Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 3 months later...
On 1/16/2022 at 2:09 AM, Mary127 said:

Oh, I have a lot of desperation memories.

One of the ones I look back on the most is in college, after a softball game. I had been getting more and more desperate the whole game, and i had a wet spot by the 8th inning. I told myself “just one more inning, we’ll all say good game, coach will give her speech, and I can go pee in the locker room, if I can get to a stall on time. There ended up being 3 extra innings and I was absolutely dying. We ended up winning, but I  didn’t really care because as soon as we ended, me and my whole team ran for the locker rooms. The problem was, there were only 3 stalls, for over 20 of us, not including the showers. The stalls were filled immediately and so were the showers. I was stuck towards the back of the line, barely holding on, pee slowly spurting. Everyone was trying their hardest not to show it, but when you’ve been holding it for hours, it’s hard to make your desperation not obvious. Some of the girls had already taken off their shirts, shoes, pants, etc. The girl all the way in the back of the line was already naked because she wasted time taking everything off to prepare for the shower instead of getting in line. As embarrassing as that is, we’ve all seen each other naked, and we’ve all seen each other bursting, so it was nothing new. As the line got slowly shorter, the thought dawned on me that I probably wasn’t going to make it. Before you ask, no we couldn’t use the sinks because they were in the stalls. It was so hard to not wet myself, not just because I was bursting, but because just a few feet away, I could hear girls frantically running into the stalls, fumbling with their belts and buttons and zippers, and releasing a huge sigh or loan when the finally peed. One girl was so desperate she didn’t even lock the stall properly, meaning everyone could see her. A lot of girls leaked, as did me. I finally got into a stall and lost control while undoing my belt, but once I sat down it was the best pee of my life. After I showed, I noticed there were still two people in line. The aforementioned naked girl gave up and peed right there, and the girl in front of her was potty dancing profusely. She had but hands buried so hard into her crotch that I’m surprised it didn’t hurt. She tried to undo her belt in advance, but she literally could not take her hands out of her crotch or she would lose it. She didn’t make it

GEESH, that ending! Now I'll never watch college softball without wondering if that story has played out numerous times again, but great story 

On 1/16/2022 at 3:09 AM, Mary127 said:

Oh, I have a lot of desperation memories.

One of the ones I look back on the most is in college, after a softball game. I had been getting more and more desperate the whole game, and i had a wet spot by the 8th inning. I told myself “just one more inning, we’ll all say good game, coach will give her speech, and I can go pee in the locker room, if I can get to a stall on time. There ended up being 3 extra innings and I was absolutely dying. We ended up winning, but I  didn’t really care because as soon as we ended, me and my whole team ran for the locker rooms. The problem was, there were only 3 stalls, for over 20 of us, not including the showers. The stalls were filled immediately and so were the showers. I was stuck towards the back of the line, barely holding on, pee slowly spurting. Everyone was trying their hardest not to show it, but when you’ve been holding it for hours, it’s hard to make your desperation not obvious. Some of the girls had already taken off their shirts, shoes, pants, etc. The girl all the way in the back of the line was already naked because she wasted time taking everything off to prepare for the shower instead of getting in line. As embarrassing as that is, we’ve all seen each other naked, and we’ve all seen each other bursting, so it was nothing new. As the line got slowly shorter, the thought dawned on me that I probably wasn’t going to make it. Before you ask, no we couldn’t use the sinks because they were in the stalls. It was so hard to not wet myself, not just because I was bursting, but because just a few feet away, I could hear girls frantically running into the stalls, fumbling with their belts and buttons and zippers, and releasing a huge sigh or loan when the finally peed. One girl was so desperate she didn’t even lock the stall properly, meaning everyone could see her. A lot of girls leaked, as did me. I finally got into a stall and lost control while undoing my belt, but once I sat down it was the best pee of my life. After I showed, I noticed there were still two people in line. The aforementioned naked girl gave up and peed right there, and the girl in front of her was potty dancing profusely. She had but hands buried so hard into her crotch that I’m surprised it didn’t hurt. She tried to undo her belt in advance, but she literally could not take her hands out of her crotch or she would lose it. She didn’t make it

Can't believe I missed this thread - this is a great experience, would love to hear more!

• 1 month later...

So you liked the university librarian recounting huh? You mention that you found really sexy the moment when as we stepped outside from the library into the cold night air, Kendra rapidly lefted her leg HIGH across her abdomen. This was truly very hot indeed, and in fact I can also tell you that as Kendra lifted her leg in the air, her lips let out a quiet but clearly audible, shaky, desperate sounding "oooooh...." and her eye brows furrowed up in an expression that was equally anxious, worried and anguished looking. It was as if the entire time in the library she'd managed to keep her desperation subtle enough to brush it off, but the moment the cold air hit her it was as painful for her as if someone had just decided to pee right in front of her, knowing how desperate she was, which of course I did... which let her get relief too though, broke the ice so to speak. 

You also mention the moment when i turned back to look at her as I was peeing and caught her holding herself through her skirt... it was a black, tight pencil skirt and she was holding herself through it, it was bunched up where she squeezed it but was still hugging her legs tightly. When she saw me see her, she exhaled quickly in embarrassment and let go of herself. Then, you ask if i saw her panties, yes she was wearing a navy blue thong that hugged her right butt cheeck beautifully as she had just moved it out of the way of her pussy to pee while her skirt was himed up around her waist. I saw her nice blue thong, her beautifully pale and globular butt cheecks, and her beautiful, hissing pussy lips to as Kendra fiercely peed and peed into the snow as her vocals were caught between sighing loudly in relief, catching her breath, and trying to talk loudly over her peeing to hide her shame, apologizing profusely about being at the end of her limit, emphasizing "ALL DAY" when saying the words "I went all day without peeing" seeming to indicate that her need had been pressing on her mind for several hours at least, but she'd dutifully put it off, and now left without a chouce, was having to relieve herself in the parking lot while a student kept guard, and unbeknownst to her got a show of a life time. Kendra was known for having a nice ass, a nice bubble butt on a thin girl, but it was truly amazing to see squatting nude as Kendra gushed with embrassed but needed relief.