Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Why is there such a small audience for male omorashi?

9 hours ago, mugfulloftea said:

What I don't get is why there are so many more face videos of women than men. Perhaps it's because the more professionally produced videos, which are more likely to feature women, are also more likely to use professional performers? Doesn't explain why I've seen amateur "wetting myself in my bathroom" female content showing their face but hardly any male, though.

I used to think it was just because they were afraid of someone finding out, and maybe guys are more sensitive to that than girls. But there seems to be a lot of other weird fetish stuff where guys seem to be more than happy to show their faces, so I don't think it's that.

I think it's more that no one does it because no one does it. If people started doing it, more people would do it. And like you said, the lack of professionally-produced material contributes to that.

And I think no one's gonna recognize your body unless they spend a lot of time staring at your body anyway :D.

2 hours ago, TVGuy said:

I think there is an audience for male omorashi, but it doesn't seem like it.  I think there are three primary reasons for this-

1) How male content is being distributed.  If you are distributing male content on a site that is overwhelmingly filled with female content, and where people go, typically, to get female content, you aren't likely to find much of an audience their for male stuff.  These are, for the most part, two separate audiences.  While their might be some overlap, your not going to find a whole lot views when you are putting the content in front of an audience that mostly isn't interested in it.

2) Male content typically doesn't deliver on what people want.  People who enjoy female content, for the most part, enjoy attractive women who enjoy wetting themselves, or who get caught and embarrassing situations.  They are very much into the visuals of these situations, and it tends to be the visual aspects of these situations that are most appealing to this audience.  People who enjoy male content, however, tend to be more aroused by the entire situation.  Much of the male content that is out there, however, is focused on average looking men and is primarily visual in nature.  It isn't really delivering on what the audience wants.  Creating content that delivers not just a visual representation, but captures everything involved with an entire situation, is much more difficult, and requires much more skill and knowledge about visual story telling and how to communicate through motion pictures.

3) Male content has a bad reputation.  This is someone related to the second point, but with a lack of well done male content, all people really get exposed to is pretty much trash.  It creates an expectation that this is all that is available for male content, and people lose interest.

Finally, I would point out that there is a lot of male content out there that people do enjoy, but it is typically in the form of erotic literature, which does a better job capturing the full situation and events surrounding it, not just a single visual.

Even male content on male-oriented sites isn't that great. And there aren't really any male-oriented omo sites.

Honestly, I would be happy even to see a combined male-female wetting vids. You should do some vids where one of your models invites over her young twink boyfriend to wet with her.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love male omo but have noticed this site seems male dominated and therefore female content gets much more attention. please men…I love seeing you desperate, full, hearing you moan and squirm an

Speaking as someone who likes both, but primarily men, I think the issue is there is a mismatch between the demographics posting content and the ones viewing it, as others have said. But another issue

Not to be insensitive or anything, but most of the male content I see (here or elsewhere) is of fat or old guys, and when it's not, it's just a super closeup of their crotch. None of those things are

Posted Images

4 hours ago, AlwaysOmo said:

Speaking as someone who likes both, but primarily men, I think the issue is there is a mismatch between the demographics posting content and the ones viewing it, as others have said. But another issue is that much of the male content does not particularly cater to the female gaze. Seeing close up pictures of average (or below average, in many cases) looking guys with wet pants doesn't really do it for me. Nor does the explicit nudity that seems to be the trend. Much of the content posted by guys just isn't very erotic from a female perspective. They post what they think we would like to see and not what we actually would like to see. It feels to me that a lot of this content is missing the thing that makes desperation and wetting the most appealing: the struggle to stay in control and the relief that comes from letting go. It's the tension that adds to it, for me. So, just seeing a pic of some dude in wet boxers doesn't do anything to turn me on. That by itself is not enough. I want to see the guy doubled over in desperation, crossing his legs and holding himself, struggling to hold on. If it's a video, I want to hear the sounds he makes in that state. I want to hear him sigh with relief when he loses control and watch his entire body relax as the pee pours out of him. This kind of content is rare to come across, and I think male omo would be more popular if there was more of it that fulfilled this niche, rather than just the run-of-the-mill crotch pic.

