Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Omo during high school

Guest Thomas2020

Guest Despboy15

Try to find a stiff leather belt to wear. The belts for my school uniform were really stiff for some reason, so I would find myself tugging at the buckle while cross legged and with a damp crotch many times.

• 2 weeks later...

What I often do is just leak out during class, just enough to show a small wetspot, so if anyone happens to look at my pants they'll have a giggle haha, usually people are too awkward to point it out to you, so they'll just notice it and look away, something u can also play around if humiliation is your thing is the smell, soak your undies with pee before going to class and by the time youre in class u will probably smell of pee really noticeably, if your lucky people will notice it and most likely know immediately its coming from u hahaha, just some suggestions of what I do personally, have fun! ^w^

Edited by Stinky Keldeo
Bad grammar (see edit history)

Do you take a bus home? Pee slowly into your pants during the ride home. 

Or get incredibly desperate, hold it on the way home, get off the bus, and IMMEDIATELY flood your pants once you step out.

Or pee in the bathroom floor drain rather than in a urinal or toilet.

Are you down to do sneaky things like pee in a storage closet or something? I'm not sure what the options are.

If you sit in bleachers to view sports games, put something over your lap like a backpack or jacket, and unzip your pants so you can pee between the bleachers onto the ground below. 

• 4 months later...

I liked to experiment a lot when I was in school, but the best thing to do is follow your own imagination I think. Also it's kinda shady when this fetish borders on those still under the age of 18, hence the reluctance from some users here to participate.

If I was to recommend something daring and humiliating though, I'd suggest just letting go in lesson with as little planning as possible. Those are the most exhilarating and I imagine more-so if you want humiliation.

You could make it known that you're needing to go and just wet yourself if told no, but then if told yes, wet yourself before getting to the toilets anyway.

That reminds me of how, when I used to be allowed to go during lessons, I'd stand in the cubicles of the empty bathroom and wait until I started involuntary peeing myself before getting it out and pulling the toilet seat up to pee in the bowl. I'd wet my boxers every time, but I didn't do it every time I had to go. You could stand there and fully wet yourself then continue on with your day and see if anyone notices, if you wanted possible humiliation.