Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Stampede For the Bathroom!

I was just thinking about a conversation I had had with somebody through email where he mentioned being on a bus for hours at a time where the men peed on the side of the roads a couple of times and the women had been holding it all that time. Then when the bus finally stopped at a place where there were bathrooms available the women were pretty much knocking the guys down to get off of the bus, and he was wondering why these women were so crazy, and I pointed out to him the fact that they had to pee after not going all day!

So I was just thinking of situations where after a long day of quietly and patiently holding it have you ever been in a situation where you saw like a stampede for the bathroom? Like you are going along all day and everything is peaceful and quiet but then a second the bathroom becomes available it's like charge and people are ready to kill each other just for the chance at relief practically crying tears of joy.

To me those are really exciting situations, and if anybody has any stories where they have witnessed that I would love to hear any details! It's not an everyday occurrence but it is a sight to behold that I've witnessed and been part of on numerous occasions.

@Despguy123

"Not witnessed it personally but in this video she mentions a stampede of women running to the loos after the BAFTA awards"

I've seen that video before, that is a good one! It's a perfect example of sort of a formal event where the women are just sitting quietly and patiently all night not giving any indication of how desperate they are, but the second they are free to use the bathroom it's like total chaos! Once again these situations get me wondering just how many other situations there are where women are just patiently and quietly holding without giving any indication waiting for the moment when they can finally bolt to the bathroom. And it's true the difficult clothing for women often makes that an even greater difficulty.

I've not seen just a stampede of women, but everyone after a school trip got delayed, so instead of stopping off for a rest during a drive back from the trip we drove back in one go, sure it was only 3-4 hours, but most of us being teenagers, hadn't listened to the teachers and did not go the bathroom before we left, thinking we'd have a stop on the way back. It was chaos the second the buses pulled back into school.

@MelodySeeker

"I've not seen just a stampede of women, but everyone after a school trip got delayed, so instead of stopping off for a rest during a drive back from the trip we drove back in one go, sure it was only 3-4 hours, but most of us being teenagers, hadn't listened to the teachers and did not go the bathroom before we left, thinking we'd have a stop on the way back. It was chaos the second the buses pulled back into school."

Been there many times, this is sort of the classic scenario preceding a bathroom stampede. I imagine that the lines to the bathroom were also quite astonishing, did you make it in time? How long did you have to wait?

Just now, DesperateJill said:

Been there many times, this is sort of the classic scenario preceding a bathroom stampede. I imagine that the lines to the bathroom were also quite astonishing, did you make it in time? How long did you have to wait?

Oh so I was on the silly ones who didn't go before we'd left so I had been holding about 7-8 hours worth of pee in me by the time we pulled in, and ended up near the end of one of the lines. Both the lines for the ladies and mens were huge and it took what felt like hours to move through them. I barely made it in time, having to wait near the loos though, hearing everyones elses very loud pees had me leaking near the end!

Guest cauallywet

The closest thing Ive seen to this is back in marching band in highschool we would have these really long drives.  For some reason the girls were always desperate by the time we got to the destination and all said they had to find a bathroom before ANYTHING else happened lol

@cauallywet

"The closest thing Ive seen to this is back in marching band in highschool we would have these really long drives.  For some reason the girls were always desperate by the time we got to the destination and all said they had to find a bathroom before ANYTHING else happened lol"

After a long drive like that it's not surprising that the girls were ready to bolt for the bathroom. I also suspect that those band uniforms probably make it difficult to go to the bathroom easily. I have sort of this funny image of my mind of all of these women sort of marching now to the bathroom in really big strides like they were ready to piss themselves!

Guest cauallywet
12 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@cauallywet

"The closest thing Ive seen to this is back in marching band in highschool we would have these really long drives.  For some reason the girls were always desperate by the time we got to the destination and all said they had to find a bathroom before ANYTHING else happened lol"

After a long drive like that it's not surprising that the girls were ready to bolt for the bathroom. I also suspect that those band uniforms probably make it difficult to go to the bathroom easily. I have sort of this funny image of my mind of all of these women sort of marching now to the bathroom in really big strides like they were ready to piss themselves!

Lol I remember it like it was yesterday! yet it was 10 years ago haha 

@cauallywet

"Lol I remember it like it was yesterday! yet it was 10 years ago haha"

I have a good memory in general supplemented by the fact that I have Daily journals in great detail for the last 16 years. Most of my most desperate experiences were before that excluding the last year, and yet I can remember almost any single instance where I had to wait to use the bathroom or where I was desperate to use the bathroom over the course of my life as I have a near photographic memory for anything that happens to do with bathrooms or having to go to the bathroom! I think what we remember shows where our focus and priorities are and for me that has always been on the bathroom. Even at a young age I was fixated on the bathroom so I tend to remember these things!