This is related to something I was thinking about when reading a few of Jill's recent threads. I think male reluctance to 'act desperate', whether it's real or fake or somewhere in-between, is the same in amateur content as it is in real life - that kind of demonstrative need is regarded as unmasculine and unappealing, if only within the men's own minds.

In a social setting, a man commenting on how much he needs to pee will probably be told something like "well, hold it or go, but shut up!" - it's not something we'd expect anyone else to be interested in. With women, however, there does often seem to be a low-level tease element to the breathy helplessness of a delayed toilet visit, even among people who are theoretically not into pee.

That in itself could be a draw from a role-reversal/submissive angle, if the 'sissiness' and indignity of squirming around is part of a broader theme of being unmanned - and no shade if that's something you'd appreciate, but it's not something I'd want to put out there especially if my face was showing.

Perhaps that's negative and stereotypical, but questions like this sometimes take us in this direction whether we like it or not.

To be more constructive, I think the male desperation I'd most approve of would probably have elements of strength and achievement.
Maybe something more from the just-made-it genre than wetting, where the need is implied rather than called out, and with passage-of-time or secondary dialogue rather than by the subject himself portraying any distress as such - then an outwardly calm walk to a urinal, and perhaps then a very discreet crotch-squeeze before the moneyshot of a long and noisy pee with an almost involuntary sigh or groan of relief.

Perhaps some would consider this a sign of masculine fragility, a need for the mask of competence and control to be in-place at all times even when it doesn't really fit the scenario - and for all I know it's exactly this barrier that the enjoyers of hammy male desperation want to see knocked down.

Finally, and far less speculatively, I think the majority of men are not used to being seen as attractive in the purely visual sense (rather than being appreciated for skills or resources) and would be bemused at the notion that anyone would enjoy amateur content they'd create. While I as a straight guy don't appreciate the content itself, I can certainly respect the confidence of men who go ahead and put stuff out there anyway.

I'm not sure this is the answer you are looking for, but I'll try. I am a pansexual female and for some reason I only like reading stories and watching videos with male content. I prefer reading stories, mostly fantasy about men who have weak bladders and have accidents. I think that perhaps if there was more good male content on sites like this, the interest would grow. Also, men are expected to be less sensitive and vulnerable so there aren't many people who are interested in men who are perceived as weak. Perhaps if we lived in a world where men weren't expected to be so macho and were free to be weak and sensitive I think male omorashi would become more popular. I also think women shouldn't be expected to be weak and delicate, but that's a different topic. I think if people were just allowed to be themselves without judgement everyone could enjoy the content they liked in peace.

I know it's smaller than interest in female omo (and ironically my interest in female wetting is along similar lines to anyone who has an interest in male wetting - because we each find the one we prefer to be rarer) but there definitely are people on here who are into male omo.

There are straight girls here who prefer female omo so I'm not entirely sure why it's more popular, even though I have my reasons for preferring it.

12 hours ago, mugfulloftea said:

Much as I love to see someone's facial expressions and hear their voice while they squirm and wet, and much as I know that would make my videos so much better, I'm terrified that one day a friend, acquaintance or someone I work with might find out I make these videos. So I don't think I could ever bring myself to show my face, or anything identifying, in an Omo video. Once your face is out there in one of these videos there's no going back, and that's what stops me doing it.

Hear, hear!

I've put some videos up here, but viewing was lukewarm. Where my videos got a few hundred views if they were lucky, women's posts were getting thousands. I'd put them up in HD, which caused problems for people with old equipment, but I watch on a fairsized computer screen and 720p is the lowest definition I can stand looking at.

Oh man, I miss y!gallery. ;0; I remember the omorashi tag there having lots of original content. Of course, I’m talking about drawn content in this specific case. A lot of hot male omo I’ve encountered over the years was drawn or written content, usually in the form of rule34 or fanfic. Thank god Ao3 is still alive and kicking.

