Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which do you prefer : Wetting youself or others wetting?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wetting myself 200%

I prefer both😍 although my absolute favorite would have to be having someone pee on my lap in our underwear😘

I'm not able to do holds as often as I'd like to, so I'm fine only assisting to others do it. But what about you? Which of the two (if not both) do you prefer?

For me it’s definitely the wetting, and seeing people wetting on purpose is the naughty side of what I enjoy,

although I am getting into the whole holding/desperation side of things, and wetting myself accidentally is a turn on, I do prefer seeing someone wetting either being asked to, or just because they enjoy to 😀

I also enjoy both. If I am holding my pee though, I hope to have an appreciative female watching, encouraging me to keep holding on, if only in my mind. I know I will keep doing all I can to hold it in until I can't and I wet myself. I really get excited if she is doing the same describing what she is feeling and where exactly, as I watch what she is doing to keep her pee inside , until she can't .

A couple of months ago My ex held her pee until she wet her pants on my lap. I peed along with her, both of us wetting my pants , and me getting some on her leg.  I was soo arousing.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

I like seeing a cute guy wet himself, I would love to be with a guy who was very desperate and on the verge of loosing it. I would love to tell this fantasy guy to just let go and get it over with so he wouldn't be in pain. When I do wet myself, it's my way  of unwinding after a stressful day. Letting go is just very relaxing when you are stressed. So both wetting myself and watching others wet are equally appealing.

• 5 weeks later...

I love both seeing an adult woman pee her pants and I also really enjoy wetting myself.   When I started long ago there was no opportunity to see a woman wet her pants I could only imagine so I had to pee my pants and dream about seeing a girl do it also.  Now I only wet my shorts on occasion but I plan and really look forward to peeing my pants.  I always do this when I go on vacation twice per year, and occasionally in between.  My vacation wettings are incredibly enjoyable.  When I was young I would do it after school when I had the opportunity.  Now I know how much I like to drink to get just to the right point of bursting but I can still control myself. I like 3 hour holds while I drink.  Then I go for a walk outside at night say 10:00 pm for about 30 minutes until I find a private place to pee my pants!  I have special shorts and sandals which are used only for the times I need to well you all know the feeling you just have to let go.