Guest cauallywet
12 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@cauallywet

"Lol I remember it like it was yesterday! yet it was 10 years ago haha"

I have a good memory in general supplemented by the fact that I have Daily journals in great detail for the last 16 years. Most of my most desperate experiences were before that excluding the last year, and yet I can remember almost any single instance where I had to wait to use the bathroom or where I was desperate to use the bathroom over the course of my life as I have a near photographic memory for anything that happens to do with bathrooms or having to go to the bathroom! I think what we remember shows where our focus and priorities are and for me that has always been on the bathroom. Even at a young age I was fixated on the bathroom so I tend to remember these things!

Impressive! I have similar habits and memories but probably not as deep haha

I remember as a kid that the teachers forced everybody to use the toilets before the trip, the teacher stood outside and made us all line up to use it before we headed to the buses, so it was actually a stampede before the trip lol!

But this was actually a bad idea because many of us were pee shy and didn't go, especially with the guys because we were too shy to use the urinals next to each other. Everybody complained that they had to use the toilet again, so they had to make a stop along the way anyways for us to use the toilets. 

Oo this just brought back a great memory from highschool. I use to play varsity tennis, and we sometimes would share a bus with the varsity softball team when going to an away game. One time in particular we went to a school that was normally 2 hours away, but this time there was a ton of traffic on the way back, making the return trip about 3 hours instead. We stopped at a wendy's for dinner after about one hour, and it seemed like most of the girls were busy socializing and didn't bother going to the bathroom. I guess they thought that it was a waste of time and that they could easily hold it for the remaining hour trip back? Naturally everyone was taking advantage of the bottomless soda fountain during dinner, you can see where this is going...

I don't recall hearing anything on the bus until being stuck in the traffic jam. It was glorious haha, I was crushing on this senior that was being incredibly vocal about having to go so bad, including her group of friends. The minute we got back to the school, they were practically falling out of the bus to race to the building. There was a big hill to walk down to get there, and I'll never forget it. My crush almost immediately stopped and crouched to the ground, and clear as day said "I'm dribbling!!!". I regret it to this day, but I was to shy to stick around and see what happened, as I definitely had to go really bad myself (almost on the verge of an accident as well). We were heading to different buildings, so I didn't get to see the aftermath, but I can only imagine that she wet a bit (if not full on, as there was quite a ways to go before she would have gotten into the building). I suppose the idea of being so close to relief had put her over the edge. Definitely one of my favorite omo memories for sure. 

@wetting_fan

"We stopped at a wendy's for dinner after about one hour, and it seemed like most of the girls were busy socializing and didn't bother going to the bathroom. I guess they thought that it was a waste of time and that they could easily hold it for the remaining hour trip back?"

I definitely think that people, especially young people often have a cavalier attitude about going to the bathroom where they don't always go when they can go and they know they should and I think that's especially true for like teenagers and stuff like that. But another possibility consider is that if there was only say one single user female restroom in Wendy's the line could have been long. Did you notice if there was a line for the girls restroom? So it might not just be that they weren't just going because they didn't need to, but they may be thought that the line was long or that it wasn't worth waiting because they wanted to get on with eating and drinking and whatnot. So sometimes it's a lack of opportunity to go in an efficient manner where because of a line you skip out on going to a bathroom opportunity that you know you probably should have taken.

That said though it resulted in a great sighting for you that I would have loved to see if not for the fact I probably would've been the one of the women running over myself to get to the bathroom which, would probably end up having a big line, where you guys would probably just shuffle into your bathroom and be in and out in five seconds relieving yourself.

On 1/7/2022 at 6:30 AM, DesperateJill said:

@wetting_fan

"We stopped at a wendy's for dinner after about one hour, and it seemed like most of the girls were busy socializing and didn't bother going to the bathroom. I guess they thought that it was a waste of time and that they could easily hold it for the remaining hour trip back?"

I definitely think that people, especially young people often have a cavalier attitude about going to the bathroom where they don't always go when they can go and they know they should and I think that's especially true for like teenagers and stuff like that. But another possibility consider is that if there was only say one single user female restroom in Wendy's the line could have been long. Did you notice if there was a line for the girls restroom? So it might not just be that they weren't just going because they didn't need to, but they may be thought that the line was long or that it wasn't worth waiting because they wanted to get on with eating and drinking and whatnot. So sometimes it's a lack of opportunity to go in an efficient manner where because of a line you skip out on going to a bathroom opportunity that you know you probably should have taken.

That said though it resulted in a great sighting for you that I would have loved to see if not for the fact I probably would've been the one of the women running over myself to get to the bathroom which, would probably end up having a big line, where you guys would probably just shuffle into your bathroom and be in and out in five seconds relieving yourself.

Tbh I don't quite remember the specifics, but I doubt there were any lines, as I do recall it not being busy until we showed up haha. Just good ole fashioned wanting to hold it vs miss anything with the boys is what I suspect haha