Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which do you prefer : Wetting youself or others wetting?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wetting myself 200%

I prefer both😍 although my absolute favorite would have to be having someone pee on my lap in our underwear😘

I'm not able to do holds as often as I'd like to, so I'm fine only assisting to others do it. But what about you? Which of the two (if not both) do you prefer?

13 hours ago, Rain. said:

I'm not able to do holds as often as I'd like to, so I'm fine only assisting to others do it. But what about you? Which of the two (if not both) do you prefer?

Honestly, it depends.  In terms of the kink, I call myself a switch. I take equal pleasure in both, depending on the day. When I do holding play I sometimes project my situation onto others (i.e. imagine them desperate to pee/having an accident) and other times I am focused on my embarrassment/shame to turn me on.

My voyeurism is restricted to watching videos, particularly ones that show embarrassment.

My arousal when watching a video of an attractive girl wetting herself, either deliberately, or "accidentally" is much aroused if I let go at the same time !  Actually, what In do is to take a rubber (or silicone) hot water bottle and fill with very warm water (not too hot !).  I run an 'enema hose" from the hot water bottle to an appropriate place in my crotch and clip it (the hose !) shut.

At the appropriate time in the video when the girl is wetting, I loosen the clip and enjoy the warm wetting sensation, knowing she is feeling the same.

If time is short, I just pour a glass of warm water into my crotch !

Both. It's exciting to watch but it's better to be desperate, too, and you share the feeling you interpret in the watched person. I just love it when the other person is absolutely bursting and leaking and you fight to not do the same (or you do it in the same time ). But it depends on the mood. I don't want to always wet myself when I'm horny, but a little desperation isn't that wrong 😉