperatejill83.livejournal.com/8804.html

@markurinerj

"I wanna see more of this. Give us more desperate President. That'd be cool."

There could be the possibility of that in the future as I always wanted to explore the idea of a politician experiencing desperation frequently on the campaign trail, and combining political satire with desperation is an intriguing idea, so I wouldn't entirely rule it out.

@Lapis Lazuli

"Let me guess. Don't Look Up?"

Yes I mentioned in my introduction that seeing that movie inspired me to write this story as I thought to out while watching that what if the president was desperate to go to the bathroom!

@Antispam

"Odd thing but why does this blog have the "warning may have 18+ content" , yet your old one didnt? Cant you just set your blog as safe or something"

I'm pretty sure that my other blog also was listed as adult content because both of them have lots of naked pictures of them that I include with each update. Pus both are kind of about omorashi fetishism.

17 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@Lapis Lazuli

"Let me guess. Don't Look Up?"

Yes I mentioned in my introduction that seeing that movie inspired me to write this story as I thought to out while watching that what if the president was desperate to go to the bathroom!

@Antispam

"Odd thing but why does this blog have the "warning may have 18+ content" , yet your old one didnt? Cant you just set your blog as safe or something"

I'm pretty sure that my other blog also was listed as adult content because both of them have lots of naked pictures of them that I include with each update. Pus both are kind of about omorashi fetishism.

https://web.archive.org/web/20220110055149/https://desperatejill.livejournal.com/

Vs

https://web.archive.org/web/20220110055519/https://desperatejill83.livejournal.com/

Edited by Antispam (see edit history)

@Antispam

Why are yo using it through the web archive instead of just going through the direct links? I don't really have control over whether it's designated as adult content as one day I just got an email saying that my blog has been designated as adult, I guess whoever runs LiveJournal decides not the person who owns the Journal.

Lol it’s omorashi content. It’s all adult based stuff. Idk what anti spam is getting on about. Dumb drama.

anyway- WOW I loved that story! Seriously it’s very well written and first PERFECTLY into the lore of Dont Look up. Your descriptions were wonderful. I only wished she had wet herself at the end but that’s my personal preference. I would love to see some continuation of politicians in desperate situations. It’s definitely something that probably happens more than we know. 

@The Shark

"Lol it’s omorashi content. It’s all adult based stuff. Idk what anti spam is getting on about. Dumb drama."

True it is basically a fetish website even if I talk about bathroom related matters in a serious non-fetish related way often. But the focus is basically omorashi so it was always adult content pretty much from the beginning, but until I started including all of those pictures I didn't get an email telling me that my site had been designated as adult content, so I think that as long as it's just writing they don't make as big of a deal about it. But I had been posting pictures like that in both of my blog for pretty much the longest time, so I guess maybe it just didn't get flagged as adult until maybe somebody lodged a complaint or something, I don't know how it works, but I just know that one day I got an email to saying that my blog was designated as adult content and it has been for a pretty long time so it's not like it was something new.

"anyway- WOW I loved that story! Seriously it’s very well written and first PERFECTLY into the lore of Dont Look up. Your descriptions were wonderful. I only wished she had wet herself at the end but that’s my personal preference. I would love to see some continuation of politicians in desperate situations. It’s definitely something that probably happens more than we know."

Glad you liked it, I think stories like this come to be more naturally because under my own name I write lots of post-apocalyptic dystopia, so I think it was probably inevitable that someday I would combine that with desperation as I do with basically every topic that interests me, I usually sometimes eventually find some way to make it about women needing to pee.

The inspiration came when I was watching that movie and I saw the president and I just kept picturing what if she needed to pee or something like that during a crisis, and then I thought that that would be the absolute worst time to be desperate to pee, where you are trying to show that you are not nervous and that you have strong firm resolve, so I thought that a president trying to display strength would have to also then deal with the anxiety of a full bladder and while people think that her anxiety is naturally about the apocalypse the funny part is that the reader knows it's because she has to go to the bathroom!

I'm pretty much exclusively into desperation so I usually don't include wetting in my stories, and I figured that the whole point of the story was that her challenge was not to wet herself and make it look like she was pissing herself in fear so if she ended up wetting herself it would pretty much be like she failed in her struggle. I kind of like it when women just make it at the very end or where it leaves off without their relief being certain one way or another.

@Lapis Lazuli

"Huh. I thought you just said it was inspired by a movie you saw recently. Guess I'm going insane LMAO"

Nope I named it by name in my intro where I said "I actually thought of this story recently when I watched the excellent political satire science fiction disaster movie Don't Look up." Maybe the confusion comes by the fact that although it was that particular movie that inspired this particular story that it was an idea that I have had for a while, the idea of politicians being in desperate situations. In fact it's something I have wondered for a long time going back to when Hillary Clinton needed to use the bathroom during the 2016 presidential debates, and that really got me thinking that there are probably a lot of situations where women in politics have to pee. In fact even goes back before that where I read about how in 2010 that they didn't have a ladies bathroom on the Senate floor and they had to use the bathroom with the visitors and I just thought that even in the halls of government with the most powerful people in the world even their women still have to wait to go to the bathroom. And I figured the politicians on a campaign trail would probably be another one of those additions that would go along with my other thread about worst jobs for women needing to pee.
And I did mention that I had another story that I had a long time for for this that I never got around to writing that would involve people having a debate where the woman was desperate and the male politician was not and she had to deal with that added pressure of a full bladder, literal pressure!

And then I had another one that I was going to make novella length treatment of involving poop desperation involving a world where some women do the pooping for everyone and a politician tries to hide the fact that she is a pooper, but what she doesn't know is that her candidate who is against people who poop also is a pooper but is hiding it and is a hypocrite about it! So yeah while this story was a new idea the idea of female politicians desperate has been on my mind a long time!

Loved this story! This was my first time reading any of your fictional works, and needless to say you exceeded my already high expectations. Love what you did with this concept and the dialog is superb! 

I've thought about the idea of politicians being desperate before, as I'm sure it happens very frequently. But on top of the types of situations they find themselves in with no oppurtunity to go to the bathroom, they must also remain totally professional, lest they risk their career/reputation. I have toyed with this idea a bit in my own writing, but never in a situation like this one! I may have to take some inspiration for my next project. Well done! 

On 1/11/2022 at 7:00 AM, DesperateJill said:

@Antispam

Why are yo using it through the web archive instead of just going through the direct links? I don't really have control over whether it's designated as adult content as one day I just got an email saying that my blog has been designated as adult, I guess whoever runs LiveJournal decides not the person who owns the Journal.

Just confused me why it was being skewed and would show one but not the other

• 11 months later...

@JD0417

"2 things 1. Is there more to it? Because it seems like there’s more to it and it didn’t have a conclusive ending And 2? What’s the movie?"

This was the full story although a lot of my stories end on sort of a situation where the character doesn't get relief so it could be mistakenly assumed to be open-ended. And the movie that inspired it was Don't Look up available on Netflix.

23 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@JD0417

"2 things 1. Is there more to it? Because it seems like there’s more to it and it didn’t have a conclusive ending And 2? What’s the movie?"

This was the full story although a lot of my stories end on sort of a situation where the character doesn't get relief so it could be mistakenly assumed to be open-ended. And the movie that inspired it was Don't Look up available on Netflix.

Ok well thanks for the name of the movie and for future reference I prefer stories with conclusive endings 

On 1/11/2023 at 2:09 PM, DesperateJill said:

@JD0417

Ok so I just looked up the movie and I’m imagining JLAW as the very desperate president