Recently, I’ve seen lots of good amateur content on twitter, under the “maleomorashi” and “maledesperation” tags. You’re definitely less likely to see a dude’s face in these videos, but  the fetish must be gaining popularity, because I’ve found these vids to have very genuine (and erotic) posture. 

I think that, if our culture continues to grow more comfortable with acknowledging the sensuality of male bodies, men, in general, will gradually become more comfortable with the idea of sharing their inherent eroticism with the world. 🧐

I'm a straight male, so this is a take from my perspective as I think it's more than one reason more than likely...just my opinions and some of this could be just comletely wrong.

I don't enjoy seeing male omorashi, it actually turns me off. This is not me saying there shouldn't be more male omorashi for those that enjoy that content, in fact I think there should be more male omorashi for those that enjoy that content. (I hate scat also for example, but I understand there's an audience for that as well)

The issue I think is, like others have mentioned, this is a male dominated site. There is probably plenty of toxic masculinity, who are also turned off like I am, that complain about when male omorashi is posted, and that makes people not want to post that content. Especially since a lot of people likely keep this fetish hidden from the vast majority of people they know, if they even let anyone know at all that they know personally. Something like this would prevent them from trying to post anything.

Also, while I enjoy watching the content, I don't want to record myself and post that on the internet, especially with my face. (I have thought of doing so in the past with my face hidden, but that was a long time ago and just a thought. It's not something I am even thinking of doing anymore). Maybe there are also plenty of straight males that are not wiling to post anything online, compared to females who seem to be more interested in doing so.

There could also be an issue of penis size, we all know how male size is a thing that makes a lot of guys self conscious. Take into account that the average size is around 6 inches I believe..that means only a certain amount of males have penises bigger than that. This shrinks already the potential of the amount of content that can be done. Also take into account that while 6 is average, a male with an average sized penis likely thinks he is small rather than average or big. This cuts down on a lot more males available to post some content. There are also "growers", males who have below average sized penises when not erect, but erect it can grow to 6 or up. They might also be self conscious of their non-erect sized penis. Women for the most part don't have this problem when it comes to a vagina.

As far as catching a guy in a desperate moment, now you have to catch one that isn't afraid to do a pee dance while anywhere outside. Out of all the people that I've known in my life (I'm 44), I've known very few men to do a pee dance when they have to go, while plenty of women will just pee dance their life away even before they are extremely desperate.

Rest room lines are longer and slower for women so a higher chance of catching desperation as well, if a guy is desperate to the point he has to go he'll find just about anywhere outside to pee. A woman has a tougher time to do the same, though there are plenty that will do so as a last resort.

Basically, I think this all adds up to there being less male omorashi content than there is female omorashi content. There are likely other things that also add to this as well that I didn't mention. I forgot also when someone told me this or if I read it somewhere, but women are likely to hold their pee longer than guys would. I know now as an adult I go when I have to without waiting long. I make sure on road trips I don't drink much, I go right before I leave to anywhere..all this leads to me not needing to pee until I am home, and even then it's not desperation. So rarely even need to use a public restroom as it is. (Unless I am out somewhere, a sporting event, a bar..etc..)

So it's a lot of things I think that add up. Attractive females vs not so attractive males doing it (though I don't know if that's a thing with women wanting just attractive males)..there are plenty of reasons that end up holding back males from doing this type of content that add up as a whole. Women also might like the attention from males when they do this type of content, women from what I know, there are a lot that enjoy holding for long periods of time. Etc etc..

I don't have a deep answer about this. I've only done a couple of videos. I will say that sometimes, as guys, we don't really get much praise. That's cool, as women are just better looking than us. lol. When we do, we have to maintain a certain amount of self-respect/control. That this place is about fun and enjoying the fetish we all so desire. I can only speak from the perspective of my orientation, which is irrelevant. Last thing we want to do, personally, is make someone uncomfortable due to "feeling ourselves" and wanting more.

Perhaps that makes ladies wary of giving attention. I don't know.

