Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Virginia Traffic Jam

So apparently people were stuck in a traffic jam in Virginia for like 20 hours due to a snowstorm.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/traffic-jam-hell-people-stuck-151247887.html

Obviously I feel awful for everyone in that traffic jam and what they had to go through, but I can't be the only person who heard about it, had their Omo brain kick in and thing that there had to be some people (well, my thoughts go to women given my interests haha) *desperate* to pee in there, and finding creative solutions. What would you do? 

Nah, I used to live in an area with a bad highway still in North America and people were shameless about getting out of their car and peeing, even women would do it. I think a lot of people didn't have any bottles in their cars so they'd always just get out and do it or they didn't want to risk missing in their car and messing up the upholstery. 

I've even told a story before where a woman was peeing outside, right in front of my car and winked at me lol. And the traffic was just not moving at all, so nobody really cared and nobody would blame them either, I had a long commute so every year I'd see a dozen of these situations.

Yeah you'd see old people scream at random people peeing in public of course, but in a bumper-to-bumper traffic situation that lasts hours nobody minds people doing their business on the side of the road. 

Guest cauallywet

I'm really not sure what I'd do to be honest, that sounds insane.  But totally understand where your mind went haha.  I'm the same way when I'm on long trips and a girl mentions shes gotta pee

I don't like wetting myself but in this circumstance it would at least be understandable and I would rather be sitting in a car with warm wet pants than attempting to squat out in the snow and the cold with my ass freezing off and exposed to the entire world! But @nappypants is right everyone considers one of those options to be the lesser evil.

21 minutes ago, Marco said:

I think almost everyone would do that. Our dream of seeing accidents, is, indeed, a dream.

And those who do have accidents will generally do so inside the car, and not get out until they reach their destination. Though some may decide to save their car seat by jumping out I guess…

Of course a further option is to use a receptacle such as a bottle (easiest for those with male anatomy) or an impromptu absorbent item found in the car (towel, blanket, spare child’s nappy etc.)

Guest Despboy15

If I knew the jam was going to last for a while, I would get out at pee. I can only imagine that at least one person had to sit in their pee for 20 hours 

15 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

Open doors, squat in between them, pee, done. I don't see the problem. But I'm not very prudish...

Or just grab a bottle/cup and whizz into that.

3 hours ago, GreenChile said:

On one hand, I kinda feel bad for them, but the imaginative side of me wishes I could be parked behind a lovely lady who's reaching her breaking point and jumps out just as she bursts. 

I wish I WAS that desperate lovely lady.

Wow, you literally read my mind 😳😳😳

Me: *Sees news story about Virginia traffic jam caused by blizzard*

Literally Immediately Me: OMG, where did everyone pee. People must have been so desperate in their cars!

Also Me: Shame on you, me, for thinking about omo when people were stranded without provisions and at risk of freezing to death!

Still Me: Buuuuut...where did they pee!!!??? I bet there was so much desperation going on, especially for people with female anatomy...😈

My Reply to Myself: You perv 🙄🙄

I would definitely be in the camp of people who would just get out of the car and pee on the side of the road rather than have an accident inside. I've only peed outside one time before, but I'm not shy about peeing in front of other people in public/shared bathrooms. Also, in a situation where freezing to death is a possibility, I would definitely not want to have wet clothes. Or, I would try squatting in a cup in the backseat, but I would definitely try to avoid getting wet at all costs. 

I've been stuck in the snow before and at one point just pretended to be really interested in trying to get the tire unstuck, while crouching down close to it (I'm a guy but get no thrills in being seen, nor for that matter even care for anyone to know what I'm doing)... then covering the snow over with fresh snow before kicking it out of the way.  

My wife, on the other hand, would totally just open two car doors and not really care who knew or saw. She has in fact done just that on road trips even in mid-summer if the service stations aren't clean enough.

This was my first thought when I heard people were stuck in unmoving traffic for 27 hours. Nobody can hold it that long . Add to that they likely had not peed in a while. I am sure almost everyone stuck in that situation would  eventually find a way to get out of the car , and discreetly as possible relieve themselves.  Once the first person gave in others would follow.  Many probably struggled to hold their pee for as long as they could.  Maybe to the point of pain , and having to squirm and hold themselves . A few likely waited too long not wanting to pee in public, and ended up wetting their pants, more than once. Most people would be understanding  with people peeing near their cars., as they were desperate too, as long as you didn't blatantly show yourself. Due to the deep snow wandering to far was impossible.

I can't imagine too many to deliberately go for the wetting option. Their pants would be wet and warm for a short time, they would end up cold , wet, making them miserable. And although they didn't know how long they would be stuck, there likely would be a second or third desperate need to pee.  All this pee would make quite a mess in the car.

I probably hold it as long as  I could , then get out and pee. 

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
11 hours ago, wettingman said:

I can't imagine too many to deliberately go for the wetting option. Their pants would be wet and warm for a short time, they would end up cold , wet, making them miserable. And although they didn't know how long they would be stuck, there likely would be a second or third desperate need to pee.  All this pee would make quite a mess in the car.

Yeah, any wetting incidents will probably happen when the person just tries to hold on too long because they’re reluctant to get out of the car. But if you’ve done it once, and your seat’s already wet, then probably less of an issue letting it happen again!

It almost goes without saying that that's an awful situation in any case. Can't say I really considered the omo side of it before you brought it up. 

I think this community drastically underestimates the degree to which most people dislike having such accidents. Especially in a situation like this where most other drivers will be too preoccupied with their own problems to even notice if someone is doing the tried-and-true liesjeversteven method of traffic gridlock accident avoidance.

However, I think a sizable portion of this community has more of an aversion to that kind of public exposure than the general population, which ironically may be part of what makes this community more prone to accidents.

That's not a problem of course, but it is something to keep in mind when comparing what we'd do vs people not in the fetish.