Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Hi,

I've been writing on this story since October I think and it's time to share it. I already have 70+ "chapters" written out and I plan to post one new chapter a day or so. 😇

First I thought I'd just post it here as posts chapter by chapter, but those threads get a mess in no time, so I decided to post it on Wattpad (and no I don't want any money) and use the thread for updates. If you know a better place to post it on, just suggest it.

What you need to know first: English is not my first language so my phrasing could be a bit off at times. The best thing to handle such a faux-pas would be to give me feedback so I can correct it for the other readers. I'm not sure how the comments feature at Wattpad works, but that would make it the easiest to direct me to it I guess 😅

Here is the Link: https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/296780081-curveballs

As for the content: This novel tells the story of a student named Lyza whose situation in her eyes became hopeless. She reminisces how she ended up in diapers again. The rest can be read in the actual story 😉 

⚠️ When testing it, I sometimes hit 404 errors that referred to a null-User. Please give me feedback if the chapters don't work for you.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chapter 3.12 of my story Curveballs (https://www.wattpad.com/story/296780081-curveballs) is online

Hi, I've been writing on this story since October I think and it's time to share it. I already have 70+ "chapters" written out and I plan to post one new chapter a day or so. 😇 First I thoug

just added 3.15, have a nice read