This is one of those questions that I had in my mind for years. I posted a similar post or something along those lines back in 2019. And I saw people pointing out some factors which kinda made sense but still it wasn't enough for me. I wanted to dig deeply cause I believe it's much more profound than that.  After that, throughout the following years, I became more left-leaning (e.g. from anti-SJW to being center-left). And this change helped me to look at things from a different perspective such as; societal ideas/norms we still have in our society to an extent, prejudice, discrimination, etc.

And there are interesting things that I have noticed which can solve my Omo-related dilemma once and for all;

In our society, we seem to have this tendency to consider women more sexually, aesthetically pleasing than men which can be related a little bit to sexualisation, as well. Which I believe is due to gender roles/stereotypes. And because of that, most men and women tend to internalize this idea. This means that women (even straight women) might find other women at least aesthetically pleasing. That might also explain once and for all why straight women are more likely to be into female Omo than straight men are into male Omo. This is the dilemma I was referring to. When it comes to men, I believe that this internalized feeling also goes hand in hand with internalized homophobia. Now, I'm not saying that every single man who doesn't enjoy male Omo is homophobic. It's just that there are some men out there who think that calling someone of the same sex as you attractive makes you gay, which is not true, IMO. By this logic, every single woman who calls other women attractive is a closeted lesbian. This in particular seems to change but it's a slow process. Now, I'm not going any further cause it's a complex topic. So, I leave it here.

22 hours ago, mousex said:

This is related to something I was thinking about when reading a few of Jill's recent threads. I think male reluctance to 'act desperate', whether it's real or fake or somewhere in-between, is the same in amateur content as it is in real life - that kind of demonstrative need is regarded as unmasculine and unappealing, if only within the men's own minds.

In a social setting, a man commenting on how much he needs to pee will probably be told something like "well, hold it or go, but shut up!" - it's not something we'd expect anyone else to be interested in. With women, however, there does often seem to be a low-level tease element to the breathy helplessness of a delayed toilet visit, even among people who are theoretically not into pee.

That in itself could be a draw from a role-reversal/submissive angle, if the 'sissiness' and indignity of squirming around is part of a broader theme of being unmanned - and no shade if that's something you'd appreciate, but it's not something I'd want to put out there especially if my face was showing.

Perhaps that's negative and stereotypical, but questions like this sometimes take us in this direction whether we like it or not.

To be more constructive, I think the male desperation I'd most approve of would probably have elements of strength and achievement.
Maybe something more from the just-made-it genre than wetting, where the need is implied rather than called out, and with passage-of-time or secondary dialogue rather than by the subject himself portraying any distress as such - then an outwardly calm walk to a urinal, and perhaps then a very discreet crotch-squeeze before the moneyshot of a long and noisy pee with an almost involuntary sigh or groan of relief.

Perhaps some would consider this a sign of masculine fragility, a need for the mask of competence and control to be in-place at all times even when it doesn't really fit the scenario - and for all I know it's exactly this barrier that the enjoyers of hammy male desperation want to see knocked down.

Finally, and far less speculatively, I think the majority of men are not used to being seen as attractive in the purely visual sense (rather than being appreciated for skills or resources) and would be bemused at the notion that anyone would enjoy amateur content they'd create. While I as a straight guy don't appreciate the content itself, I can certainly respect the confidence of men who go ahead and put stuff out there anyway.

I see what you're saying about how society's expectations for men play into this. I think it's the very contrast of these expectations that they are supposed to uphold and the sheer vunerability that comes from desperation that serves to amplify the appeal. Not in the sense of emasculation, of course, quite the opposite. It's more in the sense of trying to be stoic, strong, and dignified whilst dealing with an overwhelming physical need that limits the ability to do that. I personally prefer "just made it" scenarios like the one you described for this reason, that it is a feat of strength to be able to remain in control. It's the small moments of the mask slipping leading up to just making it, the uncertainty and the struggle, that can be the most exciting to witness. Where he comes close to losing control, but manages to carry on. I think most of us can agree that the closer the margin somebody makes it by, the more thrilling the scenario is. And ultimately, at the end, his strength and perserverance would be rewarded. 

