Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello there all! I haven’t been active for a long time in writing so I thought I would try my hand at a new story. Now, I have inspiration behind this story. I once read a short story of a girl who’s mom would diaper her on her sick days home from school. While at first being weirded out, she learned to embrace it.

I, up to this point, had never written a non omo related story so this will hopefully be an adventure not just for me, but also for you who choose to read this. Enjoy!

Prologue:

Lea Taylor had built a reputation in and out of the classroom in high school. No, it wasn’t that she had a perfect build and model worthy face. No, it wasn’t because she earned straight A’s and amassed a 4.5 GPA over just 3 years of high school. It wasn’t that literally every girl freshman to senior envied her perfection. It was because she never was sick.
Up to her senior year of high school, Lea had never missed a single day of school. Lea never got sick. Every cold and flu season she would be able to evade the grasp of sickness with ease. Every family gathering and family trip would contain no added consequences, at least for her. She was like the swan out of the batch of ugly ducklings: unique in every way that benefited her. Today though, everything would change.
A bad case of strep throat was going around the community, and it was Lea’s turn to be the worthy recipient. It started off normally, Lea’s throat started to bother her around the last period of the day. This usually meant she just needed to sip some water. She sipped some water. The droplets felt like warm acid trickling down her throat. Something was obviously wrong. She decided to hold out until she went home.

Thoughts drifted through her mind driving home. This is so weird. I had never had this bad of an issue with my throat. Now I feel like every time I swallow I’m inhaling shards of glass. Lea sighed at the current endeavor she was facing: she had to tell her mom.

Brianna Taylor, Lea’s mom, was one of the most beautiful women to ever exist. Once nominated for hottest woman alive, Lea’s mom was plastered all over the country, whether it be in magazines or advertisements or even in murals. Although she never wanted to admit it, she hated it. Lea’s mom always desired to have a secluded life style where she could settle down and have a quiet, peaceful life without being bothered by the flashing lights. Now fully embracing motherhood, Lea’s mom made it her top priority to protect and nurture her child after the tragic death of her husband when Lea was just 2.

If Lea’s mom had one weakness though, it was that she was overprotective. It wasn’t in the bad way, at least for Lea. Her mom never held her back yet found ways to keep her safe and secure, sometimes too much though. Her mom always found herself going on about how dangerous everything was for her daughter and how she could never forgive herself if something happened to Lea.

Lea knew that her mom would insist she stay home tomorrow. It was for the best though, since if anyone found out about her having strep, she would just be sent home anyways. Additionally, people might frown upon her mom for allowing her to come to school. She would have to take a sick day.

Lea walked into the foyer and began to approach her mom’s room, brushing off the snow from her delicate jacket. The door was already partially opened. “Hey honey, how was school?”

Lea pushed the door open to see her mom lounging on the bed reading a magazine. She gathered her thoughts for her response, “it was fine. I think I might have come down with strep though. My throat has felt off ever since last period today.”

Her mom’s response was very caring and affectionate, “oh, you poor thing! You need to stay home tomorrow. I’ll prepare a place where you relax for tonight and tomorrow.” With that her mother vanished into the living room.

Lea smiled. Even for her mom being overprotective she made sure that she pampered her daughter. She would only get the best treatment of rest and relaxation tomorrow.

Her mom came back around 15 minutes later. “Here, come with me.” Her mom led her to the couch in the living room where it had been lathered with stacks of comfy pillows and covers, each uniquely decorated. Next to the couch sat a cooler which Lea could only imagine was full of many different beverages to choose from. She was in paradise.

”Now, I will bring you meals. I want you to promise me one thing: that you won’t leave the couch. It’s best to rest the sickness so that it eventually goes away. Oh, and also one more thing.” Her mother went and retrieved something from the laundry room. “Since you will be resting on this couch for the whole day, it’s best you wear this. That way you can tend to your business without having to get up.”

Lea was shocked. Her mother was holding up a diaper. “Wait mom, are you saying I have to not just wear, but pee in a diaper? What am I, 2?!”

Her mother looked up at her with condescending eyes. “You are sick, that’s what you are. If you are willing to get up and walk all the way up the stairs in order to use the bathroom you are not just denying but also preventing your body’s need for rest. If you had to be interrupted from sleeping to go walk for 3 minutes, who knows how long it would take to get back to sleep? Here, I’ll help you change into it.”

Lea was horrified, but what her mom said made sense. What’s the point of wasting your body’s little energy it has for something as frequent as going to the bathroom. Plus there was no way anyone but her and her mom would find out so it could just be their secret. She made up her mind: she would try it.

Lea felt weird laying on the bathroom floor. This was a completely new experience for her, and laying naked from the waist down certainly added to the long list of first times. Her mom applied a cold substance to her area which made her look up. “Just some rash cream, we don’t want you getting a rash.” Next came the diaper. When her mom slipped it under her butt Lea felt the soft, welcoming sensation of padding pressing against her behind. It was definitely a new feeling but it felt very nice for sure.

Once her mom strapped the diaper together Lea took a minute to examine herself in the mirror. Examining it like it was a foreign object, Lea also noticed another thing. These weren’t any ordinary pull up diapers. These looked very big and thick. They made her butt even larger than it already was. If she ever wore these to school it would make her even more of a sight to see for all the guys. Lea shivered, everyone’s a creep.

From there, Lea made her way to the couch to go watch tv. Her mom made her some soup and stacked beverages in the cooler for her. Lea truly felt like she was in heaven. Except there was one issue. She had felt a tingling sensation down in her bladder. It wasn’t too bad but Lea felt the need to tend to it. She got up from the couch and began to walk towards the staircase when she overheard her mom’s voice. “What’s wrong honey? Where are you going?”

Lea realized this as a regular question, “to the bathroom?”

Her mom looked at her like she had just told a joke. “Honey, you’re wearing your bathroom. It’s really ok, just sit back down and go. It might help as well at first to think like you are on a toilet.”

Lea sat back down. Her mom was really insistent. Maybe it was really best for her to just focus on rest. Her need to pee was getting worse and she even found herself crossing her legs. She decided she would try it.

She let go. Nothing happened at first, but then the first trickle made its way out. Then, Lea was peeing herself. It felt interesting at first, but as the puddle started to form in her diaper it gave way to more of a warm embrace and a taboo feeling of relaxing relief. It was amazing. Lea wished it wouldn’t stop. Eventually it did, and by the time she was finished a slight tint of a yellow hue welcomed the bottom of the diaper. I could get used to this ~

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you want an extension of this story. Also, let me know if you want me to incorporate messing as well. I’m not completely into writing or reading about it but I’ll incorporate it if it’s wanted.