Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Desperate Stories of a Doordash Driver

One of my favorite stories is one time I was absolutely bursting, more so than usual, and I knew I needed to pee otherwise I was going to have an accident. I pulled into what I thought was the parking lot of an abandoned building, got out of the car and started to unleash. Mid piss someone pulls into the parking lot, though. I have no choice but to pinch it off (very hard to do when you are totally desperate) and get back in my car and drive away. I was able to find a woodsy area pretty quickly to finish in, but wow was it difficult to not make a puddle in the seat.

On 1/3/2022 at 7:05 PM, GottaLoveCatz said:

During the pandemic I worked as a Doordash driver, which led to some interesting desperation situations, and I wanted to share. I worked in a relatively small suburban town in the depths of covid, so most places didn't have their bathrooms open to the public. With Doordash, there are no requirements for how long you work or when you take breaks, but at the time this was my main source of income so I was working full days. Generally this meant going from 9, 10 am until 8 or 9 PM without a bathroom break. By the dinner rush my bladder was usually at a 7 or so, but, since it was usually pretty busy, it kind of distracted me. Once the rush ended around 8:00ish I was bursting. Sometimes I would just go home, but, since lots of people go home after dinner, there is good money to be made in the later evening. So sometimes I would grab my dick and stick it out for another hour or so. Waiting in a restaurant, bladder at a 9.5/10 staring at the bathroom with a big "out of order" sign was intense. Usually I'd be surrounded by other delivery drivers too. I never saw any super obvious desperation, but I could usually tell that we all needed to pee really bad. 

I have more stories if y'all are interested, and I'd love to hear similar stories from others who did Doordash or something similar.

I would like to hear more stories and experiences from you where you had to hold it. What was your longest time where you could not go?

I'd like to hear more stories, I've never done it myself but have seen a few delivery drivers who obviously needed to pee, particularly during the pandemic when there was nowhere for them to use the bathroom. A few highlights include:

• An attractive eastern european Amazon driver who was doing a very obvious 'need a pee' dance as she handed me my parcel. I thought about asking her if she'd like to come in and use the bathroom but she was already sprinting back to her van.

• A supermarket delivery driver who was stepping from foot to foot and jiggling as she handed me the box of groceries. As I took a box through to the kitchen, my girlfriend was at the door ready to take the next box and as the driver handed it to her, I heard her say 'Sorry about the dancing, I'm dying for the loo'. My girlfriend said she was welcome to come in and use our bathroom but she said it was against company policy and she only had a few more deliveries to make before heading back to the depot.

• One of our local Hermes drivers pulled up outside our house and ran across to the public library across the road. She hurried up to the doors but they were locked as the library was closed. She crossed her legs, gave a little frustrated bob on the spot and hurried back to her van looking rather anxious before driving away. She wasn't carrying a parcel so I suspect she had stopped at the library during her route purely in the hope of using the toilet and wasn't expecting it to be shut.
On 1/6/2022 at 11:12 PM, huberp76 said:

I would like to hear more stories and experiences from you where you had to hold it. What was your longest time where you could not go?

I think I went about 12 hours a few times. My bladder was definitely at max capacity when I did that. I was to the point that I was pinching my dick or else I would have peed. 

5 hours ago, GottaLoveCatz said:

I think I went about 12 hours a few times. My bladder was definitely at max capacity when I did that. I was to the point that I was pinching my dick or else I would have peed. 

I think that you could not hide your need anymore after holding it for so long!?

Did anyone know that you was holding it for so long and that you was full to burst.

Did anyone see you fight against your urge and your desperation?

3 hours ago, huberp76 said:

I think that you could not hide your need anymore after holding it for so long!?

Did anyone know that you was holding it for so long and that you was full to burst.

Did anyone see you fight against your urge and your desperation?

No one ever commented on it, but it was definitely noticeable at times. I would definitely be waiting in a restaurant doing a little potty dance and grabbing at my crotch. 

• 2 weeks later...