It's also the rarity of obvious male desperation that makes it appealing. Because guys try to hide it, typically, it isn't as commonplace. So it goes to show just how urgent a guy's need is if it's visible. And, as we all know, the worse of an urge it is, the better the payoff, as it implies he is holding an impressive amount which means a longer stream (or bigger wet patch, for those who are more into wetting than I am) This isn't specifc to men, necessarily, but the difference in willingness to express desperation between the genders makes it more dramatic and seem to stand out more if a guy is visibly desperate, because it diverts your expectations.

On 1/6/2022 at 6:04 PM, TVGuy said:

I think there is an audience for male omorashi, but it doesn't seem like it.  I think there are three primary reasons for this-

1) How male content is being distributed.  If you are distributing male content on a site that is overwhelmingly filled with female content, and where people go, typically, to get female content, you aren't likely to find much of an audience their for male stuff.  These are, for the most part, two separate audiences.  While their might be some overlap, your not going to find a whole lot views when you are putting the content in front of an audience that mostly isn't interested in it.

2) Male content typically doesn't deliver on what people want.  People who enjoy female content, for the most part, enjoy attractive women who enjoy wetting themselves, or who get caught and embarrassing situations.  They are very much into the visuals of these situations, and it tends to be the visual aspects of these situations that are most appealing to this audience.  People who enjoy male content, however, tend to be more aroused by the entire situation.  Much of the male content that is out there, however, is focused on average looking men and is primarily visual in nature.  It isn't really delivering on what the audience wants.  Creating content that delivers not just a visual representation, but captures everything involved with an entire situation, is much more difficult, and requires much more skill and knowledge about visual story telling and how to communicate through motion pictures.

3) Male content has a bad reputation.  This is someone related to the second point, but with a lack of well done male content, all people really get exposed to is pretty much trash.  It creates an expectation that this is all that is available for male content, and people lose interest.

Finally, I would point out that there is a lot of male content out there that people do enjoy, but it is typically in the form of erotic literature, which does a better job capturing the full situation and events surrounding it, not just a single visual.

You have probably hit the mark!

I think you are yourself a lover of female omo - which is why your pictures look so good - so maybe you need to encourage a TVGuy(M) to tackle male wetting for those who want it, and possibly also heterosexual romanting wetting - which I'd certainly take a look at.

Guest Pfunns
On 1/6/2022 at 3:12 PM, Spectator9 said:

Impressive stream in the video!  I would have loved to watch the entire event.

I was really bursting. I was holding for a female I know, not someone on here, someone from "real life". She had me drinking certain amounts and no matter how full I became she just wouldn't let me pee....  There are more videos but i'm not posting them on here. 🙂

On 1/7/2022 at 12:41 AM, Jay Loo said:

There could also be an issue of penis size, we all know how male size is a thing that makes a lot of guys self conscious. Take into account that the average size is around 6 inches I believe..that means only a certain amount of males have penises bigger than that. This shrinks already the potential of the amount of content that can be done. Also take into account that while 6 is average, a male with an average sized penis likely thinks he is small rather than average or big. This cuts down on a lot more males available to post some content. There are also "growers", males who have below average sized penises when not erect, but erect it can grow to 6 or up. They might also be self conscious of their non-erect sized penis. Women for the most part don't have this problem when it comes to a vagina.

Less of an issue with clothed wetting than other porn though, given it’s not generally going to be visible?

1 hour ago, Alex62 said:

I think it has to do with it being easier for males to find a “bathroom” the girls. Since guys can they never have to hold really or easy themselves so they never find out much about liking it. While girls will have to hold and may wet or come close to resulting in ending up liking it. 

Not sure about that - the fact that facilities for men are so easy and reliable to find/use makes it less necessary to go 'in case' - and might even lead to guys waiting longer, since there's less perceived risk involved and because of the unsubtle ways that male hierarchy is affected by indicators of weakness.

Perhaps that's my own interest taking effect even in nonsexual situations, but on nights out I'd happily hold through at least the first major urgency/discomfort waves if there was an interesting conversation happening or similar - whereas a girl would presumably need to 'go' as early as possible if there was a risk of queues or no paper or whatever.

Edited by mousex
the ways are not subtle (see edit history)
59 minutes ago, mousex said:

Not sure about that - the fact that facilities for men are so easy and reliable to find/use makes it less necessary to go 'in case' - and might even lead to guys waiting longer, since there's less perceived risk involved and because of the unsubtle ways that male hierarchy is affected by indicators of weakness.

Perhaps that's my own interest taking effect even in nonsexual situations, but on nights out I'd happily hold through at least the first major urgency/discomfort waves if there was an interesting conversation happening or similar - whereas a girl would presumably need to 'go' as early as possible if there was a risk of queues or no paper or whatever.

I agree with this to a degree but even if guys will hold it at some point it will get bad enough for them to go where a girl may still be “forced” to hold it and therefor develop a kink for it. 

@Alex62

"I think it has to do with it being easier for males to find a “bathroom” the girls. Since guys can they never have to hold really or easy themselves so they never find out much about liking it. While girls will have to hold and may wet or come close to resulting in ending up liking it. 

I agree with this to a degree but even if guys will hold it at some point it will get bad enough for them to go where a girl may still be “forced” to hold it and therefor develop a kink for it."

I agree with this to a large degree as well. Although guys will sometimes experienced desperation for women it's sort of a regular part of life where the holding is often involuntary and out of necessity some women just experience much more desperation in general compared to men. It's also true that women tend to feel the pressure from a full bladder more especially pressing on that erogenous zone so I think that more women tend to experience extreme desperation that can result in erotic feelings.

Like I have said before and elsewhere I remember that from talking to people over the years most men got into desperation from seeing a woman desperate, most woman got into desperation from being desperate themselves, so I do think that a matter of experience does make a difference in this instance. Women are just more likely to experience the sensation of a desperately full bladder on a more regular occasion.

I can say from experience this is how it was with me. I used to hate being desperate and still get frustrated when I cannot get to a bathroom when I want one, but that feeling of frustration and that feeling of tension in the bladder is highly erotic, and I think that over time I came to eroticize the experience of a full bladder and I think that that's what happens with a lot of women in general.

10 hours ago, mousex said:

I agree that men are less likely to take "precautionary pees" than women and therefore some may wait longer.  The restrictions for women are more often situational (no legitimate toilet available), whereas the restrictions for men may be psychological (pee shyness or appearing to be weak).  

As a gay man I only like male omo not female, but imagine there isn't much of it because most people on this site are straight men looking for female content? There is a smaller niche for male omo . Many amateurs wouldn't want to show face or voice- I personally would so I get that. I also like content with more desperation and a story, and like writing and reading stories as well as watching videos. The best wetting videos have at least some buildup.

There are at least some of us who find male omo and wetting the biggest turnon.

What annoys me is when men get upset about there being male content on this site at all (especially if we've forgotten to label it male) and feel the need to harp on about how they don't like male content. Each to their own. Many female videos aren't labelled female and I don't get annoyed if I click on them they just personally don't do it for me. Male-female couples do though. Will happily chat to people of any gender about omo in general and male content though.

i agree, i never understand why male omo is so small, all i ever see is girl omo and its the biggest turn off in the world. I only like seeing male videos and content but more and more ive seen so much male omo deleted but the female omo stays for years, it sucks. I've never been interested in the male nudity videos though, i don't wanna see nudity, just guys squirming, holding themselves, and talking about how bad they gotta pee while leaking in their pants.

Guest urhifuh

My opinion is that men don’t make as much omo content, AND it’s less likely to be seen. You sort of have to look at it from an economic perspective, in that websites that most porn viewers (straight males) go to are looking for women, not men. They’re more likely to leave a site and not look back if the front page is half men and half women rather than 99% women with a tiny tab in the corner that says “male”. Most men don’t want to see men, and most porn sites want to turn a profit, leading to male videos being less featured, less viewed, and mocked, leading to men making less content. I say this as a man who has no interest in men wetting whatsoever, but I feel there should be some sort of easy filter for each sex on these websites, so straight women/gay men don’t have to view what they don’t want either.